SMA Infacare

SMA Infacare

4.4

• Breastfed Child Yes · No (13)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (12) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (3) · No (10)
Annabel R.

Annabel R.North Queensland, QLD

From 6 months - Perfect!

We started our son from birth on the most expensive formulas. From 6 months when he started solids we realised that wasn’t necessary and wanted to look for ways to save money and it even made his tummy better. Less spit up, and better bowl movements. SMA keeps his full and he loves it. Much easier with the bigger scoop, and I find no different to any NaN or S-26. I would’ve tried SMA from the start.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Glad to hear our product worked so well for you and your little one :)

Nicole52

Nicole52Hobart, TAS

Fantastic value for money

Baby has drank this from the very start and never has a problem. He has about 60% expressed breastmilk and 40% baby formula.

He has never had constipation and his weight gain has been good. Started on this because the hospitals instructions say start with the cheapest and work your way up, all baby formula is required to have anything that is scientifically proven to be beneficial to babies. Widely available (Coles, Woolworths, BigW, Chemist Warehouse) and such a great price

My baby is not fussy at all and will eat or drink anything

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $13.00.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Thank you for your review! We are glad you and your little one are loving our product!

Courtney U.

Courtney U.

The best!

I was recommended this product by a highly experienced midwife as my baby was unsettled on other, more expensive formulas. 11 years and 3 babies later, we still love it!!
Its affordable, easy to access, easy to prepare and satisfies bubs tummies.
No side affects/reactions etc.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $13.00.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you and your little ones are loving our product!

Baby Formulas

Find out how SMA Infacare compares to other Baby Formulas

Great formula. Used from my first who is now 12yrs old to our baby who is 12mths old. Great product.

No side effects of any sort, easy to prepare, easily read instructions and my children have loved this product from the first intial sample we and would recommend to all.

Purchased in March 2020 at Local Pharmacy for $12.99.

Anita

Anita

SMA - not just a baby formula

Purchased at Coles for $13.00.

gina1234

gina1234Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn't suit us

My son seemed to enjoy the formula to drink and we tried this as it was supposed to be for hungrier babies. But he got quite constipated and gassy as a result so lots of tears. And it didn't seem to make him last longer between feeds either as we had hoped. Also theres no lip on the inside to level the scoop. Also made in Mexico. price is very good if it suits you but unfortunately it wasn't for us.

Purchased in August 2019 for $12.00.

Good product

We have used it for years our daughter and son have both grown up with this formula, good nutritional product, affordable and both kids have liked it. Would recommend to any new parent. Good product.

Purchased in December 2019 at IGA for $13.00.

Honnie-bel G.

Honnie-bel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this formula

I love this formula, worked really well for my first son but fast forward 6years to my now 6 week old 2nd born and it unfortunately doesn't agree with his I think due to his silent reflux and colic, it also made him constipated. With a heavy heart we had to change it which is unfortunate because it really is a great formula and amazing value for money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $13.00.

Bel

BelPerth, WA

Fantastic substitute for breastmilk

Ive used this formula on both my babies now and never had an issue. It gave the nutrients they needed, very tried and true product. And more affordable then other brands that do the same job.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $13.00.

Baby Formulas

Find out how SMA Infacare compares to other Baby Formulas

Jadey2210

Jadey2210Sydney, NSW

Great value for price

My little girl struggled with so many formulas but we found sma to be best for her. The price made it so much better. It is just as nutritional as more expensive brands.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Sheridan J.

Sheridan J.Victoria

Best budget formular (after 5 months)

For medical reasons I could not breastfeed, my baby had extreme colic and was unsettled on many formulas we tried. even the SMA wasn’t good the first 5 months but after 6 months it’s the only thing we can use.very happy with the cost, and quality of this product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $14.99.

Cody Seaborn

Cody SeabornCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Never used this formal with my older child but started using for the next and he any has taken to it instantly with no problems or spewing or reflux and I haven't had to change formulas yet

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $13.00.

Baby deserves better

The formula contains fillers and other crap that shouldn’t be hidden inside a babies formula. This product made my baby scream and constipated. Cheap for a reason. The tin doesn’t have a level thing you can use to ensure equal amounts per scoop given and the formula has a yellow colour that concerns me.

Purchased in February 2019 for $13.00.

Easy to PrepareNo

Iowane R.

Iowane R.asked

which formula is the best for my baby SMA or S26 ? any idea?

Nik

Nikasked

Is sma infacare 1 halal?

Hi Nik,
Thank you for your query.
It is Halal suitable, however not Halal certified.
If you require further information, please contact our Careline Team on 1800 552 229 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEST) and our Careline team members would be happy to assist you.
Warmest regards,
Careline team

Teneallec

Teneallecasked

Hi
I have had my little boy on SMA from a month old and he has loved it after trying another one! He has slept through since then and is still a good sleeper! He is now 12 months old and I am wondering what toddler formula should I go on with from here or should I keep him on SMA as I don’t want to start him on Cows milk yet as he has medical issues and needs all the xtra vitamins etc! Please help

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Teneallec, Thank you for your question. S-26 Alula Original Toddler is a supplementary milk drink which is designed for children one year and older to help fill in nutritional gaps. One serve of S-26 Alula Original Toddler provides 50% of the Recommended Dietary Intake for toddlers of iron, vitamin C and B vitamins along with other age appropriate nutrients for active children. The suggested intake of S-26 Alula Original Toddler is 1-2 serves daily. For product information, please visit https://www.bubbahood.com.au/s26/original/toddler/. If you have any further queries, please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEST.
Warmest regards,