SMA Infacare

SMA Infacare

• Breastfed Child Yes (2) · No
  • Easy to PrepareYes (2) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (2)
Hana

HanaSydney, NSW

Cheap, my daughter don’t have problem with it.

The most important it is cheap and doesn’t gave any bad reactions to my daughter. I mix feed with breastmilk too.
Formula easy to prepare.
My daughter actually didn’t picky about milk, she ate everything.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Breastfed ChildYes
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / SicknessNo

lauren j

lauren jSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

love this formula

nice smelling formula. hasn't given my bub any trouble. available pretty much every where including at my local iga so convenient. and the cheapest on the market. but still better then the most expensive brands.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Breastfed ChildYes
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / SicknessNo

Iowane R.

Iowane R.asked

which formula is the best for my baby SMA or S26 ? any idea?

Nik

Nikasked

Is sma infacare 1 halal?

S-26 Alula
Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Nik,
Thank you for your query.
It is Halal suitable, however not Halal certified.
If you require further information, please contact our Careline Team on 1800 552 229 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEST) and our Careline team members would be happy to assist you.
Warmest regards,
Careline team

Teneallec

Teneallecasked

Hi
I have had my little boy on SMA from a month old and he has loved it after trying another one! He has slept through since then and is still a good sleeper! He is now 12 months old and I am wondering what toddler formula should I go on with from here or should I keep him on SMA as I don’t want to start him on Cows milk yet as he has medical issues and needs all the xtra vitamins etc! Please help

S-26 Alula
Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Teneallec, Thank you for your question. S-26 Alula Original Toddler is a supplementary milk drink which is designed for children one year and older to help fill in nutritional gaps. One serve of S-26 Alula Original Toddler provides 50% of the Recommended Dietary Intake for toddlers of iron, vitamin C and B vitamins along with other age appropriate nutrients for active children. The suggested intake of S-26 Alula Original Toddler is 1-2 serves daily. For product information, please visit https://www.bubbahood.com.au/s26/original/toddler/. If you have any further queries, please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEST.
Warmest regards,