SMA

SMA

2.0

1 review
  • Breastfed Child Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Easy to PrepareYes · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (0)

Baby deserves better

The formula contains fillers and other crap that shouldn’t be hidden inside a babies formula. This product made my baby scream and constipated. Cheap for a reason. The tin doesn’t have a level thing you can use to ensure equal amounts per scoop given and the formula has a yellow colour that concerns me.

Purchased in February 2019 for $13.00.

Breastfed ChildNo
Easy to PrepareNo
Caused Unease / SicknessYes

Iowane R.

Iowane R.asked

which formula is the best for my baby SMA or S26 ? any idea?

Nik

Nikasked

Is sma infacare 1 halal?

Hi Nik,
Thank you for your query.
It is Halal suitable, however not Halal certified.
If you require further information, please contact our Careline Team on 1800 552 229 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEST) and our Careline team members would be happy to assist you.
Warmest regards,
Careline team

Teneallec

Teneallecasked

Hi
I have had my little boy on SMA from a month old and he has loved it after trying another one! He has slept through since then and is still a good sleeper! He is now 12 months old and I am wondering what toddler formula should I go on with from here or should I keep him on SMA as I don’t want to start him on Cows milk yet as he has medical issues and needs all the xtra vitamins etc! Please help

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Teneallec, Thank you for your question. S-26 Alula Original Toddler is a supplementary milk drink which is designed for children one year and older to help fill in nutritional gaps. One serve of S-26 Alula Original Toddler provides 50% of the Recommended Dietary Intake for toddlers of iron, vitamin C and B vitamins along with other age appropriate nutrients for active children. The suggested intake of S-26 Alula Original Toddler is 1-2 serves daily. For product information, please visit https://www.bubbahood.com.au/s26/original/toddler/. If you have any further queries, please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEST.
Warmest regards,