SMA Infacare

SMA Infacare

Listing monitored by S-26 Alula

• Breastfed Child Yes (2) · No
  • Easy to PrepareYes (2) · No
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (2)
Hana
HanaSydney, NSW

Cheap, my daughter don’t have problem with it.

The most important it is cheap and doesn’t gave any bad reactions to my daughter. I mix feed with breastmilk too.
Formula easy to prepare.
My daughter actually didn’t picky about milk, she ate everything.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No

lauren j
lauren jSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

love this formula

nice smelling formula. hasn't given my bub any trouble. available pretty much every where including at my local iga so convenient. and the cheapest on the market. but still better then the most expensive brands.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No

Other Baby Formulas

Shayne
Shayneasked

Hello I have 11 week old she was on nan and now can't get so switched to nan optipro she's fine with but it's be a lil strong as all poos are watery does anyone experienced this with sma as looking for another formula to try ?

Eniram
Eniramasked

Hi, my baby is 9 weeks old, he loves SMA formula never spits and his tummy loves it too, however he is not full with 120mls and 2 scoops.. I have been giving him for the past few days the 3 to 6 months recommendation which is 180 mls and 3 scoops and im wondering if its ok or not im scared I give him too much as he's not 3 months yet

S-26 Alula
Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Eniram, Thank you for your question. Feeding guides on pack are provided as a guide, so your baby may need more or less than the volume indicated. Consumption patterns of babies can vary significantly and therefore monitoring of their growth and development is important to ensure they are receiving adequate nutrition. Further information on recommended maximum intake consumption for your baby should be assessed and discussed with your baby’s healthcare professional.

Shazia H.
Shazia H.asked

My baby's on S26 original from birth ..but nowaday his having constipation mosty ..he drinks water also ..should I change the formula???n he also doesn't wanna drink alot of milk as he should ..what could be the problem???

S-26 Alula
Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Shazia, thank you for your question. We would recommend that you contact us on our Careline 1800 552 229 so we can discuss your baby in more detail. Warmest regards, Careline team

Get an answer from our members and S-26 Alula representatives