2Xbox One S

76% · 399 · 18%

Brandon
BrandonRockhampton9 posts

Worth buying

I have had alot of console but recently i have brought the xbox and it an awesome unit better then the xbox one normal. Its less chuncky and the power cord doesn'thave a big power brickwhich is awesome

Proud mother
Proud motherAU7 posts

Absolutely awesome!!

We purchased an xbox one, 1t. The graphics are absolutely amazing !! Its great for the whole family even the kids love it :) we got some head phones to go with it and it sounds like surround sound!!

Juz
JuzSouth East Queensland, QLD81 posts

From my original Xbox, through 360 - this is the best so far!

Works well, fast switch on (and it even turns myTV on atthe same time). Great picture/gaming on a 4K TV - I have the Xbox 1S.

Get the 1TB or 2TB model because if you buy the 5ooGb you will have to buy an add-on storage like I did after only installing 5 games. That cost an extra $120 for the 2Tb.

Lisa
LisaMelbourne22 posts

Love it

Have been using Xbox for a decade and I just love the controller so much compared to the PlayStation one which is smaller.

Games run well and the OS is smooth.

But be aware you will need a fast internet connection and a lot of GBs if you buy heaps of games like I do as they tend to have many updates.

Some of my games have needed 50gb updates.

But all in all I love the pants off it!

Charlie
Charlie18 posts

Not to bad after all

Bought on special thought I could play some old games, first expression nice build quality then the painfully long set up and still uses batteries in the controller, really! my games were not compatible bummer, lacks the simplicity of the Playstation, Everything seams to be around about way of getting something done and the downloads are PAINFULLY slow. My last xbox, will stick with the Playstation. Well after a month or so have come to love it, once I got a few games on it it's really good the graphics are brilliant so far fast and reliable, so maybe not my last Xbox.

AceBunker
AceBunker50 posts

The cheapest 4k Blu-ray player with CD-ROM

All in all, can not complain. I traded my dust-gathering PS4 at EBgames for this 500GB version. It comes with 2 games and one 4k bluray movie. They did give me one game extra because there was no stock on the game in the package deal. One big drawback is if you download backstage, the movie you play tends to give you some lag experience for a time or two.

Eva V
Eva VWhittington2 posts

Xbox one S

This is the best console I have ever had, and I own a Wii and a Playstation.

Very good graphics up to 4K resolution

Also came with three extra games included and two weeks of Xbox gold live!

Would definitely recommend

Navman
NavmanSydney9 posts

Lexy B
Lexy B

Awesome if you like downloading updates - otherwise dreadful

I purchased just before christmas - hit immediately with a 1.3 gb update before I could even load the main interface. Once that fail-ridden nightmare was over I wanted to play a 4k disc - another miserable experience downloading the 4k player that was not already installed. Finally tried playing a game tonight - had to update controller (not optional) and then another 7.2 gb before I could play game.

Simply the most unusable, dreadful device I have ever wasted money on - MS must laugh their rear off that anyone (like me) is stupid enough to buy this worthless pile of expensive scam crap.

Sigh

Lexy

Azz
AzzLismore16 posts

Great unit plays 4k blurays and games are incredible

Let me start by saying this person that did that negative review doesn't have a clue. $140 for 14gb lol tells me they don't have a technical mind at al. I get 12gb of data on my phone for $70 a month

This unit is amazing it runs 4k blu rays really well it upscales 1080

It plays games flawlessly and is such a shmick looking unit. Do not hesitate in buying one you won't be disappointed at all.

I got the 1tb white Xbox one s from eb games for 399 including 3 games and a 4k blu ray movie.

Cheap as when a 4k player is bloody 650-1000 buckeroos