Xe Money Transfer

Xe Money Transfer (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GK27

GK27Sydney

Excellent service and no sneaky rip off bank charges

Easy to set up an account. The transaction was upfront and honest, no hidden fees anywhere unlike the Commonwealth Bank who sneakily charged me $30 claiming this was by 'an interim bank'. The transfer rates are also better than the banks. The transfer went very smoothly and I am really happy with this service and have used them again since. Happy to recommend them.

sarah_of_brissie

sarah_of_brissieAU

Very helpful and good rate

I needed to move an inheritance from the UK to Australia. Unfortunately my UK bank is TSB and they have completely wrecked their online banking in a change of system. This meant I could not fulfil the UK side of the transaction within the time frame. XE were so helpful and cancelled the transaction at no charge and helped me through with completing several transactions over the following weeks. I can not recommend the team in Auckland highly enough. I will definitely use them again. Even for transactions below the free limit, they are still cheaper than bank to bank and at a better rate.

Greg J

Greg JPerth

Effective, and good service

First time using a non bank money transfer service. Very happy with XE money. I felt the system was very secure. Only took 2 days to get money from A to B. ( 4 days is their guideline)
Rates on offer were approximately 2.5% better than the big 4 Aussie banks. Would definitely use again.

jiminoz

jiminozDarling Downs, QLD

Smooth Transfer

I have made my first transfer with XE Money Transfer and it was smooth, painless, and relatively fast for an overseas transfer. I won't often need this type of service, but I will use them next time I do. Yes, the questions may seem intrusive, but in today's world these are necessary and dictated by governments worldwide. There was no fee and a pretty good exchange rate so I was happy with the service.

A stupid system

Too hard to set up as they ask lots of questions and verification where we are the one should worry if we can trust our money with them. Never use this system people!!!

kinesiologist

kinesiologistNSW, 2070

very good service once you've set it up

cheap way to transfer money overseas ... although there have been a few changes since I set this up it has been useful, the latest changes have been that there is another department or company running the currency transfers, but this so far seems to be ok

minimum amount to transfer is lifted to $10

but that's ok...

Pandora

Pandoraasked

Hi
I am going to NZ in a few months.
Was just wondering how I transfer my funds for my holiday from my NAB account & set up a new debit account?
Are there any hidden fees & how long does it take?

Rabbi Shekelstein
Rabbi Shekelstein

Well my money never arrived so I would not use this company. There are plenty of others though so I hope you can find a reputable company. TransferGo is poor as well, my money disappeared when i used them - they even sent me a fraudulent receipt claiming the money had arrived so plenty of dodgy companies in the money transfer business

Jenn
Jenn

I would not use these guys. I think XE used to be a decent company, but not anymore. Don't send money using their service unless you want to write it off as a donation because you will never see you money again.

AJB

AJBasked

We are currently using TorFX and wanted to talk further about deals available. Anyone to talk to?
Regards,