Listing monitored by Xenia Boutique

4.3
Natalie C
Natalie C

Horrendous experience.

Clothing looks nothing like the photos and the quality is terrible. I received items with holes at the seam and even clothing with mismatched arm lengths. They said they will refund as the products were not up to standard but I have not received any correspondence since. It has been nearly a month since I have made them aware and I have also followed up about the supposed refund. Do not waste your money, they are scammers.

Really Really Happy

This Online store would have to be the best experience I have had..!
It was super easy and fun shopping with them.
My clothes came super quick only a couple days and I really loved the dresses I bought.
Will be returning!
Highly recommend to others!

Brad
BradBrisbane

Great customer service

I had great customer service as I was unsure on what size to get my girlfriend as the team at Xenia Boutique were very helpful, I also received my order the next day! Plus my girlfriend loved the items!

Highly recommend!

Highly recommend! I absolutely love my dress and I had great customer from the team at Xenia Boutique, they helped make sure my dress would arrive in time for my event last night!

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Xenia Boutique Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Very happy customer

Bought from Xenia numerous times and always been happy with the clothing, Their customer care team is a good help with sizing too

Love them!

I love this online store, they have the best clothes and my package came super quick! Highly recommend I buy from them every time I have an event