Xenia Boutique

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Xenia Boutique

3.4
Natalie C
Natalie C

Horrendous experience.

Clothing looks nothing like the photos and the quality is terrible. I received items with holes at the seam and even clothing with mismatched arm lengths. They said they will refund as the products were not up to standard but I have not received any correspondence since. It has been nearly a month since I have made them aware and I have also followed up about the supposed refund. Do not waste your money, they are scammers.

Jazlyn
JazlynSydney

Bad Quality Clothing!

I bought a lilac dress off Xenia Boutique not too long ago and I was super excited as I was going to wear it as my formal dress and when it arrived it looked nothing like the pictures. The dress was flimsy and cheap and i spent $70 on it plus postage. I didn't bother to send it back as they only give you store credit and I didn't want anything else from them. I ended up coming across their exact dresses AND exact pictures of the dresses on other online stores that are actually trustworthy and popular. Xenia Boutique must steal from other shops and sell from there. I will not be buying from there again.

DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!

I really hate this company. They have the WORSE customer service I´ve seen in MY LIFE! They take absolutely no responsibility to help the customer to check where the parcel is. It happened to me twice where I never recieved my parcel, and it got bounced back to them. They dont even refund the money - all you get is a voucher. So your money is stuck with them. When I try to reach out to them in time, to ask them to help me check where my parcel is - all they give me for an answer is: look with your local post office if the parcel is there. How?! I have no information about the parcel and where it is!!! They suck! And I will NEVER recommend anyone to buy from you.

Extortion

I bought 3 dresses online, each according to the size charts. 2 came malformed and unwearable. Xenia customer service told me I had to personally pay ($35 US) to have the items shipped back to them, if they weren't satisfied with the items they wouldn't accept them, if they accepted them I would only get store credit, and if I wanted the items back after that I would have to pay $15 for return shipping. So, buy the dresses for $$$, pay for shipping to me $$, pay for shipping back $$, only get store credit so I have to pay them more $$, and/or pay to get back my worthless items $$. Customer service did not help at all.

Footwear Shops & Brands