Xenia Boutique

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Xenia Boutique

3.4
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)

Really Really Happy

This Online store would have to be the best experience I have had..!
It was super easy and fun shopping with them.
My clothes came super quick only a couple days and I really loved the dresses I bought.
Will be returning!
Highly recommend to others!

Brad
BradBrisbane

Great customer service

I had great customer service as I was unsure on what size to get my girlfriend as the team at Xenia Boutique were very helpful, I also received my order the next day! Plus my girlfriend loved the items!

Highly recommend!

Highly recommend! I absolutely love my dress and I had great customer from the team at Xenia Boutique, they helped make sure my dress would arrive in time for my event last night!

Very happy customer

Bought from Xenia numerous times and always been happy with the clothing, Their customer care team is a good help with sizing too

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Xenia Boutique compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Love them!

I love this online store, they have the best clothes and my package came super quick! Highly recommend I buy from them every time I have an event

Simon
SimonBrisbane

Our experience over time with Xenia

My partner and I have shopped here for years and we love the whole experience. The clothes are always changing and when I am looking to buy my partner something the staff always help me and make a normally frustrating process really fun.

As a bloke, I normally find it hard to shop for my loved one and a big shout out to the crew there for all the help. She loves the clothes and I love the service.