MPN: ELEVEN

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (2)
  • Battery Life
Kerry

Kerry South East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed. Love it!

Works very well, great suction on carpeted areas as well as floor boards, glides from one area to another. Much quieter than expected. Good battery times, no issues. Very easy to manoeuvre, light weight, effortless to empty. Husband gives the car attachment the thumbs up. Glad it was our final choice!

Love it!! It’s a Dreame

I love our new Dreame 11. Great suction, I just use the eco mode. It’s Easy to manoeuvre and is actually pretty quiet. I really Like the digital display. It has plenty of attachments which I haven’t even used yet. AMAZING value, great battery life!!

Super impressed

Happily surprised. Had vacuumed a rug the previous day to receiving this and after a quick run over with this I was shocked at how much it collected.
It doesn’t have that shrill noise of a dyson. Comfortable to hold and easy to maneuver. I’ve become a daily vacuumer as it’s so easy and satisfying. Battery life is very good too. All in all super happy with this purchase. Would recommend

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Dreame V11 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

ShaneM

ShaneMSouthwest, VIC

Very convenient machine.

Stephanie H.

Stephanie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect vacuum solution, great value for money.

Light weight, low noise, easy to use, very happy with the purchase. Vacuum the staircase used to be my worst nightmare, Xiaomi made it so easy, just a few minutes, everywhere is spotless! Love it!

Jason F.

Jason F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great vacuum, good package with attachments, strong suction, easy to dispose of dust.

Vacuum is easy to use, performs well on cleaning, comes with various attachments out of the box to support hardwood floors and smaller brushes for small space cleaning. I understand there is an optional attachment for carpets available. Charging the unit is easy, the wall mount fixture works well and stores all the items. Much cheaper than a Dyson, and seems to perform well enough for our needs.

works well so far

works well, had a cleaner come through with a backpack vacuum.
I followed up after them with new vacuum and it filled the bag, quite impressed.
easy to mount and accessories click on and off easily

Kasun Fernando

Kasun FernandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing stick vac!!

Really really happy with the product. Very good suction and beats our standard cheapo vacuum cleaner on wheels hands down.
The accessories and extra connections are very useful around house and to clean the car. Highly recommend this over expensive units from Dyson

Kevin Steele

Kevin SteeleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent stick vac

Very pleasantly surprised at the build quality and performance of the Dreame V11. I have previously had an early Dyson stick and I also have an LG Cord Zero. The Dreame V11 outperforms the Dyson by a long way and is on a par with the much more expensive LG. All up I am quite happy.

Mat

MatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

It has already proven to be very effective, easy to use. Light to hold, with good suction. Glides over both carpet and hard floors. Attachments easy to change over. Also easy to clean.

Absolutely perfect stick cleaner

This is the one of the best Vacuum stick cleaner around. Found it very good and easy to clean as it is very light and efficient both on tiles and carpet and having multiple levels it makes it easier to clean.

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

This is so great and made our life so easy!!!

The vacuum is easy to use, lightweight and very quiet compared to others we used before. Also, the vacuum has many options for languages. Very recommended!!! I especially like the lock option, so we can easily move the vacuum around.

Gibbsy

GibbsySouth East Queensland, QLD

Works Great

The Dreame V11 is our first stick vacuum and I have to say it is great so far. With the three power levels, most tasks can be done. The battery time is great. We can vacuum our 3 bedrooms home easily twice on eco. Lots of power with all modes. We were surprised by the amount of dirt that came out in the first clean. It's lighter than I thought it would be.
Would be nice if there was a stand designed for it and not just the wall bracket. I grabbed a $40 one from eBay that works well.
I didn't realise it was a pre-order so delivery was longer than I expected.
Overall so far it's perfect.

ShaneM

ShaneMSouthwest, VIC

A wonderful product..

After using an industrial back pack vacuum for many years, we decided to down size to a small vacuum. The V11 was the right choice and it has so many good features. Love the way it pulls you along, no more heavy pushing.
The velour roller effortlessly transitions from hard floor to carpet, rugs and mats with no bunching up of mats or rugs. We did our whole house and still had 30% power left. Most of the house only needed eco mode as it’s power is totally sufficient. The turbo brush head is wonderful and deals with pet hair with ease.
The continuous “On” button is a real feature, no finger fatigue.
Overall we are extremely happy with our purchase of the V11.

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

As good as a Dyson, if not better

Lightweight, easy to use and great suction. Makes vacuuming a breeze.
Was sceptical as it was cheaper than a Dyson. But pleased with its performance.
Would highly recommend it, love love it

Sorabh

SorabhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect vaccum

Suction is good and design is very nice. Good for vaccum car as well. I strongly recommend everyone to have this vaccum as the price of this vaccum much affordable than others.

SushilVictoria

Waiting for the carpet head

I use this one all kinds of floor. I am happy but it’s not cleaning the carpets. Can somebody let me know when the carpet head will come for Dream V11

Purchased in November 2020.

Noise Level
Battery Life

Does a good job

Product has nice finish, and of good quality. Roller brush that comes with the Dreame 11 works well on both hard floor and carpet. Has good suction, and easy to clean

Terry

Terry Mid North Coast, NSW

So far, looking good and working well!

We operate holiday apartments and have numerous vacuum cleaners, including the more expensive ones.
Our staff favour this one and we are trying to purchase more, but stock is a problem.

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

Very good on hard floors, I live across the road from the beach and it picks up all the sand and dog hair from 3dogs.

Light, easy to use and when fully charged does the whole house on medium. I had the ‘other’ brand before and this is a lot easier to use and I love the flexible tube extension it makes vacuuming the lounge suite easier.