Xiaomi Dreame V11

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (1)
  • Battery Life
Jason F.

Jason F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great vacuum, good package with attachments, strong suction, easy to dispose of dust.

Vacuum is easy to use, performs well on cleaning, comes with various attachments out of the box to support hardwood floors and smaller brushes for small space cleaning. I understand there is an optional attachment for carpets available. Charging the unit is easy, the wall mount fixture works well and stores all the items. Much cheaper than a Dyson, and seems to perform well enough for our needs.

works well so far

works well, had a cleaner come through with a backpack vacuum.
I followed up after them with new vacuum and it filled the bag, quite impressed.
easy to mount and accessories click on and off easily

Kasun Fernando

Kasun FernandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing stick vac!!

Really really happy with the product. Very good suction and beats our standard cheapo vacuum cleaner on wheels hands down.
The accessories and extra connections are very useful around house and to clean the car. Highly recommend this over expensive units from Dyson

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Dreame V11 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Kevin Steele

Kevin SteeleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent stick vac

Very pleasantly surprised at the build quality and performance of the Dreame V11. I have previously had an early Dyson stick and I also have an LG Cord Zero. The Dreame V11 outperforms the Dyson by a long way and is on a par with the much more expensive LG. All up I am quite happy.

Mat

MatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

It has already proven to be very effective, easy to use. Light to hold, with good suction. Glides over both carpet and hard floors. Attachments easy to change over. Also easy to clean.

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

This is so great and made our life so easy!!!

The vacuum is easy to use, lightweight and very quiet compared to others we used before. Also, the vacuum has many options for languages. Very recommended!!! I especially like the lock option, so we can easily move the vacuum around.

Gibbsy

GibbsySouth East Queensland, QLD

Works Great

The Dreame V11 is our first stick vacuum and I have to say it is great so far. With the three power levels, most tasks can be done. The battery time is great. We can vacuum our 3 bedrooms home easily twice on eco. Lots of power with all modes. We were surprised by the amount of dirt that came out in the first clean. It's lighter than I thought it would be.
Would be nice if there was a stand designed for it and not just the wall bracket. I grabbed a $40 one from eBay that works well.
I didn't realise it was a pre-order so delivery was longer than I expected.
Overall so far it's perfect.

ShaneM

ShaneMSouthwest, VIC

A wonderful product..

After using an industrial back pack vacuum for many years, we decided to down size to a small vacuum. The V11 was the right choice and it has so many good features. Love the way it pulls you along, no more heavy pushing.
The velour roller effortlessly transitions from hard floor to carpet, rugs and mats with no bunching up of mats or rugs. We did our whole house and still had 30% power left. Most of the house only needed eco mode as it’s power is totally sufficient. The turbo brush head is wonderful and deals with pet hair with ease.
The continuous “On” button is a real feature, no finger fatigue.
Overall we are extremely happy with our purchase of the V11.

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

As good as a Dyson, if not better

Lightweight, easy to use and great suction. Makes vacuuming a breeze.
Was sceptical as it was cheaper than a Dyson. But pleased with its performance.
Would highly recommend it, love love it

Sorabh

SorabhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect vaccum

Suction is good and design is very nice. Good for vaccum car as well. I strongly recommend everyone to have this vaccum as the price of this vaccum much affordable than others.

Does a good job

Product has nice finish, and of good quality. Roller brush that comes with the Dreame 11 works well on both hard floor and carpet. Has good suction, and easy to clean

Terry

Terry Mid North Coast, NSW

So far, looking good and working well!

We operate holiday apartments and have numerous vacuum cleaners, including the more expensive ones.
Our staff favour this one and we are trying to purchase more, but stock is a problem.

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

Very good on hard floors, I live across the road from the beach and it picks up all the sand and dog hair from 3dogs.

Light, easy to use and when fully charged does the whole house on medium. I had the ‘other’ brand before and this is a lot easier to use and I love the flexible tube extension it makes vacuuming the lounge suite easier.

Chris

ChrisBrisbane

Powerful and Modern Vacuum

Happy with vacuum. Only down side is there's no carpet cleaning head. Still waiting for Xiaomi to release. Solid body and Modern screen to show battery life. Bought it when its on sale.

Foghorn Lebhorn

Foghorn LebhornSydney, NSW

Good value. Bought a second one for my parents

I purchased one for myself and found it as good, if not better than my Dyson V7.
It's quieter and more manouverable and cleans just as well as the Dyson.
I thought that it represented good value and subsequently bought a second one for my parents.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Customer service is real good

AuPost lost my shipment initially but the customer service is quick enough to resend me. Sincere thanks to the team. Product is also goood. Will shop again in future defs

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

Very light and very easy to operate

Excellent product for small 2 to 3 bedroom apartment or home. Suction power is good enough to keep going all the way from one corner to another, don't need to push and pull.

Con C

Con CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value for money. Forget about Dyson!

Really happy with Dreame V11. Strong suction, excellent battery life, surprisingly well made. Can do the whole house on medium speed and still have plenty left for another light clean. Price was amazing too. Can’t justify all those extra $$$ for a Dyson!

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best buy ever!

I wanted a good quality stick vacuum but didn't want to spend the huge amounts the popular brands were asking. I researched the Xiaome v11 and decided to give it a go. Gearbite were very prompt with their communication and delivery and the price was very good. Love the vacuum. Easy to use, quiet and works beautifully for a great price!

Foghorn Lebhorn

Foghorn LebhornSydney, NSW

Good upgrade from a Dyson V7

Decent battery life and a good motor head make this great value.
Could be easier to empty the dirt, but can't complain at this price point.
I cannot justify paying the crazy high prices for another Dyson when this is comparable if not better.