Xiaomi Dreame V11

Xiaomi Dreame V11 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: ELEVEN

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (1)
  • Battery Life

Customer service is real good

AuPost lost my shipment initially but the customer service is quick enough to resend me. Sincere thanks to the team. Product is also goood. Will shop again in future defs

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

Very light and very easy to operate

Excellent product for small 2 to 3 bedroom apartment or home. Suction power is good enough to keep going all the way from one corner to another, don't need to push and pull.

Con C

Con CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value for money. Forget about Dyson!

Really happy with Dreame V11. Strong suction, excellent battery life, surprisingly well made. Can do the whole house on medium speed and still have plenty left for another light clean. Price was amazing too. Can’t justify all those extra $$$ for a Dyson!

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Dreame V11 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best buy ever!

I wanted a good quality stick vacuum but didn't want to spend the huge amounts the popular brands were asking. I researched the Xiaome v11 and decided to give it a go. Gearbite were very prompt with their communication and delivery and the price was very good. Love the vacuum. Easy to use, quiet and works beautifully for a great price!

Foghorn Lebhorn

Foghorn LebhornSydney, NSW

Good upgrade from a Dyson V7

Decent battery life and a good motor head make this great value.
Could be easier to empty the dirt, but can't complain at this price point.
I cannot justify paying the crazy high prices for another Dyson when this is comparable if not better.

Modman

ModmanNunawading

Great value handheld vacuum.

Having used the Dreame V11 for the last 2 weeks I'm very happy with the performance and quality of the product. Having had a Dyson for many years I believe this is equal to if not better than the Dyson I had. I recommend the Dreame V11 and Gearbyte.

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

This is perfect. Easy to use and battery life is long enough.

This is perfect. Easy to use and battery life is long enough.

Kaylene Evans

Kaylene EvansGippsland, VIC

Brilliant

Awesome. Works like a dream and at a better price than the Dyson. Very very happy with purchase. Excellent in every way. Slightly heavier than I expected, but works so well, it's not an issue. Love the lock in 'ON' switch.

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

Would buy this over a Dyson anyday!

Great quality and high suction power. The roller does a great job on hard wood floors.

The medium suction setting works well enough for quick cleans. The battery last a few days inbetween charges. For a deeper clean, 10mins on highest suction setting is enough time to vacuum my 3bedroom apartment in one go.

Managed to buy on a sale but still a no brainer if your comparing this against a Dyson. High quality components. Couldn't be happier!

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

much better than my old vacuum

it works great on floor and low pile carpet. It has a long lasting battery and very easy to push. much better than my old dyson v6 and miele c2.

gearbite.com.au
bryan W.gearbite.com.au

Great to hear that.

Tsan Hao Ho

Tsan Hao HoSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best home appliances upgrade in 2020

Dreame V11 is a perfect upgrade from my existing corded vacuum cleaner, no dust escapes, complete accessories, excellent battery life, aesthetically designed, smooth transition from carpet to tile floor, absolutely affordable.

Xiaomi Dreams V11

Never used a Dyson before. But the Dreame is much cheaper. Does what i need it to. No issues so far. Pretty good battery life. Can't complain. Sometimes it just flicks the kitty litter around a bit unless you go over multiple times unlike my corded vacuum but that's comparing apples to oranges. It's far more convenient that a corded vacuum and lighter. Time will tell as to its durability. Very happy with it thus far.

Yanjun LimPerth, WA

Looks great, work great!

Glad we proceeded with the V11 despite the crazy deals on V9! The color scheme looks alot better and the vacuum just works amazingly! The carpet soft roller guides you smoothly on carpet surfaces and the lock mode is a good add-on!

Ashley Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Powerful, Color display looks awesome.

We use to replace Dyson V6. Suction is very strong at Max mode. Color display looks great. I can clean my house in one charge. It would be good if they have motorized head for carpet.

Purchased in August 2020 at Gearbite for $499.00.

Dreame
bryan W.Dreame

Great to hear. Carpet head will available Nov.

Great.