Xiaomi Dreame V9

Xiaomi Dreame V9 Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: DM-C, DREAME and YM-C-SP
Listing monitored by Dreame Technology

31 questions from our users

Sarah
Sarahasked

Anyone can compare it with a Tineco Hero A10?

Buckethead
Bucketheadasked

Does it work well with cut pile carpet flooring and pet hair like below image? Thanks

Rachel X.

I've got the same carpet flooring at home. Id say it works quite alright. With this sort of carpet unfortunately, unless with special carpet steam cleaning, it cannot thoroughly vacuum. The kmart rubber broom does wonders with hair and fluffs. The trick is to use the rubber broom first then the stick vacuum :)

Sue
Sueasked

Does this vacuum come with a hand held dust buster?

Rachel X.

It comes with multiple heads and can be installed without the long tube, so yes basically the main unit can be converted to a hand held dust buster.

Beams
Beamsasked

How does one clean the roller of hairs etc..

rit
rit

The rollers are removable, but hairs caught in the wheels need cutting out

y2kdisease
y2kdisease

I used a torx and philips screwdriver to open up the carpet brush head and wipe-rinse-clean everything. The hair came off easily, but that also might be because it's the carpet brush. Our floor roller head doesn't get any use.

Jovan M.asked

Respected,
I had a Dyson V8 and lots of nice vacuuming, but a lot of trouble with engine cleanings and disassemblies.
Xiaomi Jimmy JV51 ... Now Mi1C Xiaomi and soon Jimmy JV65 ... I'm thrilled with the ease of working, emptying and washing. Always clean - sterile, Battery backup .... In my opinion, there is huge competition for Dyson and the US doesn't buy them ... QUESTION: Who is better Xiaomi Mi1c or Xiaomi Mi 100AW ...?
Greeting

Suman H.
Suman H.

In my opinion Xiaomi Mi 100AW is better bcos of the suction power it generates.

Travelers,
Xiaomi Mi 1C is a copied Dream V9 I bought it because I couldn't find a Dream V10 here. I can tell you that the Mi 1C is fantastic Beini Suction. After detailed vacuuming with the Jimmy JV51 and Dyson V8, I vacuumed the same space 40M2 Carpet deep + Carpet shallow + Patrket + Ceramics ... and it filled your dish with hair, dust and tiny .... It has great suction power and pulls you forward . W400 AW120 Well 20000 OVERHEATED Dreamoholiar. Thanks

Kaka L
Kaka Lasked

So, incase if there's any problem of this xiaomi vacuum cleaner, where can we send it back to ? Where's the factory? I assume is in china?

Kirstie

I bought mine from “Gearbite” seller on ebay. All warranty claims and issues are handled professionally and quickly by this seller. They quickly replaced a faulty part and I didn’t have to pay return shipping. I think they are based in VIC and are pleasant to deal with.

Mark Gn
Mark Gnasked

Does anyone have a user manual they could email me. I want to clean the fabric roller and wash it.

djmc
djmc

James C
James Casked

How much can you angle this? Are you able to clean under couches at all? Thanks

Tracy Rendelasked

Does it seem good for pet hair specifically and has anyone had to replace the head? And if so, is it expensive?

chickens
chickens

Pet hair I haven't tested, but mine has happily picked up a LOT of human hair.
The roller slots out for easy access to purge all that sort of thing, really easy to do.
I've managed to get something hard stuck in there and damaged the roller, but even that hasn't impacted its performance that I can tell. I've found a replacement roller (with filter bundle) online for about $20.

DVW

Like all stick vacuums they need to be emptied as soon as the dust reaches the max. mark, even tough it may not seems much. It s very easy and quick to do and therefore is ok for pet hair. I have had 4 stick vacs over the years including Dyson Nd the xiami is by far the best

thanks guys

hb_macdonald
hb_macdonaldasked

Where can this vacuum be purchased?

Kirstie

I bought mine off ebay. The seller was gearbite. I highly recommend them as they provide 12 month Australian warranty and an Australian plug. I have dealt with their after purchase service and they were quick to respond and great service - they also paid for return shipping with an AusPost shipping label for me to send an item to be repaired.

Xiaomi direct in Melbourne I think

B M.
B M.asked

Is this the same stick vac that is being advertised as Invictus or Kogan. They are all made in a China factory, right?

Kirstie

No. This one is made by Xiaomi. The Xiaomi brand makes a lot of home appliances and even smart phones. They might all be made in China but they all have different settings. I saw on Kogan they are selling an older Xiaomi stick vacuum (F8) which is less powerful compared to the V9. It is possible the Invictus and Kogan vacs you’re referring to are the same just different names, but I can assure you it’s not the V9.

Definately not