Xiaomi Mi Band 2

Xiaomi Mi Band 2

MPN: ITZPHEAMIXFQAL

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

katie

katieQueensland

great tracker

Do not quite trust a Chinese brand, but bought it because I want to get a cheap tracker. I am wearing it everyday and it keeps track with my heart rate pretty well. It can lasts for a week when you are just charging it for only an hour.

Purchased in February 2019.

Great tracker but lacks an important feature

The issue I have is I am unable to read the screen in the sunlight.
This proves useless when wanting to check your heart rate etc.
It does all that I need and is sturdy, waterproof and fashionable- the only issue and it's the biggest one is you can't see the illuminated face in daylight!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
SSJ

SSJGarran

Charge once, last a month!!

Xiaomi Mi band 2 is perfect. It has a sleek, comfortable, user friendly design with a variety of choices with colours. It lets you pair with both iOS and Android phones seamlessly. The phone has a superb battery that needs charging only once or twice in a month. Perfect watch for the price.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
MiaRose

MiaRoseSA, 5015

good for value!

Bought a miband 2 earlier last year and I have to say, it is a really good for value considering the price... I wear it pretty much every day for all occasion including uni, going to beach, swimming, night out, etc. After charging for 2-3 hours, the battery lasts for at least 15 days for me. Just one down side is I wish there is a different fonts to customise

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Foundpeace04

Foundpeace04NSW, 2470

Perfect for tracking

This is a great smart tracker for the price. Long battery life, loads of activities to choose, sleep monitor. Does the job for me for a bargain price and waterproof! Easy to monitor quickly on wrist and Bluetooth to phone is no drama. Highly recommend for a cheap alternative to other well known expensive brands.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

JAYDEE

JAYDEEMelbourne

Great cheap product that does the job

Love my mi band. Never had an issue. Charge it and it will last more than 10 days. Mi fit app is great too. Very informative. Waterproof doesn’t run any unnecessary apps like Apple Watch or Samsung watch. Battery back up is great. $18 is what I paid. It’s great that’s all.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Kris

KrisSydney

Great value for money

I am a MI fan and Xiaomi never disappoints me. Great value for money. It covers all the basic functions for daily use. It shows the time, records the steps and monitor your heartbeats. More important, it is much cheaper than other pricey products. The battery life is moderate. It is simple to use. I also bought other Xiaomi products, Xiaomi toothbrush, Xiaomi box. It is great.

n.k

n.kgc

Kogan ? more like BOGAN

Bought 2x Mi Bands online through Kogan. What was supposed to be a couple of days postage has been 9 days (missed the birthday).when they did arrive followed the instructions to set up an account so I could use the bloody things and when I click 'sign in' the page wont open. Looked everywhere for a support number to call but that service is not available. So from now on all this online shopping will be avoided. If Id purchased from a local shop and had this issue they would probably have done it for me in the shop instead ive now got two items that Ive bought and cant use . the hardware might be ok (?) but the software is woeful and the support even more so. will pay more next time for a proper service.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Raymond Ma

Raymond Ma

BEST PRODUCT OF PRICE RANGE

this Mi Band 2 get enough function for my daily use, It can show the heart rate, and walk counter
when I connect to my iPhone, it have a XIAOMI app to get more function.
when my phone have a call or massage, it will have a notice on the band.
water proof

Guineas

GuineasBulleen

Excellent - works when othere dont

My first fitness band was a Fitbit which gave me endless syncing headache. I had to send it back to be replaced and then the second was just the same! The Xiaomi was recommended to me and I am convert - what a relief! This just works and is simple and intuitive. Battery life is excellent and I been able to keep detailed movement records for most of the year! Good product

Annie X

Annie XMelbourne

Gets the job done

It does what is descripted to. Nothing fancy, nothing less. Its small and sleek design, that is why I bought it. It is also very affordable, just a fraction of the price of other tracking device. The only thing I get annoyed was the app. I kinda got lazy having to reset the time, so I stopped using it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Useless

It doesn't properly record the activity. It is useless. When im sitting and writing it records steps taken and even while i am driving or in transit, It records over 2000 steps for an hours journey in which i am basically sitting. The behaviour tagging is also not done properly, i tried doing it for the time i am travelling and it still doesn't work properly.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

rahul

rahulmitcham

good product for price range

Brought one of these for my wife as a present. It's quite basic from a smart watch perspective but does have enough features to be worth a purchase. Battery life is good, usually lasts about 5-6 days on regular use. Data collected is quite accurate when compared with other products from same category.

I will recommend this if you want a cheap fitness band and I suppose you can pick one up for a bargain as next version is out.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Kookaburra

KookaburraWaitui

It does the job

I bought my Xiaomi Oled touch screen band 2 in September last year and wore it for about 2-3 months. It did what I expected it to do, but was quite uncomfortable to wear and I never wore it at night. This may be because of my very thin wrists. When I see people wearing fitbits they look so much more comfortable. I haven't worn it at all this year, and wouldn't recommend it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Woody

WoodySydney, NSW

Affordable and great band

Having upgrade from MiBand 1, the Miband2 has a screen which shows time date, steps and heart rate is great upgrade. It's comfortable to wear and most importantly it's cheap. I am happy with it so I bought one for my wife.

The alarm works best when audiable alarm is not preferred with a very light sleep toddler.

Battery life is superb. I charge it probably once every 2 months

The only issue I had so far is the screen, as I have the very first batch (maybe) and the screen is getting dimmer and dimmer after 2 years. Until a point i can't read it at all outdoor. Compare to the one my wife has which is so much brighter than mine.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Jules

JulesMelbourne

Impressive for the price

This was one of these purchases which in and of itself made my trip to China 100% worthwhile. The xiaomi mi band 2 really ironed out the connectivity issues in my original xiaomi mi band. It connects to my phone's bluetooth easily and is long lasting between charges. The heartbeat monitor is fairly accurate and I love love love the sleep tracking function. It has a large display, it sits comfortably on the wrist, and is entirely water proof (I literally never take it off except when charging). Hope to see xiaomi releasing an updated one with NFC or QR scanning functions soon.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Ruchira

RuchiraMelbourne

Inexpensive but band is not really good quality

The band it self is really good. But the band only lasted me about 2 months before disintegrating. They should have used a proper resin like Casio uses for their G-Shock range. Accuracy was pretty good and comparable with Samsung S-Health automatic tracking on my Note 5. Lift hand to see time feature was excellent and I have mostly used it as a watch because of this.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Charles M

Charles MSydney

Affordable and extremely comfortable for daily use!

I started using last June and it was very convenient as well as comfortable. After I started using MiBand, I don't even use my watch unless I go on big occasions. I like how it measures my steps and heart rate whenever I go for a run or go to the gym. It also notifies me of messages I receive after I paired it with my iphone.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Sam

Sam

Cheap

One of the most cheapest fitness bands on the market with the best bang for your buck. It does a fastastic job of tracking my steps, measuring my heart rate and the sleep tracking is fairly decent but on some days, I've found it to be very inaccurate. Application works very well too.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Macgregor

MacgregorMelbourne

The cheapest qualty smart watch on the market

Ive had both this and the original Xiamoi Mi band and have to admit this has been a fantastic upgrade i absolutletly love the sleep tracking features it has built it which help me keep an eye on how much sleep im getting each night. And the small display is great as a secondary clock whenever my phone is flat. Its alo got an absolutely incredible battery life mine usally lasts 2-3 weeks bewteen charges

Date PurchasedJun 2017