Reviewer Photos & Videos
Crazy value, and does so much.
This band does so much. I bought it simply as a cheap tracker. Something small and something I don't have to worry about demolishing at work. I don't use it for any activities as I have expensive GPS watches for that. If you want to track activities take your phone with you and it will use its GPS. When I took it for 11.5km run without my phone it's pedometer tracked the run at just over 9kms. So don't rely on it's accuracy without assisted GPS.
It can control music from your phone, take photos remotely, silence your phone, answer calls, read...you phone notification, tell you the weather forecasts and much much more. This thing does it all. Pros: Great battery life 7 days minimum if all settings are maxed Tiny and unobtrusive Great quality screen (resolution and brightness) Looks nice and neat Best charging mechanism I've seen
Purchased in December 2019 for $43.00.
Waste of money
I bought this to track my activity and heart rate. I was impressed with the reviews but after using if for a week, I can see that it's a total waste of money and not really worth the effort of wearing it. Here are the issues that I found with it.
1. It losses data randomly. This happens on multiple times where I would have just finished a bike ride or finished a walk and then I look at the band and the app to see that my activity was reset.
2. It can only sync data with Mi Fit app which is not really a great app and it is buggy.
3. The hear...
Purchased in November 2020 at eBay for $57.00.
Can't be happier!
Have been wanting to purchase a smart watch for ages, but unfortunately my wrist is just too slim for everything currently on the market. When i started researching the bands, i noticed that this one not only had excellent reviews across all the major electronics sites, but also had many of the functions that are normally only available in smart watches, rather than on most activity tracking bands. At the price point of only around $50 it was a no-brainer to give it a go and i haven't looked back!
Purchase was made through the mi global store a...
Purchased in November 2020 at eBay for $50.00.
Find out how Xiaomi Mi Band 5 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Know better, choose better.
Its got issues
I purchase this a couple of months ago because it was such great value and the specs looked good - though I really had no idea what I was after. It came with no instructions so was hard to figure out at first.
I've discovered the following issues:
- it randomly loses my data. So I could have done 7000 steps in a day and the next time I look it has reset to 0 - uh what??
- it forgets data from previous days. Scrolling through past steps it will report I did almost nothing on previous days throughout the week when I actually did over 10000 step...
Purchased at banggood for $70.00.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members and Xiaomi representatives
|Category||Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor and Heart Rate Sensor|
|Waterproofing||Swim-proof and Water Resistant|
|Battery Life||14 days|
|Colour / Finish||Black, Yellow, Orange, Green|
- GTIN13: 6934177720017 and 9346112012373
- GTIN12: 713902855943 and 714973646805
- MPN: BANDFIVE
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Smart Bracelet Color AMOLED Screen Fitness Traker Waterproof Global Version Black
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Heart Rate BT Smart Watch Wrist Fitness Bracelet Global Version
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Original Smart Watch Sport Wristband Heart Rate Monitor Fitness
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Black Health & Fitness Tracker
Other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.