Xiaomi Mi Box

3.6

Ken

KenWESTMEADOWS

Perfect replacement for TV subscription

Was a very good and great replacement for my current TV subscription as it wasn't worth paying so much just for a few selection every month. TV box was very small as well, no lag in watching tv shows, dramas and movies. Quality was very good also. Still exploring other options on watching live tv and using the Kodi. Seller provided an AU plug adapter as well.

Gerry

Gerryasked

can you get freeview app for this.thanks.

Wayne M.

Wayne M.asked

Hi all,

So this supports the Kodi App? May I ask if it supports the Kayo App also?

Regards Wayne

Ole Fasked

is it possible to install Expressvpn from Google Play and run it as an app in the same way I do on my Android-phone??

Ole Frederiksen

toadnode

Possibly but couldn't say for sure. Regular play store and Android TV play store host different content so you would need to check with the publisher of that app if it is available. If not, you can side load the app you need and launch it using HAL but doesn't mean it will work, particularly being a system service. I use NordVPN, it's available on every platform I need.

toadnode

I will also mention that Android TV has restrictions on writing to externally mounted filesystems that haven't been formatted as encrypted"device storage". Just in case that affects whatever you intend to do with the box.

Ole F

Thank you - I ordered a box now, so I will find out.

CategoryNetworked Media Players