VerifiedMPNs:KHXM1CROBOT and KHXMMIROBOT

95% · 2339 · 4%

Ryan S.
Ryan S.5 posts

Real time saver!

Love this vacuum! Originally bought this just to clean up pet hair every second day in between regular cleans with my normal vacuum. Actually hardly ever need to use the normal vacuum now except for corners and tops of skirting boards! Also love that replacement parts are available super cheap on the internet, which means I can keep it in top shape, and the app is great to kick off and monitor cleaning while I'm not home. Show details
Steveo
SteveoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

One of the best purchases of my life

Incredible product. Turn it on before I leave the house and come home to a perfectly vacuumed house. It cleans every square inch of the house methodically. Syncs to my iphone. I've got at least 5 people to buy this - and they all share the same view. Can even sync it to Google Home Show details
Rose
Rose4 posts

Love it

It works perfectly for me. I don't need to drag my old Dyson around the house anymore for so long. I only had to use small handy one for around edges or quick fix. I love it and I call it my husband. You would never regrate it. It made my life so much easier. Show details
Jill H
Jill HSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Excellent cleaner

This vacuum is excellent. It is great new technology.
When first used it maps out the floor plan of your house so you can set the app on your phone to clean whilst you are out . It cleans well on hard floors and a low pile carpet room. The dust bin appears small compared to some however is adequate. Show details
Staffs
StaffsWestern District, VIC9 posts

Excellent machine , like having a live in maid

We have 9 Staffordshire Bull terriers, so all my floors are wooden , I thought my dogs would chase it , but they only watch from a distance.

It’s so clever, it scans the room and then speaks and says cleaning, then off it goes. Then cleverly takes itself back to the dock for charging .

Easy to empty and tells you when the brushes need cleaning.

I was full of skepticisms about how well it would worked but it cleans beautifully. Show details

mitchger
mitchgerSydney, NSW46 posts

The Best

I'm so happy with it! It's so much smarter than others in the way it navigates and it's incredibly efficient. As a result of navigation efficiency it's running for less time and it's less disruptive. It performs very well and it's very easy to use. I can't recommend it enough! Show details
ebaar
ebaarNorth Queensland, QLD25 posts

Crazy and stupid vacuum cleaner

Every time it starts it goes for a bit then reports an error 5 of clean the main brush. We can pull it out, wash it, blow it clean with the air compressor and nothing changes it. It can report the error 5 multiple times in one minute. It is crazy stupid compared to our old samsung robot vacuum cleaner. Wish I'd never bought it. Show details
Wils
WilsPerth, WA2 posts

Love this. Changed our lives

If you spend the time setting this unit up properly, it's fantastic. We don't have to vacuum between cleaner visits at all anymore. The only problem we have is it getting stuck (we have an apartment with lots of small spaces and things to get over). We put the magnetic tape on furniture we want it to avoid and it seems to work. The only advice I can give is make sure curtain cords or phone chargers are not on the floor, this thing will try and suck them up! Show details
Cisco
CiscoSydney, NSW73 posts
Yogibear
YogibearVictoria4 posts

Linh Tran
Linh TranSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Not as smooth an experience as I expected

It's okay. Complete clean function works fine. It gets stuck under surfaces a little too small for it to fit under, and ramped surfaces are a no-no. Whether this works well for you, depends entirely on what your house looks like. If you have a lot flat/hard un-carpeted surfaces, with minimal things on the floor, than this will work very well on an automated schedule. But if not, you'll find yourself packing and moving things to that it works properly. Show details
Pinki
PinkiSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Easy and convenient product!

I am using this vacuum cleaner once or twice a week on my wood floor. It’s easy to control and it works great. However, some corners can not be clean in the house and it got stuck on some humps between the room and the living room or some thicker carpets, so I need to manually move it back to another space and rescan again. But overall it helps to save a lot of time and clean the floor quite well. Show details
Elvin N.
Elvin N.5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Vacuum cleaner

This vacuum cleaner is just like a robot, I bought it online last year, it does a perfect job around my house, it saves my money a lot compared to another brand Show details
Iqbal
IqbalSydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent invention

Saw this at my friend's place and immediately bought one. Been using it on carpet mostly. Works better than normal vacume cleaner. Excellent battery life. Single charge cleans my entire home (3 bedrooms and lounge). Show details
Janelle
JanelleIllawarra, NSW14 posts

Very useful unit

We have a new large living space with timber floor. I spent so much time sweeping after dinner guests I bout the Xiaomi. I was not prepared to pay the price of other brands. While the zoning of this unit is not very good (doesn't save, can't handle me moving it to a different part of the house) it works well. I don't use the mopping function often but it does work OK. I'm surprised how much the Xiaomi picks up off the floor, and am delighted it gets under my bed and clawfoot bath. But I wonder if China is listening?? Show details
Audry
AudryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

One of the best robot vacuum

This vacuum is more than what i expected. I loveeee this so much. It does do te mopping and vacuuming. Save my time alot especially i have new born. No need to spend time in mopping and vacumming tiles floor everyday now. Show details
Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum (1st gen) compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Alex
AlexMelbourne5 posts

It works on everything

To be honest I didn't expect much from this robot, my wife wanted it and it seemed like just an expensive toy.

We already have 3 vacuums in the house, some of them are quite powerful and expensive.

However, this small machine really exceeded my expectations - it works on everything: carpets, tiles and wood.

We have a dog, and the robot really helps to clean it up every day, something that family members would rather avoid doing.

It charges itself and builds a map of the house, but we just use one button control to run it.

The only downside is that you need to empty it once in a while, hopefully this could also be automated soon.

I can only recommend this vacuum!

eden62
eden62Metropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

I loooove my Xiaomi Mi!

I absolutely love this machine - has to be one of the best things I have bought in a long time.

It is easy to use - I have carpet, lino, tiles & floorboards and it handles all of them seamlessly. It can navigate around items, over small lips on the floor from tiles to lino areas, you can spot clean small areas if needed, and it washes the floor as well!

If you are looking for a robotic vacuum cleaner - do yourself a favour and buy this one! It's fantastic!

B_and_C_Adelaide
B_and_C_AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA23 posts

Jon06
Jon06BRISBANE9 posts
adrienne
adrienneSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts

an investment in time

purchase of the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum was an investment (ie "yields utility over time" (Wikipedia). the vacuum does well on wooden floor and scattered carpets; it uses sensor to avoid the stairwell; can go under furniture if height allows; cleans well; app provides useful information on cleaning history, maintenance, care, settings, and other; cannot do stairs so a quick sweep up beforehand of those areas advantageous - after all, who wants to lug a vacuum up and down stairs?

Jlou879
Jlou879Sydney, NSW5 posts

Perfect budget robot vacuum

Easy to use even without connected to the wifi.

Save me lots of time. Very cheap compare to other brands.

I don’t use my Dyson that often anymore. highly recommend.

Very Gooooooooood

Graeme
GraemeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW8 posts

Brilliant robot vacuum. Carries spyware

The robot works amazingly well, and based on my first purchase, I now have two. The problem is that the app asks for permissions that are totally unnecessary for the task. I balked a bit when it asked for my contacts list (I figured my wifi password was legit, but worried about my location data), but just today it asked for access to all my files and photographs. I mean, seriously? What does a robotic vacuum cleaner need with every single piece of data in my phone? ... oh. Right :/

I figured I could ignore it, but now I try to use the app, and it tells me that my devices have been removed.

I don't want to be paranoid, but this robot definitely seems to be quite a patriot of its country of manufacture.

DO NOT BUY!

Winston
Winston

Smart Vacuum machine. Worth Money

Bought Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum in China this week and brought it to Australia. only CNY 1499, about AUD 300. Easily use App to set up, and it cleaned perfectly. It definitely worth money. Couldn't find better and smarter robot vaccum machine under AUD $500. Only issue is it has to hand carry to flight cabin and cannot check in because of battery, gross weight around 6kg.

JD
JD4 posts

Best thing ever

Amazing product. I have not touched my regular vacuum cleaner since I started using this robot. Product quality is fantastic and definitely very good value for money. Cleans perfectly. Only issue is its ability to vacuum rugs with black patterns (gets confused and considers rug as a cliff). However this was a very minor inconvenience for me.

I cannot imagine my life without this anymore. Thanks robot for making my life so easy!.

Suelom
SuelomAdelaide3 posts

Solid house (wife)

Was a bit reluctant to buy another robot vacc. My last one always got stuck under a cupboard and 'ate' ny floormats. So continued manual cleaning until that stopped working and spare parts mio longer available for that model.

Rather than buying a corded vacc ( they are fast becoming extinct) and wary of battery life on a cordless unit, I turned to this brand. A friend has one and seemed very happy with his.

It has been great! App on phone works fine and is helpful if you want to pause or sriop the cleaning. The quiet mode is very tolerable. No getting struck. Great on my timber floors-and mats, which so far have remained intact. As I have pets I only run when I'm at home, in case they leave any 'nasty' surprises!

Abi
AbiNorth Queensland, QLD9 posts

Wonderful

This was the firstever robo vacuum i bought. It takes a lot of dust than my other normal vacuum. Its been only a week now but what a useful technology. Saves time in cleaning. makes life a lot easier and streesfree. I dont about other vacuums but certainly this has become a vital member in the family. WHY TO SPEND THE WHOLE LIFE IN CLEANING?. LET THE MACHINE DO THE JOB...

Dan C
Dan CSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

So convenient!

Not the most user-friendly appliance, but it's absolutely worth spending some time getting it set up and working. The vacuum works really well and gets into almost all the hard-to-reach spots, which makes Spring cleaning a hell of a lot easier. Nothing better than getting home and the vacuuming has already been done! Works pretty well with the Mi Home app too. I definitely recommend it!

Rob
RobCanungra

brissmith
brissmithSouth East Queensland, QLD54 posts

Rather this than a washing machine

Takes the best from a number of robots and combines them into one.

Much smarter AI than my previous robot does areas once in a logical order.

Has a big bin that doesn't clog to easily.

App to update language settings.

Scans so doesn't bump into everything.

Springs on wheels could be a little stronger to lift the body a little more. It doesn't clear thick rugs as well as a neato. But is better in every other way.

nwck1
nwck1Warwick18 posts

Great companion for the home

I purchased this vacuum cleaner via eBay. Specially I have 2 year old drop food,cereral everywhere. This vacuum cleaners does really good job in cleaning floor including under couch, tables beds etc. the iPhone app also great. I cleaned carpets, tiles really well. Only draw back is it clogged sometimes due to some toys, however once it is clogged it turns sleep mode rather than keep spinning.

honkas
honkasSouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts

FarrellobBoothta
FarrellobBoothtaMelbourne

WONDERFUL

This sweeper is really amazing to me. It is so cute and small, and it can work by itself without human operation. It is really great. For the hair dust can be swept very clean. When it runs it will automatically avoid objects, and this smart design is great. I use it every day because it keeps my home clean.

Margo
MargoSouth West, WA6 posts

Best Robot Vacuum

I’ve had several other versions of the Robot Vacuum systems and this is by far the best I’ve ever had. Brilliant navigation easy to use and a nice looking machine. This one cleans for a much longer period of time and cleans really well. Always finds the home station without any problems. It’s a bit noisy but I cannot complain just put it to work when I leave the house. Fantastic machine.

Kim
KimAdelaide, South Australia5 posts

Surprised how well this performs

Very shocked how well this cleans our house. We vacuum first then get this mini robo vac to hit spots we may have missed and found in the dust dirt tray loads of dirt and dust so it dose a really good job. Charge time is long but lasts a very good time

jady
jadySydney

perfect

It’s not so noisy, easy to use. You can control and monitor it on mobile App. It can adjust the power and you can trace how it goes in your home. Works well on both tiles and carpet, I found the performance to be great on both surfaces and great coverage with the vac not missing many areas. The dust pan is easy to remove and insert. Highly recommend

Drew
DrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

We Love this Vacuum Cleaner

We bought our Xiaomi Roborock S50 about 3 weeks ago, and have since used it on a daily schedule to vacuum our house, which has tiled, carpet and timber floors.

We are still amazed or distressed (not sure which) at how much dust it collects on a daily basis. It breezes through picking up my daughters hair, the odd leaf or dirt bought in on shoes, an even the odd piece of Lego.

I've got some automation running through our Home Assistant instance, and will eventually have it configured to clean certain rooms on certain days of the week.

Cannot recommend this appliance highly enough - If I could rate it 10 stars I would!

Cass
CassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Best thing I've bought in ages

My Xiaomi Mi Robot vacuum is one of the best purchases I've ever made. It's very cheap compared to other robot vacuums and does a very thorough job of cleaning. It does a great job of mapping the room and logically cleans without missing any large spots. It does have trouble getting into corners though, so you will have to clean these manually yourself every now and then. I use my vacuum on a laminate floating floor and it does a perfect job.

Julien0398
Julien03987 posts

Works like a dream and saves me so much time

I use this vacuum on carpet as well as tiles. We have two cats and this helps us pick up most of the hair. Its understandable that not all the cat hair can be vacuumed up but it does get 95% of it. It doesn't however go onto the rug we have which is totally fine (its thick and fluffy). It has saved us so much time as we turn it on before we head to work and we come home to a freshly vacuumed place AND it goes back to its charging station on its own!! Extremely affordable, you do not need to spend $1000 on a robot vacuum.

Baloo
BalooBrisbane5 posts

Best purchase for the home

Have had this unit for 6 months and love it. Large open floor tiled house with a few rugs and it keeps the two dog's shedding at bay. Have set it to clean each day and come home to a clean house.

It removes almost all of the hair from the rugs and I've only had to manually clean them a couple of times since buying. Huge difference to having to vacuum almost daily before.

Slight issue with the catcher being on the smaller side but easily fixed with setting it on a daily cycle.

Unit is slim enough to fit under low coffee tables and couches, so no more having to drag each ot to get under them