Worst phone ever

It's the worst phone ever, the battery life doesn't last longer than an hour. It doesn't run apps like its supposed to, like I'll try and listen to music and it won't play or watch netflix and it'll crash and then it'll die and I've only had it a couple months,

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software

Great phone - Value for money

This is a mid range Android phone with Snapdragon in it.
Pros:
Good IPS display but not as great AMOLED screen, though the preference is user specific.
Great battery life
Stable MIUI firmware, no hanging issues or camera issues.
Value for money
Lots of accessories available.
Cons:
The camera is great daytime, but not good in low light.
There is no NFC which is a bummer as you can't do google pay.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great phone!

I've had my Xiaomi for two years now and it never disappointed me. Good phone although I'm looking forward to buying new one as it could have had better quality of photos. Other than that I never had problems with it and I would recommend buying it. Maybe choose new model.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great Deal for A Functional Phone

I never thought that this could work better for its price. Battery lasts for 2 or more days and processing is really fast. Camera quality is also good. Now i never use my power bank on long distance travels. Its very reliable. Its not much different with other expensive phone brands and truly recommending it for those looking for cheap and reliable phone.

September 6th 2018 Update: Very long battery hours and fast processor at a processor

I never thought this phone could be my very reliable buddy during travels. Battery last for almost 3days and processing are same as branded ones like Samsung. I believe they use the same processors as Samsung so why would I buy 600-800aud phone compared to this less than 200aud phone. Phone and features are fantastic and what a great buy!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Pretty good

Gives the flagship phones a run for their money I almost miss it after switching the the Samsung Galaxy S8 but it's definitely a good first phone. Having said that make sure you get the Global version not the "CN Version" otherwise it'll have chinese restrictions and spyware pre-installed. Solid 8/10

Good Value! Love it!

One of the highlights of the phone is MIUI 8 Android skin. It seems a little childish at times but it's jam-packed full of features that are small but together create a really distinct positive experience. An example of this is the Scanner app that seems to be able to scan anything. If you scan the QR code on your Router it just goes straight in!

Cheap and Good Phone

This phone is a lot cheaper than all the other flagship phones. Xiaomi being a chinese brand does have some worry some issues (chinese government backdooring their phones). The Redmi Note 4 is a great phone, quick and snappy. Updates to the phone aren't instant but the phone is still supported. The camera is the downfall of the device. Everything else on the phone is flagship level but the camera it average. Still, a good phone for cheap price.

Awesome phone - very impresssed

I bought the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X after 6-7 yrs of being an Apple user - mmmmm what's the difference?? It's a fantastic phone with all the features I need. Great camera, great built in apps for notes, spreadsheets etc. Really really happy with this phone (and mine's pinkl!!). The android processor is very responsive and the fingerprint sensor is super fast!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good phone, with average camera

This is an amazing phone on a cheap price tag. It has an amazing build quality. Also love the fact that it supports micro SD. 4000 amp hour battery lasts quite a while. And the performance is very fluid without any lag. Gaming performance is very acceptable as well. But if you are looking for a top notch camera and then this phone is not going to be for you.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Not good

Bought it last year and unfortunately, after 2 months the screen started to become dark, but the buttons under the display were on.
Sent it back to the seller for repairs but nothing has been fixed.
This is my personal experience, not saying the phone is bad, just my one wasn't good.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Excellent product

Very nice phone with all the features you would ever need. Had got a finger print lock along with the conventional lock. Very good quality camera and resolution. Speaker is good and screen is good but you need to use protector as it is fragile. Processor and memory is just like iphone.... More u pay...more u get...however much cheaper than iphone with similar features

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good for the money

I have been using this phone for more than a year. I didn't find any technical problems with it. It also look very nice. Some people think its an iphone! But its different than an iphone, so if you are ooking for something fancy, its not the type of phones you would like!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

NO 1 in budget phones

For a budget phone the Redmi Note 4 is way out of the league! Huge battery, nice design and very well made Aluminium body. It has fairly slim bezels to the left and right of the screen, which combined with the gently sloping edges at the rear prevent it from feeling cumbersome in a single hand. It feels tough and built to last, and it looks good too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good value for money

My boyfriend got me this phone when he was purchasing his online I think it was Ali express? Got the phone and he had to change settings to work in Australian network. Phone has been functioning fine - noting I use Facebook, Instagram, texting calling mostly just basics every smartphone has. Camera quality needs improvement however you can't expect Apple or Samsung quality photos however it does have nice selfie functions. Highly recommend given we only paid about 250 AUD for the phone.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Cheap but perfect except camera

I've been using latest iphone, Samsung galaxy or LG phone. And I didn't like to spend a lot of money for the phone anymore because would buy another in a year or two years to uptade it. So decided to try Xiaomi which is chinese brand. I was't sure before using it. And after using it, fell in love with this! Why didn't I use it earlier!! Why did I wasted so much money whole time!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

really good reliable phone

I drop this phone all the time at least once a day yet it still functions perfectly. My phone still has a long lasting battery. The camera isn't fantastic in low light, but in good light the photos turn out really clear. All my apps work well on the phone.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great value for money

Great budget option for those looking for a larger phone without the expensive price tag.
For the first few months, battery life was amazing. The phone was fast, snappy and an overall great performer. I've had it for about a year now and it now has issues overheating and lags quite a bit. Although, that may be due to my heavy usage or I might have just gotten a dud unit.
Camera is decent but there's definitely better options out there if you're willing to spend a bit more.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great bang for buck smart phone

Great phone with dual 4g/3g sim and plenty of options to choose from re: ram and onboard storage.
Huge battery will easily see a day of heavy use, or two if you're frugal.
Metal case and premium feel finish off a well specced, well priced phone. Would recommend and definitely buy again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Fast, bright screen, huge screen

It's doubtful you could get a huge 5.5" bright screen for a sub $200 price. Only problem is the lack of android pay connectivity. The battery was huge for the first month but now barely lasts the day with minimal usage after 12 months which is a disappointment. Looks stylish and for the price I'd recommend it

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Affordable phone with maximum functionality

The overall performance is an awesome specially battery backup. Previously, It is quite heavy than the iPhone but I am happy with it and will recommend this for one who doesn't want to spend money on expensive phones. Only thing is that the screen size is bigger, therefore, it is difficult to handle with one hand.

Date PurchasedJan 2018