Xiaomi Roborock E35

Xiaomi Roborock E35

3.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
Listing monitored by Roborock

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0
1 review
    Aimee
    AimeeSydney, NSW

Good vacuum but not good mopping

It is quite efficient in vacuuming my tile and vinyl floors and not too loud. It takes less than 1 hour to vacuum one floor of my townhouse. Its battery is enough for vacuuming 2 floors. I have not used my Miele vacuum since buying this one and only use handheld vacuum to tidy up in between. The mopping function was ok the first few times. Then I noticed the dirt accumulating on the tiled floor after mopping so I have to use my steam mop instead. I did not use the app as I do not see the need for it.