Xiaomi Roborock H6

Xiaomi Roborock H6

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Pros

• 90-min battery life

• Great value for money

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (23) · No (14)
  • Battery Life
Elissa

ElissaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Good Stick Vac

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Judi B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Love my Roborock H6. So much better than my previous stick vacuum.

I have bamboo hard floor throughput with carpet in bedroom and three rugs. My new stick vacuum is great on all surfaces. Don’t have to get out my heavy plug in vacuum any more.

Purchased in January 2021.

Ruby

RubySydney Surrounds, NSW

Love this stick vacuum. It does everything that's advertised. Well worth it.

We use our H6 on bamboo floor and carpet. Works really well with allot of power. I really like that it automatically increases power when it moves from hard floor to carpet.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock H6 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

It’s an amazing vacuum!!!

I use it in any type of flooring and its performance is amazing!!!
I couldn’t be happier with it!!
I wasn’t totally confident in trying this but at the end I took a leap of faith and it was totally worthy!!

Purchased in December 2020 for $560.00.

Product is usedDaily
Jean

JeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light, efficient and easy to clean

Works great on carpets and rugs. Very light and easy to use. Still has heaps of charge after doing 2 bedrooms and 2 mats. Battery life better than expected. Like the option of cleaning filters. Good quality build. Great customer service support. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 for $560.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you so much for your feedback Jean, welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Perfect for our townhouse

Easy and light weight I ever seen in market . People spend more than $1k for useless product which never adopt what it's doing . This is awesome from roborock our family happy and dust free now .

Purchased in September 2020 for $595.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles
Roborock T.Roborock

We are happy that your family is happy, thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family Sadiq! You are what makes us great!

Very impressed

Easy to use, lightweight and charge lasts longer than I expected. After full vacuum (2 bedrooms, all living areas) forgot to place on charge and still 25min left at next vacuum. Picks up dirt well. Happy with my purchase so far.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are happy that you are happy, thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Bruce Cox

Bruce CoxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light, efficient and great battery life

It is very light well made and easy to use.

Long battery life and we can do a townhouse up and down stairs on the auto mode which auto adjusts the power for carpet.

Have had no issues with suction on many floor types including tile, carpet, timber laminate and rugs.

You can lock in the trigger for constant power.

Emptying is easy but you do have to reach in to the dust container and manually remove the filter for cleaning. But It is a Hepa filter and no noticeable dust comes back into the room.

All in all it’s a great unit and we are very happy we purchased it.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are happy that you are happy Bruce, thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Annette Gordon

Annette GordonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Product

I was thinking of upgrading my current Dyson to a Dyson stick, after searching the web and reviews on various products I decided to go with the Roborock. I am so glad I did! the suction is better then my Dyson, I love that this changes from floor to carpet as well. Even my children are willing to vacuum now!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Annette, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Great vacuum for light cleaning

Easy and convenient to use. Very good machine for light cleaning up. Bin is however small and removing dirt from bin can be tricky. Nevertheless, it is still a very well made stick vacuum. Recommended.

Purchased in August 2020.

Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Li, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Nick Kala

Nick KalaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Product and Great customer service

Highly recommend this vacuum cleaner. Works really well on my hardwood floors and carpet areas. It’s battery lasts a long time for its size and weight and it has great suction power! Great value for money!

Purchased in June 2020.

Product is usedDaily
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Nick, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great

Che

CheSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this vaccuum so far!

Incredibly affordable compared to the Dyson, with great battery life and suction power. Love how light it is and the fact it has an 'On' switch rather than just a trigger. Haven't owned for long, so can't speak to it's longevity but it feels well made and have not had any issues yet.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Che, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Jasmine Flanigan

Jasmine FlaniganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sucky!

Seconds after receiving my new vacuum I went straight to the floors! The amount it sucked up was amazing! My housemate hesitated in giving it a try on his room because “he had just vacuumed that afternoon” but we decided to do a test. We cleaned out the bin so we could see how much was picked up after his “afternoon vacuum” and our previous vacuum had missed SO much. 10/10 suckiness, 10/10 would recommend!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Jasmine. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Happy so far!

Been impressed with my new Roborock H6. It’s lightweight and quiet and doing well so far! Love the long battery life (esp after my old one was down to about 60 seconds!) and the hold down feature.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Emma, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Not very happy

Didn't come with Hard floor brush. Not so effective for Carpet either. Paid extra money for hard floor brush. Wanted to return the product after 1 week but was not accepted by Roborock.

Good product.

Roborock H6 is a good product. But is a little bit of disappointed that it is needed a tool to help when I dump the collected dust (with animal hair) every time.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Henry. You are what makes us great!

Robyn Whiteside

Robyn WhitesideGippsland, VIC

My first stick

Roborock was easy to assemble. It does a great job on my carpet quick and efficient. I couldn’t believe how much dust etc it picked up from my carpet the first time I used it. It’s light, and lasts for 90 min when fully charged, not that I need that long!
I recommend this stick.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a review Robyn and for choosing us, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Janna

JannaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So far so good

I've only had it for a week but I already love it. It's light but powerful, and the attachments are so easy to click on and off. I've used it a few times and haven't had to charge it yet. I have the Roborock S5 Max robovac so I don't need to clean the whole house, which is why this is perfect for me. However this seems like it would do the whole house if I needed it to.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you are happy with your purchase Janna, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Louise Reynolds

Louise ReynoldsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easiest vacuuming experience ever!

This unit is so easy to grab for quick cleaning. We have it on the floor stand which is convenient. We use it on hardwood, tile and rugs and I like the extra suction it provides once it senses the rugs. Our old cleaner was such a pain to take out and drag from power outlet to power outlet all over the house. The RoboRock is perfect for daily cleaning.

Purchased in August 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

We are glad you are happy with your purchase, Louise! Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

David

DavidPerth, WA

Great value product !!!

This vacuum is as good or possibly better than other brands I tried for double the price. Easy clean , great battery life and very robust construction , I am a very happy customer and would highly recommend the ' Roborock ' to everyone who is looking for a high quality and high performance stick vacuum.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are glad you are happy with your purchase, David! Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Lilli63

Lilli63asked

Do you have to mount on wall. I rent and would rather not put holes in wall
Also have read that you need a tool to empty canister and it’s not easy?
What is included in the purchase price?

Judi B.

No you don’t have to mount it. I have my stick in cupboard and charger in power point.

Susanne L.

Susanne L.asked

how does the Roborock recharge does it come with a charger attachment station or is it plugged into the power point ??
How long does the battery life last for? how much does it cost to purchase?

Susanne L.

Susanne L.asked

How effective is the suctioning of carpets etc
How do you find it cleaning the car ? is it easy to assemble, maneiouver in small spaces with the attachments?
Do you need to press the ON button the entire time you have the vaccuum cleaner on??

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

Features:

• 90 minutes of battery life, which is impressive in comparison to the battery life of other brands
  • Washable air filtration system, which means that the filters can be washed and reused, providing an economical and environmentally friendly option
  • Comes with additional extras including: a dusting brush, motorised brush, and wall mount

Points of praise:

• The lightweight build made this stick vacuum easy to use, as reviewers could reach up high or get down low to clean nooks and crannies.
  • The Xiaomi Roborock H6 boasts a long-lasting battery life. Some reviewers forgot to put their vacuums on charge after cleaning their houses and were pleasantly surprised to find that their devices still had plenty of battery left.
  • This vacuum is cheaper than other brands on the market, yet just as good, if not better. Plus, there are often sales that bring down the price even further.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Xiaomi has done it again. In another win for Xiaomi, the Roborock H6 has achieved a 2021 ProductReview award and taken away the lead from Dyson vacuum cleaners. This cordless and stick vacuum cleaner won the ProductReview Award due to its great value for money and lengthy battery life, which is more impressive than the industry standard.

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners