Xiaomi Roborock H6

Xiaomi Roborock H6

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (19) · No (13)
  • Battery Life

Perfect for our townhouse

Easy and light weight I ever seen in market . People spend more than $1k for useless product which never adopt what it's doing . This is awesome from roborock our family happy and dust free now .

Purchased in September 2020 for A$595.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles

Very impressed

Easy to use, lightweight and charge lasts longer than I expected. After full vacuum (2 bedrooms, all living areas) forgot to place on charge and still 25min left at next vacuum. Picks up dirt well. Happy with my purchase so far.

Bruce Cox

Bruce CoxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light, efficient and great battery life

It is very light well made and easy to use.

Long battery life and we can do a townhouse up and down stairs on the auto mode which auto adjusts the power for carpet.

Have had no issues with suction on many floor types including tile, carpet, timber laminate and rugs.

You can lock in the trigger for constant power.

Emptying is easy but you do have to reach in to the dust container and manually remove the filter for cleaning. But It is a Hepa filter and no noticeable dust comes back into the room.

All in all it’s a great unit and we are very happy we purchased it.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock H6 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Annette Gordon

Annette GordonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Product

I was thinking of upgrading my current Dyson to a Dyson stick, after searching the web and reviews on various products I decided to go with the Roborock. I am so glad I did! the suction is better then my Dyson, I love that this changes from floor to carpet as well. Even my children are willing to vacuum now!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Great vacuum for light cleaning

Easy and convenient to use. Very good machine for light cleaning up. Bin is however small and removing dirt from bin can be tricky. Nevertheless, it is still a very well made stick vacuum. Recommended.

Purchased in August 2020.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles
Nick Kala

Nick KalaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Product and Great customer service

Highly recommend this vacuum cleaner. Works really well on my hardwood floors and carpet areas. It’s battery lasts a long time for its size and weight and it has great suction power! Great value for money!

Purchased in June 2020.

Product is usedDaily
Pet OwnerYes
Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
Che

CheSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this vaccuum so far!

Incredibly affordable compared to the Dyson, with great battery life and suction power. Love how light it is and the fact it has an 'On' switch rather than just a trigger. Haven't owned for long, so can't speak to it's longevity but it feels well made and have not had any issues yet.

Jasmine Flanigan

Jasmine FlaniganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sucky!

Seconds after receiving my new vacuum I went straight to the floors! The amount it sucked up was amazing! My housemate hesitated in giving it a try on his room because “he had just vacuumed that afternoon” but we decided to do a test. We cleaned out the bin so we could see how much was picked up after his “afternoon vacuum” and our previous vacuum had missed SO much. 10/10 suckiness, 10/10 would recommend!

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Happy so far!

Been impressed with my new Roborock H6. It’s lightweight and quiet and doing well so far! Love the long battery life (esp after my old one was down to about 60 seconds!) and the hold down feature.

Not very happy

Didn't come with Hard floor brush. Not so effective for Carpet either. Paid extra money for hard floor brush. Wanted to return the product after 1 week but was not accepted by Roborock.

Good product.

Roborock H6 is a good product. But is a little bit of disappointed that it is needed a tool to help when I dump the collected dust (with animal hair) every time.

Robyn Whiteside

Robyn WhitesideGippsland, VIC

My first stick

Roborock was easy to assemble. It does a great job on my carpet quick and efficient. I couldn’t believe how much dust etc it picked up from my carpet the first time I used it. It’s light, and lasts for 90 min when fully charged, not that I need that long!
I recommend this stick.

Janna

JannaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So far so good

I've only had it for a week but I already love it. It's light but powerful, and the attachments are so easy to click on and off. I've used it a few times and haven't had to charge it yet. I have the Roborock S5 Max robovac so I don't need to clean the whole house, which is why this is perfect for me. However this seems like it would do the whole house if I needed it to.

Louise Reynolds

Louise ReynoldsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easiest vacuuming experience ever!

This unit is so easy to grab for quick cleaning. We have it on the floor stand which is convenient. We use it on hardwood, tile and rugs and I like the extra suction it provides once it senses the rugs. Our old cleaner was such a pain to take out and drag from power outlet to power outlet all over the house. The RoboRock is perfect for daily cleaning.

Purchased in August 2020.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
David

DavidPerth, WA

Great value product !!!

This vacuum is as good or possibly better than other brands I tried for double the price. Easy clean , great battery life and very robust construction , I am a very happy customer and would highly recommend the ' Roborock ' to everyone who is looking for a high quality and high performance stick vacuum.

skinma

skinmaCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic cleaning

We bought this to replace and old Dyson corded vac. I always thought the Dyson did a good job, but the Roborock H6 blows it away for cleaning carpet. I recommend the optional carpet head for carpets. Nice and light in weight, quieter and easy to use. The components feel solid and I hope they will last for a long time. Great price for performance. I don't need to pay nearly twice the amount for another brand.

Rajiv Singh

Rajiv SinghSydney, NSW

Love it!!

Very happy with the purchase. Been over a month a have been using the vacuum, love it Works excellent !! 100% satisfaction!! It equals the performance of more expensive brands!! Worth the money!!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

All good but annoying with difficulty emptying it.

All fine except emptying the dust. It needs something to retrieve it from the sides...takes time and is messy. Disappointing! Is there anything I can do to help this? Thankyou.

Purchased in April 2020.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet and Wood

Review collected in partnership with Roborock

COLDASJOE

COLDASJOE

Super impressed

Roborock H6 was as good if not better then all the reviews ive watched
plenty of accesories but most important cleaning suction and battery is great we can vaccum our whole house and still have juice in it.
We purchased the hard floor head for our lux vinyl planks works great

Kush

KushGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light weight, good suction, does the job!

Purchased Roborock H6 from the Roborock website. Have been using it for around 3 weeks, and I am pretty happy with the product. It's battery lasts long enough to clean my 2 bedroom house, it is light weight, the attachments are quite useful. Roborock did not send the freestanding dock with my purchase. I emailed them the next day and they were very prompt with their response and dispatched it on the very same day.