Xiaomi Roborock H6

Xiaomi Roborock H6 Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Lilli63

Lilli63asked

Do you have to mount on wall. I rent and would rather not put holes in wall
Also have read that you need a tool to empty canister and it’s not easy?
What is included in the purchase price?

Judi B.
Judi B.

No you don’t have to mount it. I have my stick in cupboard and charger in power point.

Susanne L.

Susanne L.asked

how does the Roborock recharge does it come with a charger attachment station or is it plugged into the power point ??
How long does the battery life last for? how much does it cost to purchase?

Susanne L.

Susanne L.asked

How effective is the suctioning of carpets etc
How do you find it cleaning the car ? is it easy to assemble, maneiouver in small spaces with the attachments?
Do you need to press the ON button the entire time you have the vaccuum cleaner on??

William S

William Sasked

Has anyone purchased the hard floor brush and found it to be worthwhile? We don't have carpet so annoying we can't purchase only the hard floor brush.

Sean B.
Sean B.

Hi, returning to update about the floor head now we've had it a couple of weeks.
Short answer is that yes, I think the floor head is better for wooden floors - the opening is bigger at the front than the carpet head and personally I can't stand the noise of the carpet brush on the floor - it's clearly not meant for wood!
Buuuut, we bought in the black Friday sale for 25 percent off - I'm not sure I would have wanted to pay full price for the extra head

ElsieLou
ElsieLou

Hard floor brushes not available now, even from from Roborock site. Is it even worth my while purchasing if my main purpose is to clean hard floors?

Daisy

Daisyasked

Hi there, can the battery be replaced in this model? I'm thinking about longevity and keeping the unit over many years.

alitwino
alitwino

see P2 post by Linda James
"Only down side is I didn’t realise that just the battery is not replaceable. When the battery is dead I will need to replace the whole lot"

Leah W.

Leah W.asked

Is someone able to advise as to whether the carpet brush can be used on hard floors or is it essential to buy the floor brush attachment as well?
Thanks!

Tomek
Tomek

i use both interchangeably on hardwood floor and tiles - my doggies traipse into house shedding bits of gravel/sand/twigs and the carpet brush picks up those bits that the floor brush sometimes pushes around :)

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives