Xiaomi Roborock H6

Xiaomi Roborock H6 (page 2 of 3)

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

Pros

• 90-min battery life

• Great value for money

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (20) · No (14)
  • Battery Life

COLDASJOE

COLDASJOE

Super impressed

Roborock H6 was as good if not better then all the reviews ive watched
plenty of accesories but most important cleaning suction and battery is great we can vaccum our whole house and still have juice in it.
We purchased the hard floor head for our lux vinyl planks works great

Kush

KushGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light weight, good suction, does the job!

Purchased Roborock H6 from the Roborock website. Have been using it for around 3 weeks, and I am pretty happy with the product. It's battery lasts long enough to clean my 2 bedroom house, it is light weight, the attachments are quite useful. Roborock did not send the freestanding dock with my purchase. I emailed them the next day and they were very prompt with their response and dispatched it on the very same day.

Albert S

Albert SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great & Versatile Product

Lightweight, decent suction power, easy to use. 10 minutes capacity at max power is more than enough. This H6 is my second product with Roborock. Good alternative if you don't want to spend money on Dyson V11.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock H6 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

terri k

terri kGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing on carpet, not so hard floor

5 weeks old, great on carpet, but has jammed twice, had to pull apart - Unable to clear completely. I paid extra for the Hard floor head what a waste of money - leaves dirt behind.. the carpet head is better.

Purchased in July 2020.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum

I Love it!! Lightweight and so easy to use.

I use it on carpet and tiles in my house and I love how it senses that difference between the two different surfaces. Cleans both thoroughly. I have even used it in my car.

Purchased in August 2020 at Roborock website for A$594.15.

Review collected in partnership with Roborock

lightweight and easy to store and use

fast, efficient and easy to use. It is small and storage space required is minimal. I would recommend this for all small areas such as apartments, caravans and cars etc.

nicole day

nicole dayHunter Region, NSW

I love it

I've used a Dyson and for the price this excels equally in all areas of performance. Very happy with the power. And I think it feels lighter to use. Thankyou

Robert Halfpenny

Robert HalfpennyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

best vac we've ever had

carpet - brings up a lot of dirt and other materials
tiles - easy to use and very good suction
no effort required to do the vacuuming at all, lightweight, and heavy duty work no problems at all

Purchased in June 2020 at roborock for A$560.00.

very good vacuum cleaner

hard floors and mates performs very well on both surfaces easy to use has good battery life and accessories easy to clean and pull apart like the display that show's battery charge

Purchased for A$499.00.

Floor TypeTiles and Wood

Mary Jane

Mary JaneSydney, NSW

A Great Find

I have been a Dyson owner (both stick and regular ball vacuum) for decades and the only thing that stopped me from buying another one is justifying the amount I need to pay for something that Xiaomi Roborock H6 can also offer. I am very happy with my purchase and once my robovac dies, I know what I will get next. Its great to have stumbled upon this new thing and I hope that just like my old one, it will also give me decades of service.It performs well on both carpeted areas of the house as well as the tiled ones. Its a shame that they don't come in their own stand but I managed to get one that can house my favourite cleaning gadget.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for A$599.00.

Nicola

NicolaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Winner

We bought the hardwood floor head as an extension and it works perfectly! Even with a very hair golden retriever. We also LOVE the smaller head for cleaning the couch!

Purchased in June 2020.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood

Jordan W.

Jordan W.Perth, WA

Good purchase

Excellent suction system, light to carry around, silent, overall very satisfied with the purchase. The only thing I am missing is, the time of vacuuming could be a bit longer

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for A$594.15.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood

Valerie Lawson

Valerie LawsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

OK for small jobs in between full vaccum cleaning of carpets etc. capacity of tank not good for bigger jobs.

On carpets at full power is very good. The tank has to be emptied often.
On tiles is handy for small jobs. To be fully effective however it needs full power.

Purchased at online.

Great stick vacuum

I use this stick on all types of surfaces and it works well on everyone of them. Easy to use. Only down side is I didn’t realise that just the battery is not replaceable. When the battery is dead I will need to replace the whole lot

Purchased in May 2020.

Dad at Home.

Dad at Home.Victoria

There is always room for improvement.

I use my roborock on tiles an carpet.It is quick and far out performs my expectations.It is not a 240 Volt machine,But performs well,an is light and easy to use.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$549.00.

So far so good

Very happy I use it on tiles and carpet and battery lasts a long time. I have a bad back and this vac is effortless would recommend it to a friend

Purchased in April 2020 for A$560.00.

Barb

BarbSouthwest, VIC

Love this, great suction and so easy to use.

I use the vacuum on carpet and Lino and It works brilliantly on both, it self adjusts as you move from one surface to another. The battery last a lot longer than any other cordless I have used.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$595.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum

Wonderful Accessory

The vacuum is used on both carpet and tile floors. Does a great job on all surfaces and is very useful to clean up small areas instead of using a standard vacuum cleaner

Purchased in May 2020 for A$550.00.

Tuan  Ngo

Tuan NgoAustralian Capital Territory

Well designed, quality product. Happy with the purchase!

We use this on carpet and tile floor. This works very well on both carpet and tile floor. Dust bin is quite easy to empty and clean. Power is fine and battery holds up well.

Purchased in July 2020.

Great product! Loved it!

Super light and reasonable price when comparing to Dyson. We've been using it for a month now and loved it! Using it both in the house (hard wood floor, carpet and tile) as well as in the car.

Purchased in June 2020.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood

William S

William Sasked

Has anyone purchased the hard floor brush and found it to be worthwhile? We don't have carpet so annoying we can't purchase only the hard floor brush.

Sean B.
Sean B.

Hi, returning to update about the floor head now we've had it a couple of weeks.
Short answer is that yes, I think the floor head is better for wooden floors - the opening is bigger at the front than the carpet head and personally I can't stand the noise of the carpet brush on the floor - it's clearly not meant for wood!
Buuuut, we bought in the black Friday sale for 25 percent off - I'm not sure I would have wanted to pay full price for the extra head

Daisy

Daisyasked

Hi there, can the battery be replaced in this model? I'm thinking about longevity and keeping the unit over many years.

alitwino
alitwino

see P2 post by Linda James
"Only down side is I didn’t realise that just the battery is not replaceable. When the battery is dead I will need to replace the whole lot"

Leah W.

Leah W.asked

Is someone able to advise as to whether the carpet brush can be used on hard floors or is it essential to buy the floor brush attachment as well?
Thanks!

Tomek
Tomek

i use both interchangeably on hardwood floor and tiles - my doggies traipse into house shedding bits of gravel/sand/twigs and the carpet brush picks up those bits that the floor brush sometimes pushes around :)

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

Features:

• 90 minutes of battery life, which is impressive in comparison to the battery life of other brands
  • Washable air filtration system, which means that the filters can be washed and reused, providing an economical and environmentally friendly option
  • Comes with additional extras including: a dusting brush, motorised brush, and wall mount

Points of praise:

• The lightweight build made this stick vacuum easy to use, as reviewers could reach up high or get down low to clean nooks and crannies.
  • The Xiaomi Roborock H6 boasts a long-lasting battery life. Some reviewers forgot to put their vacuums on charge after cleaning their houses and were pleasantly surprised to find that their devices still had plenty of battery left.
  • This vacuum is cheaper than other brands on the market, yet just as good, if not better. Plus, there are often sales that bring down the price even further.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Xiaomi has done it again. In another win for Xiaomi, the Roborock H6 has achieved a 2021 ProductReview award and taken away the lead from Dyson vacuum cleaners. This cordless and stick vacuum cleaner won the ProductReview Award due to its great value for money and lengthy battery life, which is more impressive than the industry standard.

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners