Xiaomi Roborock H6

Xiaomi Roborock H6 (page 3 of 3)

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

Pros

• 90-min battery life

• Great value for money

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (20) · No (14)
  • Battery Life

Philip Clarke

Philip ClarkeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing

Blown away with how good this is, way better than Dyson. Make sure you get the hardwood floor attachment. Quality is top notch and battery life is as advertised. Love it

Review collected in partnership with Roborock

I'm really happy I bought it

I use it on timber, carpet and tiles. The vacuum picks up pretty much everything, if not on the first go, at least on the second. It works well on all surfaces. The battery life is fabulous.

Danny S.

Danny S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best hand-held vacuum cleaner we have ever owned!

We have used this vacuum cleaner on timber floors, tiles and carpet, and can say that for a hand-held vacuum cleaner it is by far the most superior vacuum cleaner we have owned.

We have also used it in cars, which has been working great - it did not leave a single crumb!

10/10 would recommend.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock H6 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Great Vacuum for the price

Used mostly hardwood floors but some rugs and carpet. Sucks well. Easy to use. Only real negative is the charging time from 0% to 100% is huge. Maybe a higher current charger for the next model?

love it

I have eye allergies and I have carpet, this vacuum cleaner is amazing, so easy to use and does the job for a 4 bedroom place. no problems so far.

Review collected in partnership with Roborock

Only new but very impressed

Really good at bringing pet hair out of carpets and rugs. Good picking up loose particles on hard floors. They are mopped after to pick up dried on spills etc.
Container filled quickly when new as it must have been better than the last vac (Dyson).

Great product!

Great product suction great! accessories that is included perfect! just needs to have a slightly larger dust bin. With the limited amount of use I current have done with no other faults can be found

Michele Ferris

Michele FerrisSydney, NSW

Better than a dyson so far

Having always purchased your competitor (at great cost) I've had two failed units so I thought I'd try roborock. So far so good. Hopefully the motor won't die. Thanks, but I have surveys

Denis Crake

Denis CrakeSouthwest, VIC

Vacuuming made easy!

The battery lasts long enough to vacuum the whole house.
The unit is light weight and easy to manoeuvre.
Compact storage either on wall or stand.
The unit is simple to empty and clean.
No more bags!!!

Karen Biggs

Karen BiggsWestern District, VIC

So far I am very pleased with the Roborock

Great suction and I haven’t used more than50% of battery. At this stage I’d highly recommend this vacuum cleaner but I’ve only had it for a month. The attachments are also great and easy to click on and off

Don H.

Don H.Sydney, NSW

Great suction + Good battery life.

Got this last week. Great Vacuum with amazing suction. Highly recommended. Since it's a portable vacuum, very good to clean inside the car. Planning to get a Roborock S5 Max too.

Better than a Dyson for half the price!

Used mainly on carpet and hardwood floors, living with two dogs that shed's hair constantly. The H6 is lightweight and runs alot quieter than my previous Dyson.

The selling point for me was the retractable flex tube that comes in the box, finger-free feature and long battery life. Cleaning the filter is easy as most parts are detachable.

Would highly recommend to my family and friends.

Alekisander O.

Alekisander O.Sydney, NSW

Had no idea how much my life needed one, worth every cent. Thanks!!

Use it on our carpeted bedrooms, and tiled living, bathroom and kitchen.

Exactly as I'd hoped, from juice stains in our carpet from the kids, too the dog fur in the living.

Sakshi J.

Sakshi J.Sydney, NSW

Better than Dyson , perfect clean and battery

I recently purchased H6 and the product worked better than my Dyson. The battery life is great and it cleaned my carpet and timber floor perfectly. It was very lightweight so was easy to vacuum.

Ajaytha A.

Ajaytha A.

Best battery, very light weight

Just bout the roborock H6 on preorder fantastic stick vacuum, has an excellent battery that doesn't die in 5 mins like my old dyson, superior suction power as well and not heavy which was the case with previous brands that i owned, bang for buck only bought this because i had there robotic vacuum so very please so far.

Keith

Keith

Very pleased with the product - excellent suction

Received my Roborock H6 Stick vacuum yesterday - performance is excellent on all surfaces. Came in quality packaging & also had an instruction booklet included. Would be happy to recommend this product.

William S

William Sasked

Has anyone purchased the hard floor brush and found it to be worthwhile? We don't have carpet so annoying we can't purchase only the hard floor brush.

Sean B.
Sean B.

Hi, returning to update about the floor head now we've had it a couple of weeks.
Short answer is that yes, I think the floor head is better for wooden floors - the opening is bigger at the front than the carpet head and personally I can't stand the noise of the carpet brush on the floor - it's clearly not meant for wood!
Buuuut, we bought in the black Friday sale for 25 percent off - I'm not sure I would have wanted to pay full price for the extra head

Daisy

Daisyasked

Hi there, can the battery be replaced in this model? I'm thinking about longevity and keeping the unit over many years.

alitwino
alitwino

see P2 post by Linda James
"Only down side is I didn’t realise that just the battery is not replaceable. When the battery is dead I will need to replace the whole lot"

Leah W.

Leah W.asked

Is someone able to advise as to whether the carpet brush can be used on hard floors or is it essential to buy the floor brush attachment as well?
Thanks!

Tomek
Tomek

i use both interchangeably on hardwood floor and tiles - my doggies traipse into house shedding bits of gravel/sand/twigs and the carpet brush picks up those bits that the floor brush sometimes pushes around :)

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

Features:

• 90 minutes of battery life, which is impressive in comparison to the battery life of other brands
  • Washable air filtration system, which means that the filters can be washed and reused, providing an economical and environmentally friendly option
  • Comes with additional extras including: a dusting brush, motorised brush, and wall mount

Points of praise:

• The lightweight build made this stick vacuum easy to use, as reviewers could reach up high or get down low to clean nooks and crannies.
  • The Xiaomi Roborock H6 boasts a long-lasting battery life. Some reviewers forgot to put their vacuums on charge after cleaning their houses and were pleasantly surprised to find that their devices still had plenty of battery left.
  • This vacuum is cheaper than other brands on the market, yet just as good, if not better. Plus, there are often sales that bring down the price even further.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Xiaomi has done it again. In another win for Xiaomi, the Roborock H6 has achieved a 2021 ProductReview award and taken away the lead from Dyson vacuum cleaners. This cordless and stick vacuum cleaner won the ProductReview Award due to its great value for money and lengthy battery life, which is more impressive than the industry standard.

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners