Xiaomi Roborock H6

Xiaomi Roborock H6 (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Roborock

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Pros

• 90-min battery life

• Great value for money

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (25) · No (15)
  • Battery Life

Nick Kala
Nick KalaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Product and Great customer service

Highly recommend this vacuum cleaner. Works really well on my hardwood floors and carpet areas. It’s battery lasts a long time for its size and weight and it has great suction power! Great value for money!

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Nick, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great

Che
CheSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this vaccuum so far!

Incredibly affordable compared to the Dyson, with great battery life and suction power. Love how light it is and the fact it has an 'On' switch rather than just a trigger. Haven't owned for long, so can't speak to it's longevity but it feels well made and have not had any issues yet.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Che, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Jasmine Flanigan
Jasmine FlaniganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sucky!

Seconds after receiving my new vacuum I went straight to the floors! The amount it sucked up was amazing! My housemate hesitated in giving it a try on his room because “he had just vacuumed that afternoon” but we decided to do a test. We cleaned out the bin so we could see how much was picked up after his “afternoon vacuum” and our previous vacuum had missed SO much. 10/10 suckiness, 10/10 would recommend!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Jasmine. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock H6 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Happy so far!

Been impressed with my new Roborock H6. It’s lightweight and quiet and doing well so far! Love the long battery life (esp after my old one was down to about 60 seconds!) and the hold down feature.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Emma, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Not very happy

Didn't come with Hard floor brush. Not so effective for Carpet either. Paid extra money for hard floor brush. Wanted to return the product after 1 week but was not accepted by Roborock.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Good product.

Roborock H6 is a good product. But is a little bit of disappointed that it is needed a tool to help when I dump the collected dust (with animal hair) every time.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Henry. You are what makes us great!

Robyn Whiteside
Robyn WhitesideGippsland, VIC

My first stick

Roborock was easy to assemble. It does a great job on my carpet quick and efficient. I couldn’t believe how much dust etc it picked up from my carpet the first time I used it. It’s light, and lasts for 90 min when fully charged, not that I need that long!
I recommend this stick.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a review Robyn and for choosing us, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Janna
JannaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So far so good

I've only had it for a week but I already love it. It's light but powerful, and the attachments are so easy to click on and off. I've used it a few times and haven't had to charge it yet. I have the Roborock S5 Max robovac so I don't need to clean the whole house, which is why this is perfect for me. However this seems like it would do the whole house if I needed it to.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you are happy with your purchase Janna, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Louise Reynolds
Louise ReynoldsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easiest vacuuming experience ever!

This unit is so easy to grab for quick cleaning. We have it on the floor stand which is convenient. We use it on hardwood, tile and rugs and I like the extra suction it provides once it senses the rugs. Our old cleaner was such a pain to take out and drag from power outlet to power outlet all over the house. The RoboRock is perfect for daily cleaning.

Roborock T.Roborock

We are glad you are happy with your purchase, Louise! Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

David
DavidPerth, WA

Great value product !!!

This vacuum is as good or possibly better than other brands I tried for double the price. Easy clean , great battery life and very robust construction , I am a very happy customer and would highly recommend the ' Roborock ' to everyone who is looking for a high quality and high performance stick vacuum.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are glad you are happy with your purchase, David! Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

skinma
skinmaCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic cleaning

We bought this to replace and old Dyson corded vac. I always thought the Dyson did a good job, but the Roborock H6 blows it away for cleaning carpet. I recommend the optional carpet head for carpets. Nice and light in weight, quieter and easy to use. The components feel solid and I hope they will last for a long time. Great price for performance. I don't need to pay nearly twice the amount for another brand.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you are happy with your purchase, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Rajiv Singh
Rajiv SinghSydney, NSW

Love it!!

Very happy with the purchase. Been over a month a have been using the vacuum, love it Works excellent !! 100% satisfaction!! It equals the performance of more expensive brands!! Worth the money!!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are glad you are happy with your purchase Rajiv! Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

All good but annoying with difficulty emptying it.

All fine except emptying the dust. It needs something to retrieve it from the sides...takes time and is messy. Disappointing! Is there anything I can do to help this? Thankyou.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Wilson, you are what makes us great!

COLDASJOE
COLDASJOE

Super impressed

Roborock H6 was as good if not better then all the reviews ive watched
plenty of accesories but most important cleaning suction and battery is great we can vaccum our whole house and still have juice in it.
We purchased the hard floor head for our lux vinyl planks works great

Kush
KushGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light weight, good suction, does the job!

Purchased Roborock H6 from the Roborock website. Have been using it for around 3 weeks, and I am pretty happy with the product. It's battery lasts long enough to clean my 2 bedroom house, it is light weight, the attachments are quite useful. Roborock did not send the freestanding dock with my purchase. I emailed them the next day and they were very prompt with their response and dispatched it on the very same day.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Kush, welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Albert S
Albert SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great & Versatile Product

Lightweight, decent suction power, easy to use. 10 minutes capacity at max power is more than enough. This H6 is my second product with Roborock. Good alternative if you don't want to spend money on Dyson V11.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Albert, welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

terri k
terri kGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing on carpet, not so hard floor

5 weeks old, great on carpet, but has jammed twice, had to pull apart - Unable to clear completely. I paid extra for the Hard floor head what a waste of money - leaves dirt behind.. the carpet head is better.

I Love it!! Lightweight and so easy to use.

I use it on carpet and tiles in my house and I love how it senses that difference between the two different surfaces. Cleans both thoroughly. I have even used it in my car.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your purchase Han, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Review collected in partnership with Roborock

lightweight and easy to store and use

fast, efficient and easy to use. It is small and storage space required is minimal. I would recommend this for all small areas such as apartments, caravans and cars etc.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Carol, welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

nicole day
nicole dayHunter Region, NSW

I love it

I've used a Dyson and for the price this excels equally in all areas of performance. Very happy with the power. And I think it feels lighter to use. Thankyou

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you are happy with your purchase Nicole, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Robert Halfpenny
Robert HalfpennyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

best vac we've ever had

carpet - brings up a lot of dirt and other materials
tiles - easy to use and very good suction
no effort required to do the vacuuming at all, lightweight, and heavy duty work no problems at all

very good vacuum cleaner

hard floors and mates performs very well on both surfaces easy to use has good battery life and accessories easy to clean and pull apart like the display that show's battery charge

Mary Jane
Mary JaneSydney, NSW

A Great Find

I have been a Dyson owner (both stick and regular ball vacuum) for decades and the only thing that stopped me from buying another one is justifying the amount I need to pay for something that Xiaomi Roborock H6 can also offer. I am very happy with my purchase and once my robovac dies, I know what I will get next. Its great to have stumbled upon this new thing and I hope that just like my old one, it will also give me decades of service.It performs well on both carpeted areas of the house as well as the tiled ones. Its a shame that they don't come in their own stand but I managed to get one that can house my favourite cleaning gadget.

Nicola
NicolaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Winner

We bought the hardwood floor head as an extension and it works perfectly! Even with a very hair golden retriever. We also LOVE the smaller head for cleaning the couch!

Jordan W.
Jordan W.Perth, WA

Good purchase

Excellent suction system, light to carry around, silent, overall very satisfied with the purchase. The only thing I am missing is, the time of vacuuming could be a bit longer