Xiaomi Roborock H6

Xiaomi Roborock H6

Listing monitored by Roborock

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Pros

• 90-min battery life

• Great value for money

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (3)
  • Battery Life
Ruth
RuthPerth, WA

Great vacuum cleaner for a hard-floor apartment

I really like this stick vacuum for my 2bedroom/bathroom apartment. It works well on hard floors as well as a new rug which sheds a lot. The battery life is enough to get around the whole thing. The only reason I gave it 4 star instead of 5 is that the spinning brush on the vacuum head stops spinning sometimes. Especially if you run over something that gets pulled in and jams it, it can take some fiddling to get it started again. I suspect it wouldn't work well on shagpile carpet or similar.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello Ruth, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Jane R.
Jane R.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for tiles and floorboards

Great for tiles and floorboards. One negative when on full power, battery doesn’t last long, but very good battery life when on mid power.
Very good suction and easy to clean. Would definitely recommend.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for giving us some of your time to provide us your feedback, Jane. We highly appreciate your point as this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

KerryMel
KerryMelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Powerful and effective

Powerful as described. High setting does not last long but lower setting can last for the amount of time described. High setting seems to suck a lot of fibre from our carpet.
It's better to have a standing rack (included in the model in other countries) rather than just a wall mount.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, KerryMel. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock H6 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Keith
KeithPerth, WA

The vacuum cleaner its self is GREAT

The Roborock H6 vacuum is a great vacuum cleaner, the only letdown was the wall mounting system for the H6. You can't just leave any attachment on when storing it.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Keith. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Susanne L.
Susanne L.Sydney, NSW

Great stick value for money and small spaces !

I'm impressed with the roborock its quiet, has great suction and is perfect for my 2 bedroom apartment. I looked at all the other brands but Roborock is value for money and lightweight. I had my hesitation at first, before purchase. The only negative about it is I find it tiring to have to constantly keep my finger on the button down (turned on) when you are using the stick and emptying the device is a little bit tricky. But apart from that I am very happy with my purchase. Its great for small vaccums but not a large home.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for giving us some of your time to provide us your feedback, Susanne. We highly appreciate those points as this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019

Very Good Stick Vac

Flip
FlipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could be improved

I only have one issue with it to be honest, its when you pull back. The vacuum tends to not pick up things when you pull backwards on the vacuum, its very annoying to only go forwards every time you have to use it. Other than that its great.

Blazzo
BlazzoHobart, TAS

Great product with a tiny flaw

This is a magnificent vacuum cleaner, my only gripe being one of the plastic wheels on the main attachment has developed a noticeable squeak after only a month or so use.

Great vacuum for light cleaning

Easy and convenient to use. Very good machine for light cleaning up. Bin is however small and removing dirt from bin can be tricky. Nevertheless, it is still a very well made stick vacuum. Recommended.

Purchased in August 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Li, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Good product.

Roborock H6 is a good product. But is a little bit of disappointed that it is needed a tool to help when I dump the collected dust (with animal hair) every time.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Henry. You are what makes us great!

Robyn Whiteside
Robyn WhitesideGippsland, VIC

My first stick

Roborock was easy to assemble. It does a great job on my carpet quick and efficient. I couldn’t believe how much dust etc it picked up from my carpet the first time I used it. It’s light, and lasts for 90 min when fully charged, not that I need that long!
I recommend this stick.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a review Robyn and for choosing us, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

All good but annoying with difficulty emptying it.

All fine except emptying the dust. It needs something to retrieve it from the sides...takes time and is messy. Disappointing! Is there anything I can do to help this? Thankyou.

Purchased in April 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Wilson, you are what makes us great!

very good vacuum cleaner

hard floors and mates performs very well on both surfaces easy to use has good battery life and accessories easy to clean and pull apart like the display that show's battery charge

Purchased for $499.00.

Jordan W.
Jordan W.Perth, WA

Good purchase

Excellent suction system, light to carry around, silent, overall very satisfied with the purchase. The only thing I am missing is, the time of vacuuming could be a bit longer

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for $594.15.

Great stick vacuum

I use this stick on all types of surfaces and it works well on everyone of them. Easy to use. Only down side is I didn’t realise that just the battery is not replaceable. When the battery is dead I will need to replace the whole lot

Purchased in May 2020.

DeeK
DeeKasked

How long is the warranty?

Carolyn J.
Carolyn J.asked

Price please.

Dave

$595.00 delivered. Arrived 2 days after ordering direct from manufacturer.

carol  robertson
carol robertson asked

Where can I purchase this vacuum cleaner in northern tasmania ?

Hi Carol.
I ordered mine online from Roborock. I think it only took 2-3 days to arrive.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

Features:

• 90 minutes of battery life, which is impressive in comparison to the battery life of other brands
  • Washable air filtration system, which means that the filters can be washed and reused, providing an economical and environmentally friendly option
  • Comes with additional extras including: a dusting brush, motorised brush, and wall mount

Points of praise:

• The lightweight build made this stick vacuum easy to use, as reviewers could reach up high or get down low to clean nooks and crannies.
  • The Xiaomi Roborock H6 boasts a long-lasting battery life. Some reviewers forgot to put their vacuums on charge after cleaning their houses and were pleasantly surprised to find that their devices still had plenty of battery left.
  • This vacuum is cheaper than other brands on the market, yet just as good, if not better. Plus, there are often sales that bring down the price even further.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Xiaomi has done it again. In another win for Xiaomi, the Roborock H6 has achieved a 2021 ProductReview award and taken away the lead from Dyson vacuum cleaners. This cordless and stick vacuum cleaner won the ProductReview Award due to its great value for money and lengthy battery life, which is more impressive than the industry standard.

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners