Xiaomi Roborock H6

Xiaomi Roborock H6

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

Pros

• 90-min battery life

• Great value for money

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (3)
  • Battery Life

Great vacuum for light cleaning

Easy and convenient to use. Very good machine for light cleaning up. Bin is however small and removing dirt from bin can be tricky. Nevertheless, it is still a very well made stick vacuum. Recommended.

Purchased in August 2020.

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Li, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Good product.

Roborock H6 is a good product. But is a little bit of disappointed that it is needed a tool to help when I dump the collected dust (with animal hair) every time.

Roborock Australia
Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Henry. You are what makes us great!

Robyn Whiteside

Robyn WhitesideGippsland, VIC

My first stick

Roborock was easy to assemble. It does a great job on my carpet quick and efficient. I couldn’t believe how much dust etc it picked up from my carpet the first time I used it. It’s light, and lasts for 90 min when fully charged, not that I need that long!
I recommend this stick.

Roborock Australia
Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a review Robyn and for choosing us, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock H6 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

All good but annoying with difficulty emptying it.

All fine except emptying the dust. It needs something to retrieve it from the sides...takes time and is messy. Disappointing! Is there anything I can do to help this? Thankyou.

Purchased in April 2020.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet and Wood

very good vacuum cleaner

hard floors and mates performs very well on both surfaces easy to use has good battery life and accessories easy to clean and pull apart like the display that show's battery charge

Purchased for A$499.00.

Floor TypeTiles and Wood

Jordan W.

Jordan W.Perth, WA

Good purchase

Excellent suction system, light to carry around, silent, overall very satisfied with the purchase. The only thing I am missing is, the time of vacuuming could be a bit longer

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for A$594.15.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood

Great stick vacuum

I use this stick on all types of surfaces and it works well on everyone of them. Easy to use. Only down side is I didn’t realise that just the battery is not replaceable. When the battery is dead I will need to replace the whole lot

Purchased in May 2020.

Dad at Home.

Dad at Home.Victoria

There is always room for improvement.

I use my roborock on tiles an carpet.It is quick and far out performs my expectations.It is not a 240 Volt machine,But performs well,an is light and easy to use.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$549.00.

So far so good

Very happy I use it on tiles and carpet and battery lasts a long time. I have a bad back and this vac is effortless would recommend it to a friend

Purchased in April 2020 for A$560.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Great Vacuum for the price

Used mostly hardwood floors but some rugs and carpet. Sucks well. Easy to use. Only real negative is the charging time from 0% to 100% is huge. Maybe a higher current charger for the next model?

Purchased in May 2020.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood

Great product!

Great product suction great! accessories that is included perfect! just needs to have a slightly larger dust bin. With the limited amount of use I current have done with no other faults can be found

William S

William Sasked

Has anyone purchased the hard floor brush and found it to be worthwhile? We don't have carpet so annoying we can't purchase only the hard floor brush.

Sean B.
Sean B.

Hi, returning to update about the floor head now we've had it a couple of weeks.
Short answer is that yes, I think the floor head is better for wooden floors - the opening is bigger at the front than the carpet head and personally I can't stand the noise of the carpet brush on the floor - it's clearly not meant for wood!
Buuuut, we bought in the black Friday sale for 25 percent off - I'm not sure I would have wanted to pay full price for the extra head

Daisy

Daisyasked

Hi there, can the battery be replaced in this model? I'm thinking about longevity and keeping the unit over many years.

alitwino
alitwino

see P2 post by Linda James
"Only down side is I didn’t realise that just the battery is not replaceable. When the battery is dead I will need to replace the whole lot"

Leah W.

Leah W.asked

Is someone able to advise as to whether the carpet brush can be used on hard floors or is it essential to buy the floor brush attachment as well?
Thanks!

Tomek
Tomek

i use both interchangeably on hardwood floor and tiles - my doggies traipse into house shedding bits of gravel/sand/twigs and the carpet brush picks up those bits that the floor brush sometimes pushes around :)

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

Features:

• 90 minutes of battery life, which is impressive in comparison to the battery life of other brands
  • Washable air filtration system, which means that the filters can be washed and reused, providing an economical and environmentally friendly option
  • Comes with additional extras including: a dusting brush, motorised brush, and wall mount

Points of praise:

• The lightweight build made this stick vacuum easy to use, as reviewers could reach up high or get down low to clean nooks and crannies.
  • The Xiaomi Roborock H6 boasts a long-lasting battery life. Some reviewers forgot to put their vacuums on charge after cleaning their houses and were pleasantly surprised to find that their devices still had plenty of battery left.
  • This vacuum is cheaper than other brands on the market, yet just as good, if not better. Plus, there are often sales that bring down the price even further.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Xiaomi has done it again. In another win for Xiaomi, the Roborock H6 has achieved a 2021 ProductReview award and taken away the lead from Dyson vacuum cleaners. This cordless and stick vacuum cleaner won the ProductReview Award due to its great value for money and lengthy battery life, which is more impressive than the industry standard.

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners