Xiaomi Roborock H6

Xiaomi Roborock H6

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

Pros

• 90-min battery life

• Great value for money

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (14) · No (10)
  • Battery Life

It’s an amazing vacuum!!!

I use it in any type of flooring and its performance is amazing!!!
I couldn’t be happier with it!!
I wasn’t totally confident in trying this but at the end I took a leap of faith and it was totally worthy!!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$560.00.

Jean

JeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light, efficient and easy to clean

Works great on carpets and rugs. Very light and easy to use. Still has heaps of charge after doing 2 bedrooms and 2 mats. Battery life better than expected. Like the option of cleaning filters. Good quality build. Great customer service support. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$560.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you so much for your feedback Jean, welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Perfect for our townhouse

Easy and light weight I ever seen in market . People spend more than $1k for useless product which never adopt what it's doing . This is awesome from roborock our family happy and dust free now .

Purchased in September 2020 for A$595.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles
Roborock T.Roborock

We are happy that your family is happy, thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family Sadiq! You are what makes us great!

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock H6 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Very impressed

Easy to use, lightweight and charge lasts longer than I expected. After full vacuum (2 bedrooms, all living areas) forgot to place on charge and still 25min left at next vacuum. Picks up dirt well. Happy with my purchase so far.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are happy that you are happy, thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Bruce Cox

Bruce CoxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light, efficient and great battery life

It is very light well made and easy to use.

Long battery life and we can do a townhouse up and down stairs on the auto mode which auto adjusts the power for carpet.

Have had no issues with suction on many floor types including tile, carpet, timber laminate and rugs.

You can lock in the trigger for constant power.

Emptying is easy but you do have to reach in to the dust container and manually remove the filter for cleaning. But It is a Hepa filter and no noticeable dust comes back into the room.

All in all it’s a great unit and we are very happy we purchased it.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are happy that you are happy Bruce, thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Annette Gordon

Annette GordonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Product

I was thinking of upgrading my current Dyson to a Dyson stick, after searching the web and reviews on various products I decided to go with the Roborock. I am so glad I did! the suction is better then my Dyson, I love that this changes from floor to carpet as well. Even my children are willing to vacuum now!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Annette, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Nick Kala

Nick KalaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Product and Great customer service

Highly recommend this vacuum cleaner. Works really well on my hardwood floors and carpet areas. It’s battery lasts a long time for its size and weight and it has great suction power! Great value for money!

Purchased in June 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Nick, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great

Che

CheSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this vaccuum so far!

Incredibly affordable compared to the Dyson, with great battery life and suction power. Love how light it is and the fact it has an 'On' switch rather than just a trigger. Haven't owned for long, so can't speak to it's longevity but it feels well made and have not had any issues yet.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Che, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Jasmine Flanigan

Jasmine FlaniganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sucky!

Seconds after receiving my new vacuum I went straight to the floors! The amount it sucked up was amazing! My housemate hesitated in giving it a try on his room because “he had just vacuumed that afternoon” but we decided to do a test. We cleaned out the bin so we could see how much was picked up after his “afternoon vacuum” and our previous vacuum had missed SO much. 10/10 suckiness, 10/10 would recommend!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Jasmine. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Happy so far!

Been impressed with my new Roborock H6. It’s lightweight and quiet and doing well so far! Love the long battery life (esp after my old one was down to about 60 seconds!) and the hold down feature.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Emma, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Janna

JannaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So far so good

I've only had it for a week but I already love it. It's light but powerful, and the attachments are so easy to click on and off. I've used it a few times and haven't had to charge it yet. I have the Roborock S5 Max robovac so I don't need to clean the whole house, which is why this is perfect for me. However this seems like it would do the whole house if I needed it to.

Louise Reynolds

Louise ReynoldsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easiest vacuuming experience ever!

This unit is so easy to grab for quick cleaning. We have it on the floor stand which is convenient. We use it on hardwood, tile and rugs and I like the extra suction it provides once it senses the rugs. Our old cleaner was such a pain to take out and drag from power outlet to power outlet all over the house. The RoboRock is perfect for daily cleaning.

Purchased in August 2020.

Battery Life
Product is usedSeveral times a week
David

DavidPerth, WA

Great value product !!!

This vacuum is as good or possibly better than other brands I tried for double the price. Easy clean , great battery life and very robust construction , I am a very happy customer and would highly recommend the ' Roborock ' to everyone who is looking for a high quality and high performance stick vacuum.

skinma

skinmaCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic cleaning

We bought this to replace and old Dyson corded vac. I always thought the Dyson did a good job, but the Roborock H6 blows it away for cleaning carpet. I recommend the optional carpet head for carpets. Nice and light in weight, quieter and easy to use. The components feel solid and I hope they will last for a long time. Great price for performance. I don't need to pay nearly twice the amount for another brand.

Rajiv Singh

Rajiv SinghSydney, NSW

Love it!!

Very happy with the purchase. Been over a month a have been using the vacuum, love it Works excellent !! 100% satisfaction!! It equals the performance of more expensive brands!! Worth the money!!

COLDASJOE

COLDASJOE

Super impressed

Roborock H6 was as good if not better then all the reviews ive watched
plenty of accesories but most important cleaning suction and battery is great we can vaccum our whole house and still have juice in it.
We purchased the hard floor head for our lux vinyl planks works great

Kush

KushGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light weight, good suction, does the job!

Purchased Roborock H6 from the Roborock website. Have been using it for around 3 weeks, and I am pretty happy with the product. It's battery lasts long enough to clean my 2 bedroom house, it is light weight, the attachments are quite useful. Roborock did not send the freestanding dock with my purchase. I emailed them the next day and they were very prompt with their response and dispatched it on the very same day.

Albert S

Albert SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great & Versatile Product

Lightweight, decent suction power, easy to use. 10 minutes capacity at max power is more than enough. This H6 is my second product with Roborock. Good alternative if you don't want to spend money on Dyson V11.

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

I Love it!! Lightweight and so easy to use.

I use it on carpet and tiles in my house and I love how it senses that difference between the two different surfaces. Cleans both thoroughly. I have even used it in my car.

Purchased in August 2020 at Roborock website for A$594.15.

Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles

Review collected in partnership with Roborock

lightweight and easy to store and use

fast, efficient and easy to use. It is small and storage space required is minimal. I would recommend this for all small areas such as apartments, caravans and cars etc.

William S

William Sasked

Has anyone purchased the hard floor brush and found it to be worthwhile? We don't have carpet so annoying we can't purchase only the hard floor brush.

Sean B.
Sean B.

Hi, returning to update about the floor head now we've had it a couple of weeks.
Short answer is that yes, I think the floor head is better for wooden floors - the opening is bigger at the front than the carpet head and personally I can't stand the noise of the carpet brush on the floor - it's clearly not meant for wood!
Buuuut, we bought in the black Friday sale for 25 percent off - I'm not sure I would have wanted to pay full price for the extra head

Daisy

Daisyasked

Hi there, can the battery be replaced in this model? I'm thinking about longevity and keeping the unit over many years.

alitwino
alitwino

see P2 post by Linda James
"Only down side is I didn’t realise that just the battery is not replaceable. When the battery is dead I will need to replace the whole lot"

Leah W.

Leah W.asked

Is someone able to advise as to whether the carpet brush can be used on hard floors or is it essential to buy the floor brush attachment as well?
Thanks!

Tomek
Tomek

i use both interchangeably on hardwood floor and tiles - my doggies traipse into house shedding bits of gravel/sand/twigs and the carpet brush picks up those bits that the floor brush sometimes pushes around :)

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

Features:

• 90 minutes of battery life, which is impressive in comparison to the battery life of other brands
  • Washable air filtration system, which means that the filters can be washed and reused, providing an economical and environmentally friendly option
  • Comes with additional extras including: a dusting brush, motorised brush, and wall mount

Points of praise:

• The lightweight build made this stick vacuum easy to use, as reviewers could reach up high or get down low to clean nooks and crannies.
  • The Xiaomi Roborock H6 boasts a long-lasting battery life. Some reviewers forgot to put their vacuums on charge after cleaning their houses and were pleasantly surprised to find that their devices still had plenty of battery left.
  • This vacuum is cheaper than other brands on the market, yet just as good, if not better. Plus, there are often sales that bring down the price even further.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Xiaomi has done it again. In another win for Xiaomi, the Roborock H6 has achieved a 2021 ProductReview award and taken away the lead from Dyson vacuum cleaners. This cordless and stick vacuum cleaner won the ProductReview Award due to its great value for money and lengthy battery life, which is more impressive than the industry standard.

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners