Xiaomi Roborock H6

Xiaomi Roborock H6

Listing monitored by Roborock

Pros

• 90-min battery life

• Great value for money

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (17) · No (12)
  • Battery Life

Suzanne
SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best vacuum ever!

This is the best vacuum I have ever owned. It is light-weight and easy to manoeuvre. The different attachments are easily interchangeable.and work extremely well. It's easy to do everything you need in one sitting. We use it on our floor Rugs, wooden floors and vinyl floors. It's also great to take out to the car and get that looking new again. The suction on this unit is great. I only wish it had a slightly bigger barrel but if that's the only thing this is a 9/10 in my opinion.

Purchased in September 2020.

dave
daveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very useful and easy to use

this Xiaomi is very useful for home office use. easy on the carpet also great for the wooden floor. small with many shapes of connecting pieces. the average charge time is 1 hour for at least a week use

Purchased in January 2021 for $199.00.

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Dave, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

DaveHunter Region, NSW

Surprised, not surprised!

Surprised at how well this stick vacuum cleans, especially deep pile carpet! It does tend to use up the battery quite quickly when on full power, but, when used in the normal mode, it lasts well. Lighter, and quieter than our old Dyson, plus cleans better, with better suction, and doesn’t tangle near as easy in the power head. Pleasantly surprised yet not surprised as we love our S6 robo vac also! Goodbye Dyson!

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock H6 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Anne D.
Anne D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

roborock h6 Stick Vaccum Cleaner

Had my new cleaner for 3 weeks - am very impressed - easy to operate, accessories all very functional -suction capacity is fantastic (my floors have never been so clean). This is a Great Cleaner

Purchased in May 2021 at ROBOROCK AUSTRALIA for $594.15.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

That is wonderful to hear, Anne! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Love it!

Purchased the s6 robot last year and love it. Thought I’d give the stick vacuum a go. Absolutely love it. Good quality products and definitely won’t go back to Dyson. Service is excellent and well packaged. Thank you! Very happy customer.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello Nicolle, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Doris
DorisSydney, NSW

Very efficient

I recently purchased this brand in place of the Dyson I had. I like the way it automatically changes speed from hard floor to carpet. I like the fact it has different speed settings and that by pressing a small button the machine remains on without having to keep your finger on a trigger to work. My only issue is that I do find this slightly heavier to maneuver to a Dyson, but the efficiency to clean thoroughly is wonderful. So to sum up, I am happy with this product and even more so the price that it slots in at, compared to Dyson.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

That is wonderful to hear, Doris! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Light weight, powerful, does the job!

Very good product! Cleans brilliantly and easy to clear filter. Battery life is decent too. No regrets on purchase. Nice weight and easy to get to hard to reach areas.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Stewy. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Ebony Carlino
Ebony CarlinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than Dyson!

Love it!
Great that you can adjust suction level and love the lock button so you’re not stuck holding the trigger button in the whole time you are using it.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello Ebony, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Really great vacuum and value for money

Service is excellent, despite having a few issues with delivery, the team were excellent. The vacuum
Is great quality and value for money. It has all the features of more expensive vacuums but for much less. Would recommend to anyone.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello Wai, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Tom C
Tom CSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent stick cleaner

Unit is light and easy to handle. Battery life outstanding, only need to recharge every five days with house cleaning every day. The cyclone assembly is very efficient, with little or no dust getting through to the final filter. Very happy with the product.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello Tom, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Fit for purpose.

Very good all round functionality with useful accessories. Used mainly for spot cleaning, and vacuuming my rugs and hard floor. Light to carry and ease of use. Happy to recommend.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

That is wonderful to hear, Heng! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

This is great, a life saver

Very minor oh so tiny things you can't do, but overall so very happy! Can't always fit under beds, tv units etc you have to really lay it flat but still can't fit properly, but like I say it's a minor thing :).

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Perfect Vac!

This a perfect affordable vacuum for general use. It picks up dog hair very well. The battery life is long enough for a medium size house. It works well on both tiles and carpet. Cleaning the vacuum is very easy to do. I recommend this for anyone wanting a easy to use vac!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello SJW, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Sandra
SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

I’ve recently had spinal surgery and having this cleaner is a live saver. Especially as my husband is doing the job he loves how he can do carpet as well as the cork floor good suction and easy to clean

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Sandra. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Judi B.
Judi B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Love my Roborock H6. So much better than my previous stick vacuum.

I have bamboo hard floor throughput with carpet in bedroom and three rugs. My new stick vacuum is great on all surfaces. Don’t have to get out my heavy plug in vacuum any more.

Purchased in January 2021.

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock

Wow! That's wonderful to hear. Thank you for your time sharing your experience, Judi.B. We highly appreciate your feedback as you are what makes us great! Welcome to the Roborock family.

DeeK
DeeKasked

How long is the warranty?

Carolyn J.
Carolyn J.asked

Price please.

Dave

$595.00 delivered. Arrived 2 days after ordering direct from manufacturer.

carol  robertson
carol robertson asked

Where can I purchase this vacuum cleaner in northern tasmania ?

Hi Carol.
I ordered mine online from Roborock. I think it only took 2-3 days to arrive.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

Features:

• 90 minutes of battery life, which is impressive in comparison to the battery life of other brands
  • Washable air filtration system, which means that the filters can be washed and reused, providing an economical and environmentally friendly option
  • Comes with additional extras including: a dusting brush, motorised brush, and wall mount

Points of praise:

• The lightweight build made this stick vacuum easy to use, as reviewers could reach up high or get down low to clean nooks and crannies.
  • The Xiaomi Roborock H6 boasts a long-lasting battery life. Some reviewers forgot to put their vacuums on charge after cleaning their houses and were pleasantly surprised to find that their devices still had plenty of battery left.
  • This vacuum is cheaper than other brands on the market, yet just as good, if not better. Plus, there are often sales that bring down the price even further.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Xiaomi has done it again. In another win for Xiaomi, the Roborock H6 has achieved a 2021 ProductReview award and taken away the lead from Dyson vacuum cleaners. This cordless and stick vacuum cleaner won the ProductReview Award due to its great value for money and lengthy battery life, which is more impressive than the industry standard.

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners