Xiaomi Roborock S6 MaxV

Xiaomi Roborock S6 MaxV

MPN: S6MAXV
Listing monitored by Roborock

Pros

• Cordless, hands-free operation

• Efficient at cleaning various surfaces

• Easy to use

• Customisable map and cleaning sequence

Cons

• At $1,200, the Roborock is a little pricey

Sarah Roberts
Sarah RobertsSouth West, WA

Best purchase I have ever made ! Highly Recommend!

I am absolutely amazed by this little vacuum. I have a large 5x2 house, 3 boys & our yard is all sand due to new build & I use Rocky (My Roborock S6 MaxV) on Karndean Looselay Flooring & 3 y/o carpet, which has never been shampooed, and it came up like new. It does a better job than I ever did with my Dyson. I find housework so easy now because I don’t have to vacuum, dragging a big heavy vacuum around and hurting my back. The dustbin & filter are very easy to clean. I haven’t tried the mop part yet but will be doing so today. I would have bought one of these machines sooner if I had known it worked so well. It saves me a whole heap of time & pain !!!!

• +2Thumbnail

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,019.15.

Time Consuming & Inaccurate

It wouldn't clean passages & under couches. Time to clean a 214 sqm house was way too long and required charging. I lost $100 towards restocking fee in a week - unfair.

nadine150371
nadine150371New South Wales

Make Your Life Easier and Keep Backache at Bay!!

Purchased in February 2021.

Kelly Wolfert
Kelly WolfertHobart, TAS

Fantasic little helper!!

We have a large house that is mostly floor boards and this robo vaccum has been fantastic. It does a great job. You do need to sweep out the tough corners but over all it does well. The moping feature works well but won't get rid of harder stains

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,019.00.

B AllenCentral Queensland, QLD

Can't remember the last time I had to vacuum my house, excellent at keeping it spotless

Very intelligent little machine and the app is fantastic too. It shows a map of all the areas it has visited and guesses whether it's run into shoes, pedestal fans or scales with flawless accuracy and then goes around them. Emptying the dust bin is super easy. The mop function is about the equivalent of lightly dragging a cloth along the floor (it didn't mop the dirty spots on the tiles that I specifically wanted it to), which is fine for simply wiping over hard floors, but you'll have to spot clean the dirtier areas yourself. It is very customisable with sound/power levels too and has an intuitive carpet identifier that activates its higher suction mode to clean more deeply. Extremely happy with our investment.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, B Allen. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far

Rosie has become a member of the family

OK so maybe a slight exageration, but our S6 MaxV (Rosie) is excellent. We've just moved to a new house with a lot of floor space, so vacuuming has become annoying. Luckily we have Rosie. We have her scheduled to clean different rooms throughout the day, and the bin needs to be emptied every couple days. It is literally set and forget; once you set the schedule up you never need to worry about a dirty floor again,

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Wow! We love to hear that you have your Roborock named, Matt. Thank you for your time sharing your experience with your Rosie. We highly appreciate your feedback as you are what makes us great! Welcome to the Roborock family.

Madison35
Madison35Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect effortless vacuuming. Would buy again!

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Madison! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

A must have!! Can’t imagine my life without it..

It’s a life changer...love it!!!!! Excellent customer service and an amazing product. Highly recommended! Cannot imagine my life without it. It picks up the tiniest bit of dirt and leaves your house sparkling clean.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello Rida, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Awesome

I have two labs.
The amount of filth it picks up everyday amazes me and I don’t know how we weren’t all sick before.
I’d give five stars if the dust trap were a bit bigger and if it could go up my little one inch step. But seriously, it’s incredible and almost perfect. Worth every cent.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Phil. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

J in Melb
J in Melb

So far, so great!

We've had our vac for 2 weeks now and are really happy so far. We have 4 adults and 2 pets in our small home with only wooden and tile floors. Set up and use was easy with the app. We run it at least once a day and it's dodged a stray sock and dog toys a few times, so I suspect it would avoid pet waste like it's suppose to. It's minimized the pet hair getting on our clothes and furniture which was a big issue if I didn't vacuum daily. Really happy so far.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello J, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

What a wonder invention . Cleaning made so much easier . Very powerful suction . 10/10

Powerful suction and long life recharge allows for my whole home to be vacuumed in one charge . Happy with everything so far . A little tricky to set up but once you figure it out it’s easy .

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

That is wonderful to hear, Nadia! Thank you for your feedback, and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

CMC
CMC

Great robovacuum

Does what it says on the box. Covers our 100sqm ground floor really well with battery to spare. Don't expect a deep clean and we've not ventured to try the mop but think a human will always do a better job there.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello CMC, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Dario Santarelli
Dario SantarelliHunter Region, NSW

Awesome

Best thing I have ever bought guys.

Use it every second day and it works better than my Dyson.

Would recommend to anyone who is in the market for a vacuum cleaner

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Dario. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Life changing

This has completely taken all of the work out of keeping the house clean, I cannot recommend it enough. I also love that you can select rooms or areas to clean as you need. It runs pretty quietly, and the noise is a low level white noise so the baby in the house sleeps through while it’s running.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello Farah, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Manu S.
Manu S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving it more and more with time

Very pleased with the purchase. We have tiles & wood vinyl and Roborock V6 max is doing a perfect job of mopping both types of floors. We used vacuum function daily in the first week and couldn't be believe how much dirt it took out from those hard to reach places (e.g under the bed/Sofa).

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,099.00.

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Manu, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Maheswaran P.asked

Is the Mop Cloth reusable and where do we purchase such cloths.

Robyn B.
Robyn B.

My Roborock came with a reusable mop cloth but disposable ones are available. I would purchase subsequent ones either direct from Roborock or elsewhere on the Internet.

Thanks Robyn..

Paula D.
Paula D.asked

Hi I have slate flooring it’s uneven how will it go with that? Anyone else have slate?

big_half

I have tile and they’re not close to even. It works, but click clacks like a train going over the grout. Mopping mode does tend to miss parts of tiles, but I usually make it mop 2-3 times in one hit anyway. Make sure your retailer has a good return policy then try it out. FWIW I’m returning my unit due to its poor carpet performance.

Rose
Roseasked

Does it need the camera to navigate through the house?
I’d feel uncomfortable knowing that the camera of my robot vacuumer might watch me or spie the house out so I’d put a sticker over it if this doesn’t affect it the cleaning process. I like everything else and am inclined to buy one

big_half

I recommend you get the S5 Max if you want a Roborock. It’s otherwise superior in every way, and doesn’t suffer from the main brush fault affecting the S6 MaxV.

Of course you forfeit the obstacle avoidance ability, but honestly it totally sucks anyway.

B Allen

I believe turning the camera on is optional as when I tried to use the remote control option it actually prompted me to allow the camera to be active :)

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 MaxV questions

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

Features:

• Designed to avoid bumping into people and objects, due to in-built features such as depth perception and night vision
  • Set-and-forget timer means you can turn on the vacuum cleaner while working on other tasks
  • Room sequencing lets the robot know what order you require your rooms to be cleaned in. If you know you’ll be spending time with friends in the living room during the morning, you can alter the course so the vacuum cleaner targets other areas first
  • Twin cameras and connection to the Roborock app lets you check in when you’re not home

Points of praise for the Xiaomi Roborock S6 MaxV:

• Reviewers appreciated the route mapping feature
  • The vacuum worked well on a variety of floors such as wood, carpet and tiles
  • Dual vacuum/mop feature saved time for many reviewers and allowed people to tend to other tasks while they had their Xiomi Roborock S6 running
  • The twin camera feature was a bonus and reviewers found it useful for anything from checking that the vacuum cleaner was on course, to ensuring that the kids had locked the front door on their way out.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The Xiaomi Roborock S6 MaxV was only released in September but has already become a hit with reviewers. The 2021 Award Winner for Robot Vacuum Cleaners, top-scoring factors include ease of programming routes, convenience of scheduled cleaning times, and simple maintenance and cleaning.

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $1,199.00
Bin Capacity0.46 L
HEPA FilterYes
Attachments Dock charger, Dustbin Box, Washable HEPA filter, Water Tank, Moisture-proof Pad, Microfibre Mop Cloth
FeaturesMopping Function and Wi-Fi Connectivity