Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

MPN: SIXPURE
Listing monitored by Roborock

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (78) · No (48)
  • System Errors Never (61), Occasionally (53), Often (3) and Every time (3)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

• Best Positive Review

Amazing!

Purchased in September 2020 for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Danielle. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Cat fan
Cat fantorquay
  • Best Critical Review

Needs constant babysitting - therefore pointless

Purchased in June 2020 for $679.00.

Shae G
Shae GSoutheast, SA

Works well!

Suction is good, works efficiently and is relatively easy to use once you figure it out. Only thing that could be better is being able to set a map for the mopping. I can’t use the mopping part because too many open carpeted rooms!

Very disappointing

Unfortunately I found this machine to be very ineffective. Particularly on timber floors it just moves thrust and dirt around and does t actually suck it up. I will be returning the machine

Boo
BooSydney, NSW

Best thing I’ve ever bought other than my dog!

Can’t believe I waited so long to buy one! I use on wooden floor and carpet, I even use the mop on rugs. I use it every day and it seriously helps with my cleaning OCD! Cannot fault the product at all. I just bought a second filter as I can’t wait for the 24 hours while it dries after being washed. Buy one you won’t regret it.

Purchased in March 2021 for $700.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Boo, we are so grateful for your kind words, and welcome to the Roborock family. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Love Meryl Sweep

We have had for a couple of weeks, the phone app works well and it works well on hard floors, carpet and rugs. Have not used mop just vacuum function

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello Sue, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Rach23
Rach23

Amazing mapping and easy everyday use

This vacuum mapped our house easily (and it is the opposite of open plan) and works great! We run it every day. It cleans up so well after our dog that we don't need to do any additional for cleaning. Highly recommend this vacuum

Purchased in June 2021 for $599.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Rach, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far
Lara HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed feelings

Have had this roborock for a few months this to replace an LG roboking. Cleans well but is VERY loud. Even in quiet mode it can be heard throughout the house (2 story). Tried running it downstairs through the middle of the night and it woke me up.

Needs wider opening for dust collection as I find the dust and dog hair collects into the hole but then doesn’t spread out into the container.

Overall the cleaning is good, the washable filters and brushes are excellent and the mop feature is a nice bonus. The app is excellent and the blocking area feature is super easy to use and works well.

Just so disappointed at how loud this vacuum is!

Purchased in February 2021.

Lara H

Thank you - I will do this later today.

It works very well

I bought the S6 Pure last month and I'm very surprised that my apartment with tile floors gets clean amazing after the first run. It vacuums the dust and fabric very well and I don't need to do anything else. Just leave it spaces as much as possible then it finished its job perfectly. Highly recommend this product.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello Ken, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Average quality

Not happy with the mopping quality. Does lot lift any marks on the floor. Should use more pressure for mopping. We have to do manually mopping after using the robot.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Our Roborock is now part of the family, she is amazing and so helpfull every single day..

Our Roborock has a name her name is Bianca. She is now part of the family. She is reliable and ever so tidy. The kids love her and know Bianca comes out to clean straight after breakfast every morning.
She has been amazing the amount of dust she picks up daily still amazes me, and it is one less task i have to do daily.
She also mops fairly well as well, although i do still do a manual mop after her just because i like to use Eucalyptus on my floors for a fresh clean and disinfectant.
Don't hesitate get a Bianca.. you wont regret it.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Wow! We love to hear that you have your Roborock named. Thank you for your time sharing your experience with your Bianca. We highly appreciate your feedback as you are what makes us great! Welcome to the Roborock family.

Fantastic fabulous Cleaner

I found it cleans well! I can go out for coffee and when I come home my floors are clean!
It is perfect if anyone has a health problem!
I love it!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Margaret. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Apryl S
Apryl SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this Product!

Purchased in June 2021 for $650.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Apryl, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Polly Stevenson
Polly StevensonGippsland, VIC

Would never go back to traditional vacuuming!!!!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

That is wonderful to hear, Polly! Thank you for your feedback, and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

The be all to end all ❤️

After doing plenty of research before commuting to buy I bit the bullet and I’m so so grateful I did Honestly the best thing I have ever purchased and I could not imagine life without one!!!
Can highly recommend this product to anyone!!!

Purchased in May 2021 for $640.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Jade! We greatly appreciate your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

Why did I wait so long

What an impressive little machine. It took a few cleans of the whole house before the map was able to be edited, but once set, and with the no go zones configured, it does an amazing job!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello Jason, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Kayla
Kayla Wimmera, VIC

Love it!

Love this vacuum! I would highly recommend it! I tried the mop feature which is average on my laminate wood plank flooring but otherwise I can’t fault it. Thank you!

Purchased in June 2021 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Kayla, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Read more reviews - page 2

Yvette
Yvetteasked

How easy is it to reset the map? We are moving in 3 months and want to use it now and in our new place.

Michelle M
Michelle M

Easy - in the robot settings under maps you can delete the current map and create a new one by remapping then house.

Rachel
Rachel asked

How does it go for mopping? Iv read a lot about how good it vacuums but not much on the mopping function (which is why Im looking for one to purchase). Thanks

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello, Rachel! Thank you very much for your interest in our products. In response to your question, S6 Pure has a massive water tank capacity of 180ml - with an estimated mopping range of 150sqm. Once it cleans that specific area range, you may refill the tank and it'd proceed to mop again.

Christy M.
Christy M.

I loved the mopping function, it can't do heavy scuffs or ones that need elbow grease but its amazing for every day mess/muddy foot prints/small spills etc

naz
nazasked

Hi there,
does this product come with warranty?

Junyi Chen
Junyi Chen

Yes ! Standard Australian 12 months warranty

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure questions

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners