Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

MPN: SIXPURE

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (59) · No (44)
  • System Errors Never (48), Occasionally (43), Often (3) and Every time (2)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

• Best Positive Review

Amazing!

Purchased in September 2020 for $679.00.

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Danielle. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Cat fan

Cat fantorquay

• Best Critical Review

Needs constant babysitting - therefore pointless

Purchased in June 2020 for $679.00.

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock

Even better than expected!

It took me 12 months to finally take the plunge and order my Roborock and I wish I had done it sooner!! It has seriously been amazing. I have used it every day since it arrived 3 weeks ago and my floors have never looked so good. We have black floor tiles throughout which show up every speck of fluff and dust. This used to be so frustrating after I had spent my time vacuuming but now the Roborock keeps them looking so clean. As a bonus, my three kids no longer leave their toys on the floor for fear that the Roborock will ‘eat’ it... that’s a real win!

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really great addition to our busy professional household

Awesome !

My first robo vac and can't be happier with the purchase. It does an amazing job in terms of navigation and cleaning. Recommended to a friend who is also happy with the product. It is not very quiet to run during the night but otherwise an awesome vac!

Brilliant appliance!!

Roborock is amazing - we are loving watching it buzz around the house covering every possible area, even going under furniture. When it runs low on battery, it heads back to dock then once recharged it goes back to position last in. It goes from timber or tile floors onto large rugs easily [have to put bathroom mats up naturally]. Very easy to set up. Can be a little noisy if in same room, but it's definitely well worth putting up with for clean floors.

Birgul Ugur

Birgul UgurSydney, NSW

Can’t do without it, “my savour”

Best investment I have made is buying the Roborock S6 pure. My grandchildren named it Chillie after Bluey’s mums name.
Chillie works very hard capturing every bit of dirt and dust from my floors and mops quite well too.
Just make sure you don’t leave the toilet paper hanging too close to the floor as it gets wrapped around it. :)

Hugh Buttsworth

Hugh ButtsworthPerth, WA

Cleans my house better than I can, while I do other things

I recently had my carpet removed, in favour of wood flooring. We always notice any dust, so I was keen to see if the Roborock S6 was capable of keeping my home clean. A friend of mine advised me that the mapping technology and app on his S5 was excellent, so I took the gamble. Now I'm very happy to allow my S6 to clean my home while I do other things. It gets into places I haven't been able to too. No matter how clean I think my home is, my S6 will find more dust. I will never be without a robot vacuum again.

Jorsh

Jorsh

Damn good robot

It's definitely overkill for my one bedroom unit, but it honestly does such a great job! Having those no go zones and map is so brilliant. I'm honestly so happy with this purchase.

Aristo

AristoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb little product. Never knew I needed it.

It vaccums the wooden floors and even the carpets effortlessly. I never knew I was missing something important in our daily cleaning activities.
Definitely a robust product, and been only useful to this day.

Purchased in March 2021.

Junyi ChenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life saver

Love my robo ! I run it every second day and it saves me heaps of time and energy. Especially love the app. It is easy to use and quick. I have both timber and carpet.

Joey

Joey

I sat on the fence for to long deciding.

I waited and tossed up about this robovac for months, I was hesitant in spending this much with the question of it not doing the job correctly. How crazy I was, pug owner, pug hair, 5 adults, 4 with long hair, this little machine is the BEST!!! I set it on my way out & when I get home floors are clean. I use it on average 4 to 5 times a week and it’s amazing. I have only used the mop function once, it did ok, but I think I need to read up on proper use of the mop function.
Overall super glad I purchased and wished I purchased earlier. Only thing and it’s only minor, is that it is a little noisy so I can’t run it when everyone is in bed sleeping.

Purchased in March 2021 for $699.00.

I highly recommend it, it was a life changing experience for us.We got it because we had good recommendations from a friends and read quite a few good reviews. The price is affordable for a mapping robo-vacuum and does a good job mopping. Our flat is mostly carpet and does a great job cleaning it.

While it can climb 2 cm, just know that it may scratch the front of the vacuum. Our tiled kitchen and bathrooms are 2 cm above the carpet, so I created a small ramp for the vacuum to climb easier without scratching it.

Value at given price

Easy to get started and mapping. Happy with the basic mopping and vacuuming. In my opinion the Mopping power can be improved and also the Mapping functions can be improved, like ability to expand mapping area with hand. Overall I am happy. Keep it up!

Alverdass W.

Alverdass W.Northeast, VIC

WARNING - Do not buy!!!!!

Warning! Don't deal with this company. Our Roborock which cost more than $800 arrived faulty, no replacement or refund and no Australian number to call. Just lies via automatic online responses. I've asked for a personal call more than 15 times. Still no response. Chinese company with no care or no Australian support staff.

Very good experience as a first time user of robotic cleaners.

Jaluka

JalukaSydney, NSW

Perfect just what I needed

It does all my rooms wood/carpet and rug with tassels. I have it set to do a clean each morning before I get up, it quite enough that it does not wake me.

Purchased in March 2021 at Roborock Online for $639.00.

Gani

GaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very smart robot vaccuum

Roborock S6 Pure is faultless when it comes to mapping, navigating around objects and vacuuming. The mop is a bonus addition but it cannot substitute for a good old scrub with the mop and bucket. The battery life is more than enough for my 80sqm house. The dust bin needs empty out every 3 or 4 runs depending on debris accumulated.
The only grief I have is the mop that need washing every run otherwise it started to smell and your floor will have that mouldy smell all over. So buying additional mop cloth is a must for sanity sake.
The app is easy to use and so intuitive. Scheduling is done in seconds. Beware of the sticky tape of the floor mat, it's strong enough to damage my timber floor top coat layer when I repositioned it.

Exactly what I needed

Had for one month now and I just love it! Working part time, study etc. with two kids and a Labrador the floors would drive me crazy and I just couldn't get to it.. I turn on while I am at work and just make sure everything is picked up off the floor, bar stools up before I leave.. It is saving me so much time and stress. Definitely worth it to not have the added job!! Yet to try the mop function ..

Craig61

Craig61Perth, WA

Amazing but really noisy

This little robot has changed our life, it’s amazing. The only down side is the brush on the side is very noisy - you can here it over the vacuum itself, there is no way we can have it going over night while we are sleeping.

Hugh Buttsworth

Hugh ButtsworthPerth, WA

More cleaning time, less time cleaning

I like a clean home, and the Roborock S6 can clean while I am doing other things. It makes my day very productive, and I can have more time dedicated to keeping my home clean.

Jules

JulesPerth, WA

Life changing

Love it! My floors are cleaner, it’s easy to use and for the first time I can walk around in my house with bare feet! Goes fine on our slate floors and carpet.

naz

nazasked

Hi there,
does this product come with warranty?

Yes ! Standard Australian 12 months warranty

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure questions

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners