Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now

• Best Positive Review

Amazing!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$679.00.

Cat fan

Cat fantorquay

• Best Negative Review

Needs constant babysitting - therefore pointless

Purchased in June 2020 for A$679.00.

System ErrorsEvery time

Perfect for Hairy Labrador

Have had this unit for 30 days and so far - perfect. Great on our wooden floors and collects all our dog's hairs. Wish it had a bigger bin and notified us when the bin is full. Other than that it's great. Never gets stuck, was fairly easy to set up and just gets on with the job. Haven't used the mop function.

Floor TypeWood
petersonsplace

petersonsplaceAU

Where have you been all my life

This vacuum gets used most days. Some days particular rooms, other days the whole house. She is used on tiles, carpet, mats and vinyl mats under office chairs. She goes under beds, lounges and furniture without a problem (just put your cords up). Depending on where she is working will depend on the amount of 'boost' she gives. I am totally astounded how much dirt and dust comes out of her dust bin after each clean. Good battery life - does my 3 bedroom home with plenty of charge left. I haven't tried the mopping function yet as my son usually mops for me. I got her at a really good price in the Click Frenzy sales - I just wish I got her sooner.

Purchased in November 2020.

tiggy 1953

tiggy 1953whyalla

S6 pure

was a little sceptical as i have never used one before, but with 3 inside cats and a body full of osteoarthritiss it was tiring pulling out the big vacuume everyday, but the S6 pure is amazing it totally cleans hard floors and carpets it's a winner

Purchased in November 2020 for A$699.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum

Mona

MonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it

I use this vacuum on my tiles and carpets. It vacuums really well and efficiently. Gets into all corners of the room and is so reliable. Very well crafted and designed. I have recommended it to all family and friends.

Purchased in October 2020.

System ErrorsNever

Fantastic product and great customer service

Firstly great customer service. I had ordered the white colour by mistake and by the time I realised my mistake the product had already been dispatched. After a few email exchanges with customer service they swapped my white roborock for a black one within a week.
The product itself is very good. I have used it on a wooden floor as well as carpets. Cleans both surfaces very well. We have a multi level house so had to manually move the vacuum between levels. It was amazing to see how much dust it collected. Only a minor downside is the size of the bin. I had to empty it very often, sometimes twice in each room. Of course bin size would compromise the overall product size.
Overall very happy with my roborock :-)

Purchased in November 2020.

Sean Wright

Sean WrightGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect little Robot!

After purchasing a cheaper Kogan vacuum & being disappointed, I upgraded to the S6 and am happy to report it performs exactly as you would expect a robot vacuum to... Straight out of the box it's ready to go, with no assembly. Placed it onto charge while I downloaded the app and then just hit the go button. It automatically starts mapping the area and checking the perimeter, then goes back to clean the spaces in between. The app is easy to use and set up no-go areas or invisible walls, and once placed on a different floor, automatically creates a new map of the area. Ours works well on hardwood floors and short pile carpet.

Purchased in October 2020 at Xinomi for A$680.00.

Product is usedWeekly
System ErrorsNever

Amazing! Absolutely love it.

I cannot fault this vaccum. The mapping is easy and its ability to detect stairs is great. I have 2 stories mapped and floor to ceiling windows and while it doesn't recognise them as walls, it's very gentle when it finds the walls and windows, even on our shower glass. The mop function isn't perfect but good enough for a quick wipe of the floors in between mopping. I have dark floor tiles and light coloured rugs and it has no issues on either surfaces. It's amazing and I'm so happy I bought it.

Purchased in October 2020.

Dale CHunter Region, NSW

Great Product

Purchased the Roborock S6 Pure and it works a treat. Great suction and no issues at all with the mapping. Highly recommend this product for quality and price 5 Stars.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Bijanka M.

Bijanka M.South East Queensland, QLD

I don't have to hurt my back vacuuming anymore!

Honestly never thought a vacuum could do such an amazing job.... all while I'm sitting down! It reaches the corners and scans the room perfectly for carpet and tile surfaces. Thank you for saving my back by not having to vacuum anymore. I rave about this vacuum to anyone who'll listen.

Jake H.

Jake H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall a good vaccum robot

The sensors are smart. Quite happy with the clean and very user friendly. The route selection is impressive. The mapping needs improvements especially for big houses. Virtual walls are quite handy.

Lydia Hall

Lydia HallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving our Roborock so far :)

After only 2 days we are already in love with our Roborock S6 Pure Robotic Vacuum we named Robin. My husband and I were amazed at how well it cleaned the floors and are greatly satisfied every time we empty the dust bin. It wasn't as noisy as I expected and my pets weren't scared either which was great! It easily moves throughout the house even getting into bathroom which has a small step (1-2cm) up onto the tiles which we didn't think it would do. I just love how it removes the pet hair off the carpet too.
Would highly recommend :)

MCkc

MCkcSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't live without Roborock!

I bought Roborock s6 pure.
This product is really smart.
I introduce to all my friends and put on my Instagram.
Its very easy to control the machine. I use most of daily like a addiction.

Purchased in September 2020 at Gearbite for A$700.00.

System ErrorsOccasionally

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

I love it - should have had it years ago

I was a little apprehensive about how good a job any robovac would do. The Roborock S6 has been a welcome surprise. I'm very impressed at how good it is.

Babar Adil

Babar AdilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good product

Outstanding performance, very easy to use and clean , very good quality not shit plastic use by other brands, only one issue which can make user life More easy if it has Dust bin tank full indicator

Julie Atanasovski

Julie AtanasovskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!!!

Can’t believe i waited so long to purchase one!!! Definitely the best money spent. I have a Dyson Barrel that i used for my general clean and to think this little gadget cleans ups all at a touch of a button and does a better job!!! Yes it cleans better then a Dyson!!!!

Ay browning

Ay browningGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than good, not as good as excellent - prefer S6

Loooooved my 1st roborock S6 - so awesome for daily vac of dog hair. I loaned it to my sister when she had a bub and let her keep it and replaced it with new Pure S6 which I don't love as much. Rubber flipper instead of bristles isn't as good and it has some trouble finding the dock. Still recommend it for pet hair and daily vacuuming. Also bought S6 as a special gift for friends who totally rate it.

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Wow ! it is a change of my weekend

after got this robotock s6 pure ! I have more free time during weekend. no more vacuum much anymore (I got one dog and his hair is everywhere). After S6 vacuum area, I just mopping area again. Yeah ! save my time ! . It is working very good. I love it !

Dmitrii Kochnev

Dmitrii KochnevSydney, NSW

Roborock Pure S6 (bought in 2020)

Bought in July 2020 for 660 AUD (EOY discount).
Works great and easy-to-go app to control it.
Dust bin is a little bit small (full for 70 sq.m run for pretty clean apartment).
Stops on very thin transparent curtains (it is inconvenient and I expected it to push it).

Anthony F.

Anthony F.Far North Queensland, QLD

Best thing we ever bought

Andrew W.

Andrew W.

Awesome product. Has exceeded expectations.

We despise vacuuming. We thought this would be good, but didn't expect how well it cleans, on hard floors and carpets. Our house is fairly cluttered, and it has never got stuck.
The app is great, it can map out multiple floors, you can define rooms, and exclusion areas, all while I'm sitting back having a cuppa.

Haris M.

Haris M.asked

Is it good with Timber Laminate floors? Does it release too much water while mopping?

Dale C

It's fine it just leaves a small skim of water on the flooring. Definitely not too much.

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

Can the roborock s6 pure clean dark carpet or does it think it's a cliff it will fall off

Dale C

Our carpets are a light colour but it cleans them in the dark without an issue. So I would say yes it'll be fine.

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

Does this work on dark carpet? How well does it clean pet hair on carpet?

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners