Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Haris M.

Haris M.asked

Is it good with Timber Laminate floors? Does it release too much water while mopping?

Dale C

It's fine it just leaves a small skim of water on the flooring. Definitely not too much.

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

Can the roborock s6 pure clean dark carpet or does it think it's a cliff it will fall off

Dale C

Our carpets are a light colour but it cleans them in the dark without an issue. So I would say yes it'll be fine.

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

Does this work on dark carpet? How well does it clean pet hair on carpet?

Sarahasked

How much water does the mop let out? We have hard timber floors and if they get too wet they would get damaged

Martin Fathers
Martin Fathers

I have floating boards in my house and I have found the water released to be minimal. I only use the mop system on the boards and the bathroom tiles. I am very happy with the design and operation of the S6. I hope this helps you a little in your decision s.

Thanks so much

Assoum

Assoumasked

Does this mop and vacuum at same time or has to be on two different modes?

Sue T.
Sue T.

yeah,apparently it does both at the same time

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock

That's correct, it will perform both tasks simultaneously but ensure to remove the mop from the device when only using the Vacuum feature. (:

Sydney traveller
Sydney traveller

Sue T...where did you purchase from at that price? as it looks like you purchased it recently

Debbie

Debbieasked

how does it cope with stairs?

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock

Hi Debbie, thanks for getting in touch.

Our Roborocks are equipped with cliff sensors which inform the device of stairs, ledges etc, and avoids falling down them.

Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson

I don't have any stairs

Sarah

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives