Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Listing monitored by Roborock

12 questions from our users

Yvette
Yvetteasked

How easy is it to reset the map? We are moving in 3 months and want to use it now and in our new place.

Michelle M
Michelle M

Easy - in the robot settings under maps you can delete the current map and create a new one by remapping then house.

Rachel
Rachel asked

How does it go for mopping? Iv read a lot about how good it vacuums but not much on the mopping function (which is why Im looking for one to purchase). Thanks

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello, Rachel! Thank you very much for your interest in our products. In response to your question, S6 Pure has a massive water tank capacity of 180ml - with an estimated mopping range of 150sqm. Once it cleans that specific area range, you may refill the tank and it'd proceed to mop again.

Christy M.

I loved the mopping function, it can't do heavy scuffs or ones that need elbow grease but its amazing for every day mess/muddy foot prints/small spills etc

naz
nazasked

Hi there,
does this product come with warranty?

Junyi Chen
Junyi Chen

Yes ! Standard Australian 12 months warranty

Linda R.
Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Paul S
Paul S

If you just want to mop a specific zone then you can add the detachable mopping tank to the robot and just send the robot to that zone. However be aware it is a rudimentary mopping device and there is no way to turn the tank water off and on so the minute the robot leaves its charging point it will leave a wet trail behind it to and from the zone you want to clean.

Alex
Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Christy M.

I haven't had my brushes clog yet and ive got 2 heavy shedding dogs, 3 cats and a bird to clean up after

Jam
Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Haris M.
Haris M.asked

Is it good with Timber Laminate floors? Does it release too much water while mopping?

Dale C

It's fine it just leaves a small skim of water on the flooring. Definitely not too much.

Yvonne
Yvonneasked

Can the roborock s6 pure clean dark carpet or does it think it's a cliff it will fall off

Dale C

Our carpets are a light colour but it cleans them in the dark without an issue. So I would say yes it'll be fine.

Christy M.

Ive got a navy floor rug and it handles that fine

Yvonne
Yvonneasked

Does this work on dark carpet? How well does it clean pet hair on carpet?

Sarahasked

How much water does the mop let out? We have hard timber floors and if they get too wet they would get damaged

Martin Fathers
Martin Fathers

I have floating boards in my house and I have found the water released to be minimal. I only use the mop system on the boards and the bathroom tiles. I am very happy with the design and operation of the S6. I hope this helps you a little in your decision s.

Thanks so much

Assoum
Assoumasked

Does this mop and vacuum at same time or has to be on two different modes?

Sue T.
Sue T.

yeah,apparently it does both at the same time

Roborock T.Roborock

That's correct, it will perform both tasks simultaneously but ensure to remove the mop from the device when only using the Vacuum feature. (:

Sydney traveller
Sydney traveller

Sue T...where did you purchase from at that price? as it looks like you purchased it recently

Debbie
Debbieasked

how does it cope with stairs?

Roborock T.Roborock

Hi Debbie, thanks for getting in touch.

Our Roborocks are equipped with cliff sensors which inform the device of stairs, ledges etc, and avoids falling down them.

Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson

I don't have any stairs

Sarah

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

Other Robot Vacuum Cleaners