Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Joey

Joey

I sat on the fence for to long deciding.

I waited and tossed up about this robovac for months, I was hesitant in spending this much with the question of it not doing the job correctly. How crazy I was, pug owner, pug hair, 5 adults, 4 with long hair, this little machine is the BEST!!! I set it on my way out & when I get home floors are clean. I use it on average 4 to 5 times a week and it’s amazing. I have only used the mop function once, it did ok, but I think I need to read up on proper use of the mop function.
Overall super glad I purchased and wished I purchased earlier. Only thing and it’s only minor, is that it is a little noisy so I can’t run it when everyone is in bed sleeping.

Purchased in March 2021 for $699.00.

Jaluka

JalukaSydney, NSW

Perfect just what I needed

It does all my rooms wood/carpet and rug with tassels. I have it set to do a clean each morning before I get up, it quite enough that it does not wake me.

Purchased in March 2021 at Roborock Online for $639.00.

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Vu Dao

Vu DaoSydney, NSW

Amazing gift ever

I bought it as a gift for my brother. Its a perfect gift. We all love it. We run it everyday. The house always look clean, shinning everyday. Good product.

Purchased in March 2021 for $640.00.

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

Grant Boxer

Grant BoxerPerth, WA

Roborock does a good job

We have been using the Roborock S6 Pure for a couple of weeks now and find it a great little vacuum cleaner on both tiles and carpets. It gets under beds where it has been difficult to clean previously. The unit scans the room and maps out where it has cleaned. It can have problems getting stuck where there are loose cords on the floor so these need to be tidied up a little. It returns autonomously to the charging dock to recharge when it need to recharge, and after charging continues cleaning. The Roborock can be controlled from your phone using a free app.

Purchased in March 2021 for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

This works better than I expected does a great job at mapping the house

Hard tile floor throughout the house and one carpet in the lounge this vacuum does a great job on both Ive only had it a week and its starting to put a real shine on what were pretty dull tiles when we moved in

Purchased in March 2021 for $639.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Roborock T.Roborock

Cool! Thank you very much for choosing us, Rocky. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Danny O

Danny OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best thing since sliced bread

I use the S6 Pure on wooden floorboards and tiles and so far the results are wonderful . It even jumped up a small step into my bathroom where it proceeded to clean my bath mats with great results. It even gave the vacuum more suction power when it realised it was on the mat itself. Right now it is cleaning my whole house and mopping at the same time!! I have set it up with voice commands through Siri and everything is controlled through my phone using the app. Easy to setup and get going, once it mapped my house out, I zoned the map into different rooms for future use when I want to clean just the kitchen and laundry for example. Well worth the price I payed.

Purchased in March 2021 for $639.00.

Floor TypeTiles and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Wonderful! Glad to hear that. Thank you for giving us some of your time to provide us your feedback, Danny O. We highly appreciate those points as this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Lee5114

Lee5114Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really happy with it so far

We've been using an imported Xiaomi robot vacuum for a few years now and decided to get a Roborock S6 Pure because of the mopping function. Our whole house is floating floorboards with no carpets. The Roborock does a much better job than the older robot did and it's so easy to use and control. Our floors look clean and shiny all the time now. I love that you can set it to clean or avoid different zones. Some areas of our house hardly get used so we do them a bit less often.

Purchased in February 2021 for $639.00.

Angela Dicker

Angela DickerWimmera, VIC

Should of bought one years ago

Love it love it love. Saves me so much time. She cleans my vinyl plank floorboards, tiles and carpet with ease. No good on my long pile rug but have easily set up a no go zone. I should have bought one years ago. I love that my floors can be cleaned while I’m at work or while I’m cleaning something else. Has definitely given me more time to do things I enjoy.

Purchased in February 2021 at Roborock for $639.00.

SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ

Better than expected!

Purchased in November 2020 at Catch for $449.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum

idashan

idashanVictoria

My parents love it

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for $511.00.

Floor TypeTiles

Does a fabulous job.

I purchased this for my daughter and she is absolutely delighted with how the S6 picks up dog hair in the first pass and is so easy to empty. The capacity isn't great but you would not expect a stick vac to have a huge capacity by design.

Purchased in January 2021.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Cid

CidSydney, NSW

Life changing purchase

Thank you I absolutely LOVE our S6 Pure I would highly recommend! Aside from doing an amazing job keeping my house clean, I love that it maps the house in an orderly fashion and that I can do section cleans with the flick of an app. Fantastic product! Haven’t used the mop feature and I don’t think I will. Very happy with the vacuuming. Does our whole house in 50 mins.

Purchased in January 2021 for $650.00.

Nilay Shah

Nilay ShahSydney, NSW

This is best investment ever... can't live without it....

I am using for laminate flooring almost every day.
It cleans so well and come up with full dustbin each time.
Battery life is good too...
Very easy to set up and use.

Ricolo

Ricolo

So far so good

Purchased in December 2020 at Roborock Australia (on line) for $799.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your purchase, Ricolo, thank you for choosing us. Your time in giving a review is highly appreciated. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Brie

BriePerth, WA

Best purchase I have made, worth every cent!

This is one of the best purchases I have ever made!

I lead a busy life, mum of 2 under 2, working, studying and also volunteering with 2 pets. I have scheduled roborock to clean every day and it such a weight off my shoulders coming home to clean floors everyday.

Works well on all our floors (carpet, mats, wood and tiles) and does not get stuck or run into things like other robovacuums I have used. The mopping function is a bit lack lustre however I have always had low expectations for mopping functions. It cleans my 4x2 (140sqm) house in about 2 hours and usually has about 30% battery left after.

The S6 pure seems the perfect value for money robovac and would recommend to anyone!

Purchased in January 2021 at Roborock for $700.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Brie, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a review. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

knocked my socks off

Purchased in January 2021 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Allan. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Excellent product and Company

I have been using this for the past 2 months and I couldn't be without it now. I have tile and carpet and it switches between the 2 effortlessly. Highly recommend

Purchased in November 2020 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Jessica, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

B Lee

B LeeSydney, NSW

Excellent, so I bought another one

S6 Pure Roborock is an excellent machine at a fair price. I bought a new machine for upstairs. Gearbite is an excellent seller: prompt, responsive and honest. Both S6 and Gearbite are highly recommended.

Purchased in December 2020 at Gearbite.

Product is usedWeekly

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much better than expected

Have never been sure if robot vacs were a gimmick or not , despite this after much research I went for the S6 pure. The set up is easy enough although the app can be a little confusing at first but after its initial mapping run I forgot about all that as I was amazed how good a cleaning job it did!!..this robot is definitely no gimmick!!.. fantastic and thorough clean and have had zero issues with it getting stuck or losing its way..love how I can set it to do just certain rooms at certain times and the app becomes easier to understand the more you use it...would give it six stars if I could, thoroughly recommend it..

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your purchase, Paul, thank you for choosing us. Your time in giving a review is highly appreciated. (Could've been better if there was a 6 star option. ;) Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Better than I expected

Works really well in my small house. The initial mapping was spot on, and dividing it up into rooms was easy. Does a great job of keeping the carpets and Lino clean, and the mopping function works reasonably well too.

It has exceeded my expectations, especially after seeing how a friends one performed so poorly (different brand).

Purchased in December 2020 for $599.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Harry. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews