Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

MPN: SIXPURE

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Cate Kildea
Cate KildeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a great buy!

Works a treat on my engineered timber floors as well as on my medium pile rug. The map function is user friendly and easy to program for different zones. The mopping is light but ok. Didn’t lift the spilt food off, but does clear the dust. I use it every day, which is a lot more often than I used to vacuum. As a result, my place is significantly cleaner. Very happy!

Purchased in May 2021 for $639.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Brilliant Appliance
Brilliant ApplianceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even better than expected!

I have a combination of tiled flooring and floating timber in a single level apartment. Both the vacuum and mop features work exceptionally well. The Roborock S6 Pure has exceeded expectations in every respect.

Purchased in June 2021 for $600.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeTiles and Wood

Love my Roborock

This little guy does a huge job. The vacuum is powerful and cleans my entire house twice a day. It goes from tiles to carpet without an issue and rarely if ever gets stuck. The mopping function also works really well. I was a bit sceptical about this, but it truely works.

Purchased in April 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello SLG, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why didnt I buy this years ago!

I absoulutley love this little Robot vaccum. She runs around the house Hard floors and Carpet and does an amazing Job, we are shocked at the amount of dirt and dust she finds everyday. This has been a game changer for us - we are total fans and have now purchased one for my mum

Purchased in April 2021 for $640.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Sharon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Aristo
AristoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb little product. Never knew I needed it.

It vaccums the wooden floors and even the carpets effortlessly. I never knew I was missing something important in our daily cleaning activities.
Definitely a robust product, and been only useful to this day.

Purchased in March 2021.

System ErrorsOccasionally

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far
Jaluka
JalukaSydney, NSW

Perfect just what I needed

It does all my rooms wood/carpet and rug with tassels. I have it set to do a clean each morning before I get up, it quite enough that it does not wake me.

Purchased in March 2021 at Roborock Online for $639.00.

Jules
JulesPerth, WA

Life changing

Love it! My floors are cleaner, it’s easy to use and for the first time I can walk around in my house with bare feet! Goes fine on our slate floors and carpet.

Vu Dao
Vu DaoSydney, NSW

Amazing gift ever

I bought it as a gift for my brother. Its a perfect gift. We all love it. We run it everyday. The house always look clean, shinning everyday. Good product.

Purchased in March 2021 for $640.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

This works better than I expected does a great job at mapping the house

Hard tile floor throughout the house and one carpet in the lounge this vacuum does a great job on both Ive only had it a week and its starting to put a real shine on what were pretty dull tiles when we moved in

Purchased in March 2021 for $639.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Roborock T.Roborock

Cool! Thank you very much for choosing us, Rocky. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Danny O
Danny OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best thing since sliced bread

I use the S6 Pure on wooden floorboards and tiles and so far the results are wonderful . It even jumped up a small step into my bathroom where it proceeded to clean my bath mats with great results. It even gave the vacuum more suction power when it realised it was on the mat itself. Right now it is cleaning my whole house and mopping at the same time!! I have set it up with voice commands through Siri and everything is controlled through my phone using the app. Easy to setup and get going, once it mapped my house out, I zoned the map into different rooms for future use when I want to clean just the kitchen and laundry for example. Well worth the price I payed.

Purchased in March 2021 for $639.00.

Floor TypeTiles and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Wonderful! Glad to hear that. Thank you for giving us some of your time to provide us your feedback, Danny O. We highly appreciate those points as this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Benjamin P.
Benjamin P.Darling Downs, QLD

So far so good. Apps been working well and after the initial 2-3 runs to figure out the house it hasn't gotten stuck

Runs on carpet and lino

Carpet is decently clean, nothing compared to my V10 Dyson but still satisfactory.

Lino is pretty much spotless and it gets under the beds etc which I wouldn't normally do.

Purchased in February 2021 for $639.20.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for giving us some of your time to provide us your feedback, Benjamin P. We highly appreciate those points as this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Chele Mic
Chele MicIllawarra, NSW

Gives me joy watching knowing it’s in action.

Used mostly on carpet, some slate.
An every day clean keeps floors looking good, I do a deep clean with a big vacuum cleaner once a week.
The mapping is a great component.

Purchased in January 2021.

Does a fabulous job.

I purchased this for my daughter and she is absolutely delighted with how the S6 picks up dog hair in the first pass and is so easy to empty. The capacity isn't great but you would not expect a stick vac to have a huge capacity by design.

Purchased in January 2021.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Cid
CidSydney, NSW

Life changing purchase

Thank you I absolutely LOVE our S6 Pure I would highly recommend! Aside from doing an amazing job keeping my house clean, I love that it maps the house in an orderly fashion and that I can do section cleans with the flick of an app. Fantastic product! Haven’t used the mop feature and I don’t think I will. Very happy with the vacuuming. Does our whole house in 50 mins.

Purchased in January 2021 for $650.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Ricolo
Ricolo

So far so good

Purchased in December 2020 at Roborock Australia (on line) for $799.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your purchase, Ricolo, thank you for choosing us. Your time in giving a review is highly appreciated. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Rachel
Rachel asked

How does it go for mopping? Iv read a lot about how good it vacuums but not much on the mopping function (which is why Im looking for one to purchase). Thanks

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello, Rachel! Thank you very much for your interest in our products. In response to your question, S6 Pure has a massive water tank capacity of 180ml - with an estimated mopping range of 150sqm. Once it cleans that specific area range, you may refill the tank and it'd proceed to mop again.

naz
nazasked

Hi there,
does this product come with warranty?

Junyi Chen
Junyi Chen

Yes ! Standard Australian 12 months warranty

Linda R.
Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Paul S
Paul S

If you just want to mop a specific zone then you can add the detachable mopping tank to the robot and just send the robot to that zone. However be aware it is a rudimentary mopping device and there is no way to turn the tank water off and on so the minute the robot leaves its charging point it will leave a wet trail behind it to and from the zone you want to clean.

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure questions

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners