Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Listing monitored by Roborock

Perfect house Helper !

Mainly wooden floors.
Immaculate vacuuming.
Mop afterwards finishes off a splendid performance . Excellent value for money I am not missing the arduous task of vacuuming and mopping floors . Roborock is doing it all !

Purchased in June 2021 for $699.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Wood
Sean N
Sean NSydney, NSW

Game changer if you have pets and kids

I use this vac on mostly wooden and tiled floors with 3 carpet bedrooms. It's a fairly large single story house but I always manage to do the whole house on a single charge. I think the mopping feature is fairly pointless but I never purchased it for that. Picks up a very surprising amount of debris from carpet.

Purchased in November 2020 at Gearbite for $599.00.

Boo
BooSydney, NSW

Best thing I’ve ever bought other than my dog!

Can’t believe I waited so long to buy one! I use on wooden floor and carpet, I even use the mop on rugs. I use it every day and it seriously helps with my cleaning OCD! Cannot fault the product at all. I just bought a second filter as I can’t wait for the 24 hours while it dries after being washed. Buy one you won’t regret it.

Purchased in March 2021 for $700.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Boo, we are so grateful for your kind words, and welcome to the Roborock family. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Rach23
Rach23

Amazing mapping and easy everyday use

This vacuum mapped our house easily (and it is the opposite of open plan) and works great! We run it every day. It cleans up so well after our dog that we don't need to do any additional for cleaning. Highly recommend this vacuum

Purchased in June 2021 for $599.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Rach, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

The be all to end all ❤️

After doing plenty of research before commuting to buy I bit the bullet and I’m so so grateful I did Honestly the best thing I have ever purchased and I could not imagine life without one!!!
Can highly recommend this product to anyone!!!

Purchased in May 2021 for $640.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Jade! We greatly appreciate your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far
Kayla
Kayla Wimmera, VIC

Love it!

Love this vacuum! I would highly recommend it! I tried the mop feature which is average on my laminate wood plank flooring but otherwise I can’t fault it. Thank you!

Purchased in June 2021 for $600.00.

Floor Type Linoleum
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Kayla, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

alb
alb

My most helpful family member

Purchased in April 2020 for $699.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Alb! Thank you for your feedback, and we greatly appreciate you for sharing your experience with your S6 Pure. Welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Brilliant, saves an hour of vacuuming everyday!

We use on porcelain tiles and plush carpet, does both at once, no more changing heads and walking around the house! The App makes vacuuming a breeze and we can see what areas it has done and even set it to do certain rooms within the house.

Purchased in May 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Brandy, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Cate Kildea
Cate KildeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a great buy!

Works a treat on my engineered timber floors as well as on my medium pile rug. The map function is user friendly and easy to program for different zones. The mopping is light but ok. Didn’t lift the spilt food off, but does clear the dust. I use it every day, which is a lot more often than I used to vacuum. As a result, my place is significantly cleaner. Very happy!

Purchased in May 2021 for $639.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Cate, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Brilliant Appliance
Brilliant ApplianceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even better than expected!

I have a combination of tiled flooring and floating timber in a single level apartment. Both the vacuum and mop features work exceptionally well. The Roborock S6 Pure has exceeded expectations in every respect.

Purchased in June 2021 for $600.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Love my Roborock

This little guy does a huge job. The vacuum is powerful and cleans my entire house twice a day. It goes from tiles to carpet without an issue and rarely if ever gets stuck. The mopping function also works really well. I was a bit sceptical about this, but it truely works.

Purchased in April 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello SLG, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why didnt I buy this years ago!

I absoulutley love this little Robot vaccum. She runs around the house Hard floors and Carpet and does an amazing Job, we are shocked at the amount of dirt and dust she finds everyday. This has been a game changer for us - we are total fans and have now purchased one for my mum

Purchased in April 2021 for $640.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Sharon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Aristo
AristoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb little product. Never knew I needed it.

It vaccums the wooden floors and even the carpets effortlessly. I never knew I was missing something important in our daily cleaning activities.
Definitely a robust product, and been only useful to this day.

Purchased in March 2021.

Jaluka
JalukaSydney, NSW

Perfect just what I needed

It does all my rooms wood/carpet and rug with tassels. I have it set to do a clean each morning before I get up, it quite enough that it does not wake me.

Purchased in March 2021 at Roborock Online for $639.00.

Jules
JulesPerth, WA

Life changing

Love it! My floors are cleaner, it’s easy to use and for the first time I can walk around in my house with bare feet! Goes fine on our slate floors and carpet.

Helen C.
Helen C.asked

I have laminate floors that can’t get wet. Would the mopping feature be ok?

Sam
Samasked

How mop works with priceline mirror polish tiles ?
It lives marks when mop?

Yvette
Yvetteasked

How easy is it to reset the map? We are moving in 3 months and want to use it now and in our new place.

Michelle M
Michelle M

Easy - in the robot settings under maps you can delete the current map and create a new one by remapping then house.

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure questions

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners