Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

MPN: SIXPURE

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Brilliant Appliance
Brilliant ApplianceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even better than expected!

I have a combination of tiled flooring and floating timber in a single level apartment. Both the vacuum and mop features work exceptionally well. The Roborock S6 Pure has exceeded expectations in every respect.

Purchased in June 2021 for $600.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeTiles and Wood
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

This vacuum performs really well on all surfaces, we have tiles, hard floors and changes speed for the carpet.
The zoning is the best, with 2 dogs and a cat it can get very messy. Excellent machine

Purchased in June 2021 for $639.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I have had the Roborock 6 Pure for about 4 weeks and absolutely love it.
It has taken a few goes for us to get to know each other but it keeps getting better.
I use it once a week for a full clean and move chairs etc out of the way , but on other days I set it for more frequently used areas and it finds its way around them .
Most of our house is carpeted, with a small hard floor area and it always looks so CLEAN

Purchased in May 2021 for $695.00.

Shannon
ShannonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing, cannot live without it!

We initially had the S5 in our single story home though recently moved to a double story and Santa brought us the S6. We use this every second day, on a thick carpet and also on tiles. We have two indoor cats and we cant fault it. It maps the house with ease and is very simple to use.

Purchased in December 2020.

JanaD
JanaDMid West, WA

Loving how easy it is to use and how clean my house is!

Purchased in April 2021 at Roborock for $629.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, JanaD. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far

Buy it Now

Have polished concrete floors, have used vacuum & mopping feature, love it, love it, love it. When mopping the vacuum actually vacuums as well so no switching out of filter/tank. I have a large granny flat & need to wash mop pad & refill tank about halfway through the house but its so easy to do, love the mapping feature on my phone & love having clean floors, the only thing I wish it had was a feature to say when it is empty of water for the mopping, but really seeing as I refill halfway through it doesn't matter.

Purchased in April 2021 at online for $650.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for giving us some of your time to provide us your feedback, we highly appreciate those points as this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

C.James
C.JamesVictoria

Works like a dream!

We think this product is worth every cent. Practical, effective, and time saving. Simple to configure and easy to use. Wish we had invested in one of these years ago.

Purchased in April 2021 at Gearbite for $640.00.

Candice
CandiceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why did I wait so long to buy this ???

I have dark wooden floors and it cleaned so much better than I thought. I also have a deep pile shaggy rug with tassels and it has no issue at all!

Purchased in April 2021.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Candice, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Joey
Joey

I sat on the fence for to long deciding.

I waited and tossed up about this robovac for months, I was hesitant in spending this much with the question of it not doing the job correctly. How crazy I was, pug owner, pug hair, 5 adults, 4 with long hair, this little machine is the BEST!!! I set it on my way out & when I get home floors are clean. I use it on average 4 to 5 times a week and it’s amazing. I have only used the mop function once, it did ok, but I think I need to read up on proper use of the mop function.
Overall super glad I purchased and wished I purchased earlier. Only thing and it’s only minor, is that it is a little noisy so I can’t run it when everyone is in bed sleeping.

Purchased in March 2021 for $699.00.

Lee5114
Lee5114Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really happy with it so far

We've been using an imported Xiaomi robot vacuum for a few years now and decided to get a Roborock S6 Pure because of the mopping function. Our whole house is floating floorboards with no carpets. The Roborock does a much better job than the older robot did and it's so easy to use and control. Our floors look clean and shiny all the time now. I love that you can set it to clean or avoid different zones. Some areas of our house hardly get used so we do them a bit less often.

Purchased in February 2021 for $639.00.

Angela Dicker
Angela DickerWimmera, VIC

Should of bought one years ago

Love it love it love. Saves me so much time. She cleans my vinyl plank floorboards, tiles and carpet with ease. No good on my long pile rug but have easily set up a no go zone. I should have bought one years ago. I love that my floors can be cleaned while I’m at work or while I’m cleaning something else. Has definitely given me more time to do things I enjoy.

Purchased in February 2021 at Roborock for $639.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
SusieQQQ
SusieQQQ

Better than expected!

Purchased in November 2020 at Catch for $449.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
idashan
idashanVictoria

My parents love it

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for $511.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Nilay Shah
Nilay ShahSydney, NSW

This is best investment ever... can't live without it....

I am using for laminate flooring almost every day.
It cleans so well and come up with full dustbin each time.
Battery life is good too...
Very easy to set up and use.

Allan
AllanPerth, WA

knocked my socks off

Purchased in January 2021 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Allan. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Rachel
Rachel asked

How does it go for mopping? Iv read a lot about how good it vacuums but not much on the mopping function (which is why Im looking for one to purchase). Thanks

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello, Rachel! Thank you very much for your interest in our products. In response to your question, S6 Pure has a massive water tank capacity of 180ml - with an estimated mopping range of 150sqm. Once it cleans that specific area range, you may refill the tank and it'd proceed to mop again.

naz
nazasked

Hi there,
does this product come with warranty?

Junyi Chen
Junyi Chen

Yes ! Standard Australian 12 months warranty

Linda R.
Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Paul S
Paul S

If you just want to mop a specific zone then you can add the detachable mopping tank to the robot and just send the robot to that zone. However be aware it is a rudimentary mopping device and there is no way to turn the tank water off and on so the minute the robot leaves its charging point it will leave a wet trail behind it to and from the zone you want to clean.

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure questions

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners