Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

MPN: SIXPURE
Listing monitored by Roborock

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Apryl S
Apryl SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this Product!

Purchased in June 2021 for $650.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Apryl, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Love this robovac.

Really really happy with the vac tho, researched for ages and delighted with it. App is great too.

Haven’t quite got the hang of mopping yet, it doesn’t seem to leave the floor gleaming which is annoying.

The features like blocking off areas work really well and are seamless in the app.

I really recommend it.

Purchased in June 2021 for $640.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Fantastic!

We have wooden floors throughout out house. 'Rosie' our Roborock S6 Pure is a serious game changer. She cleans better than we imagined she would and gives us back so much time. We thought it would be hit and miss, but she cleans well every time and even fits under the beds and lounges to reach the hard to clean spaces. Very happy

Purchased in May 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Michelle. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jo-ann W.
Jo-ann W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous

Have had the cleaner for a few weeks so, so far . . .
Great mapping on the app with handy editing options;
Simple to set up the Roborock;
Easy to programme and run both the vacuum cleaner and the mop;
Can empty and clean the collected debris with ease;
Mopping is very basic and only removes very lightly soiled areas;
Carpets appear fluff and dust-bunny free and tiles spotless;
Very happy with our purchase, so far.
I'm quite tall so Ricky saves me an hour with an aching back.
Ask me again in six months.

Purchased in May 2021 at Gearbite.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Jo-ann. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

My best friend!

Just love it! I had a cheaper version that was good but this one is fabulous. I have not used the mop function as yet. I am totally addicted! I love the fact that it sends you a message when it has finished and talks to you as well. I also like that you can see what it is up to when you are not home.

Purchased in May 2021 for $639.00.

Floor Type Linoleum
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Margaret, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far
Brilliant Appliance
Brilliant ApplianceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even better than expected!

I have a combination of tiled flooring and floating timber in a single level apartment. Both the vacuum and mop features work exceptionally well. The Roborock S6 Pure has exceeded expectations in every respect.

Purchased in June 2021 for $600.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

This vacuum performs really well on all surfaces, we have tiles, hard floors and changes speed for the carpet.
The zoning is the best, with 2 dogs and a cat it can get very messy. Excellent machine

Purchased in June 2021 for $639.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Liz, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I have had the Roborock 6 Pure for about 4 weeks and absolutely love it.
It has taken a few goes for us to get to know each other but it keeps getting better.
I use it once a week for a full clean and move chairs etc out of the way , but on other days I set it for more frequently used areas and it finds its way around them .
Most of our house is carpeted, with a small hard floor area and it always looks so CLEAN

Purchased in May 2021 for $695.00.

Shannon
ShannonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing, cannot live without it!

We initially had the S5 in our single story home though recently moved to a double story and Santa brought us the S6. We use this every second day, on a thick carpet and also on tiles. We have two indoor cats and we cant fault it. It maps the house with ease and is very simple to use.

Purchased in December 2020.

JanaD
JanaDMid West, WA

Loving how easy it is to use and how clean my house is!

Purchased in April 2021 at Roborock for $629.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, JanaD. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Buy it Now

Have polished concrete floors, have used vacuum & mopping feature, love it, love it, love it. When mopping the vacuum actually vacuums as well so no switching out of filter/tank. I have a large granny flat & need to wash mop pad & refill tank about halfway through the house but its so easy to do, love the mapping feature on my phone & love having clean floors, the only thing I wish it had was a feature to say when it is empty of water for the mopping, but really seeing as I refill halfway through it doesn't matter.

Purchased in April 2021 at online for $650.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for giving us some of your time to provide us your feedback, we highly appreciate those points as this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

C.James
C.JamesVictoria

Works like a dream!

We think this product is worth every cent. Practical, effective, and time saving. Simple to configure and easy to use. Wish we had invested in one of these years ago.

Purchased in April 2021 at Gearbite for $640.00.

Candice
CandiceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why did I wait so long to buy this ???

I have dark wooden floors and it cleaned so much better than I thought. I also have a deep pile shaggy rug with tassels and it has no issue at all!

Purchased in April 2021.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Candice, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Joey
Joey

I sat on the fence for to long deciding.

I waited and tossed up about this robovac for months, I was hesitant in spending this much with the question of it not doing the job correctly. How crazy I was, pug owner, pug hair, 5 adults, 4 with long hair, this little machine is the BEST!!! I set it on my way out & when I get home floors are clean. I use it on average 4 to 5 times a week and it’s amazing. I have only used the mop function once, it did ok, but I think I need to read up on proper use of the mop function.
Overall super glad I purchased and wished I purchased earlier. Only thing and it’s only minor, is that it is a little noisy so I can’t run it when everyone is in bed sleeping.

Purchased in March 2021 for $699.00.

Grant Boxer
Grant BoxerPerth, WA

Roborock does a good job

We have been using the Roborock S6 Pure for a couple of weeks now and find it a great little vacuum cleaner on both tiles and carpets. It gets under beds where it has been difficult to clean previously. The unit scans the room and maps out where it has cleaned. It can have problems getting stuck where there are loose cords on the floor so these need to be tidied up a little. It returns autonomously to the charging dock to recharge when it need to recharge, and after charging continues cleaning. The Roborock can be controlled from your phone using a free app.

Purchased in March 2021 for $679.00.

Yvette
Yvetteasked

How easy is it to reset the map? We are moving in 3 months and want to use it now and in our new place.

Michelle M

Easy - in the robot settings under maps you can delete the current map and create a new one by remapping then house.

Rachel
Rachel asked

How does it go for mopping? Iv read a lot about how good it vacuums but not much on the mopping function (which is why Im looking for one to purchase). Thanks

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello, Rachel! Thank you very much for your interest in our products. In response to your question, S6 Pure has a massive water tank capacity of 180ml - with an estimated mopping range of 150sqm. Once it cleans that specific area range, you may refill the tank and it'd proceed to mop again.

Christy M.
Christy M.

I loved the mopping function, it can't do heavy scuffs or ones that need elbow grease but its amazing for every day mess/muddy foot prints/small spills etc

naz
nazasked

Hi there,
does this product come with warranty?

Junyi Chen
Junyi Chen

Yes ! Standard Australian 12 months warranty

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure questions

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners