Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Chele Mic

Chele Mic

Gives me joy watching knowing it’s in action.

Used mostly on carpet, some slate.
An every day clean keeps floors looking good, I do a deep clean with a big vacuum cleaner once a week.
The mapping is a great component.

Purchased in January 2021.

Does a fabulous job.

I purchased this for my daughter and she is absolutely delighted with how the S6 picks up dog hair in the first pass and is so easy to empty. The capacity isn't great but you would not expect a stick vac to have a huge capacity by design.

Purchased in January 2021.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Cid

CidSydney, NSW

Life changing purchase

Thank you I absolutely LOVE our S6 Pure I would highly recommend! Aside from doing an amazing job keeping my house clean, I love that it maps the house in an orderly fashion and that I can do section cleans with the flick of an app. Fantastic product! Haven’t used the mop feature and I don’t think I will. Very happy with the vacuuming. Does our whole house in 50 mins.

Purchased in January 2021 for $650.00.

Ricolo

Ricolo

So far so good

Purchased in December 2020 at Roborock Australia (on line) for $799.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your purchase, Ricolo, thank you for choosing us. Your time in giving a review is highly appreciated. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Ara22

Ara22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing! So worth it

We were a bit on the fence about buying a robot vacuum but had a few people recommend Roborock. We were not disappointed! It has great suction, even on carpet which we were impressed with. The app is easy to use and if mapped out house after it’s first clean. Transitions from tiles/floorboards to carpet/rugs with ease. Battery lasts a while too

Purchased in December 2020 for $599.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love how you love our product, Ara. Thank you for choosing us! Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Brie

BriePerth, WA

Best purchase I have made, worth every cent!

This is one of the best purchases I have ever made!

I lead a busy life, mum of 2 under 2, working, studying and also volunteering with 2 pets. I have scheduled roborock to clean every day and it such a weight off my shoulders coming home to clean floors everyday.

Works well on all our floors (carpet, mats, wood and tiles) and does not get stuck or run into things like other robovacuums I have used. The mopping function is a bit lack lustre however I have always had low expectations for mopping functions. It cleans my 4x2 (140sqm) house in about 2 hours and usually has about 30% battery left after.

The S6 pure seems the perfect value for money robovac and would recommend to anyone!

Purchased in January 2021 at Roborock for $700.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Brie, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a review. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Excellent product and Company

I have been using this for the past 2 months and I couldn't be without it now. I have tile and carpet and it switches between the 2 effortlessly. Highly recommend

Purchased in November 2020 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Jessica, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jocelyn F.

Jocelyn F.Perth, WA

Awesome - and I never review products!

Received S6 Pure yesterday, easy to set up, I vacuum fully twice a week and had carpets professionally cleaned five weeks ago. The amount of dirt picked up was amazing!!!!

Purchased in December 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Jocelyn, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jeeves' Master

Jeeves' MasterSouth Australia

Jeeves is the Man!

Purchased in November 2020 for $550.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your new household member, Jeeves! Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

ETJL

ETJLSydney, NSW

Very good, but not perfect for pet hair on carpets

Purchased in November 2020 for $640.00.

Perfect for Hairy Labrador

Have had this unit for 30 days and so far - perfect. Great on our wooden floors and collects all our dog's hairs. Wish it had a bigger bin and notified us when the bin is full. Other than that it's great. Never gets stuck, was fairly easy to set up and just gets on with the job. Haven't used the mop function.

Purchased in October 2020 for $650.00.

Floor TypeWood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your feedback Vic. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

tiggy 1953

tiggy 1953whyalla

S6 pure

was a little sceptical as i have never used one before, but with 3 inside cats and a body full of osteoarthritiss it was tiring pulling out the big vacuume everyday, but the S6 pure is amazing it totally cleans hard floors and carpets it's a winner

Purchased in November 2020 for $699.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Mona

MonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it

I use this vacuum on my tiles and carpets. It vacuums really well and efficiently. Gets into all corners of the room and is so reliable. Very well crafted and designed. I have recommended it to all family and friends.

Purchased in October 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

MCkc

MCkcSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't live without Roborock!

I bought Roborock s6 pure.
This product is really smart.
I introduce to all my friends and put on my Instagram.
Its very easy to control the machine. I use most of daily like a addiction.

Purchased in September 2020 at Gearbite for $700.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Uahc

UahcAU

Clever little machine, must have household tools

Did a lot of research on vacuum robots and finally bought this when it on special. It work really well and way over my expectation, we have use it every single day instead of vacuum and mopping manually. The vacuum performance is excellent, especially on carpet, but the mopping is just above average (not strong enough on tough mark). Only shortfall is it can't travel between different floor levels (we have a set down in wet areas).

The app is user friendly and all parts are easy to remove for cleaning.
We got the white one due to the looking but easy to get dirty, highly recommend to get the black one.
Very happy with the product so far, it ticks all the boxes and frees our hand for spare time.

Purchased in September 2020 at Offical website for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family. Your feedback is what keeps us improving and you are what makes us great!

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Great vacuum, but issues with mopping and customer support

Purchased in July 2020 at Roborock Australia for $679.00.

Perfect Vaccum Robo

Been using Xiaomi roborock s6 for about 2 months now. It does the perfect job of vaccum with control of house through mapping out locations and easy use. Real value for money awesome product

Purchased in June 2020 for $699.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Sarath, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Markymark

MarkymarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Robot!

Does a great cleaning job. Struggles a bit with mapping, especially when the laser can see out through sliding doors. Manual map edits fix this and software updates improve operation all the time.

Purchased in September 2020 for $600.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Mark, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Amazing!

Purchased in September 2020 for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Danielle. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Cath

CathSouthwest, VIC

Pretty good vac to have

I use this vac on my hardwood floors and carpeted bedrooms. The mopping feature is pretty good but water tank has to be refilled halfway through clean. I don't feel it's as powerful as my previous robovac but all in all does a pretty good job and I only have to get my cylinder vac out for furniture and spiders webs etc high up on wall. I am having trouble with app. Can't seem to connect it. Not too fussed as it's easy to use

Purchased in August 2020 at On line for $800.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Cath. You are what makes us great!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners