Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (22) · No (17)
  • System Errors Never (20), Occasionally (15) and Often (2)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Angela Dicker

Angela DickerWimmera, VIC

Should of bought one years ago

Love it love it love. Saves me so much time. She cleans my vinyl plank floorboards, tiles and carpet with ease. No good on my long pile rug but have easily set up a no go zone. I should have bought one years ago. I love that my floors can be cleaned while I’m at work or while I’m cleaning something else. Has definitely given me more time to do things I enjoy.

Purchased in February 2021 at Roborock for $639.00.

SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ

Better than expected!

Purchased in November 2020 at Catch for $449.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great vacuum but flimsy mop and poor aftersales service

I'm pleased with the vacuum component, it does a good job on my hardwood floors and has made life easier! However, I'm disappointed with the mop- the attachment to connect it to the unit fell off somehow and disappeared. After owning it for only a month when this happened, I contacted Roborock who said the mop cloth isn't covered by warranty. Disappointing aftersales service. After paying for this expensive unit, I now have to purchase more mop attachments and when I asked customer service about what may have went wrong so I can prevent anything going wrong again, they replied "We don't know...."

Purchased in December 2020.

idashan

idashanVictoria

My parents love it

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for $511.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Nilay Shah

Nilay ShahSydney, NSW

This is best investment ever... can't live without it....

I am using for laminate flooring almost every day.
It cleans so well and come up with full dustbin each time.
Battery life is good too...
Very easy to set up and use.

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

knocked my socks off

Purchased in January 2021 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Allan. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Perera

PereraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

* It is a good product to keep floors clean.
* Bit difficult to clean corners
* Dust bin is too small but nothing much can do about it
* Haven't tried mop function yet
* easy user friednly app
* Hair trap in wheels bit difficult to clean.

Overall happy with the purchase

Purchased in December 2020 for $599.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Perera. You are what makes us great!

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much better than expected

Have never been sure if robot vacs were a gimmick or not , despite this after much research I went for the S6 pure. The set up is easy enough although the app can be a little confusing at first but after its initial mapping run I forgot about all that as I was amazed how good a cleaning job it did!!..this robot is definitely no gimmick!!.. fantastic and thorough clean and have had zero issues with it getting stuck or losing its way..love how I can set it to do just certain rooms at certain times and the app becomes easier to understand the more you use it...would give it six stars if I could, thoroughly recommend it..

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your purchase, Paul, thank you for choosing us. Your time in giving a review is highly appreciated. (Could've been better if there was a 6 star option. ;) Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Better than I expected

Works really well in my small house. The initial mapping was spot on, and dividing it up into rooms was easy. Does a great job of keeping the carpets and Lino clean, and the mopping function works reasonably well too.

It has exceeded my expectations, especially after seeing how a friends one performed so poorly (different brand).

Purchased in December 2020 for $599.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Harry. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Sreenath Munireddy

Sreenath MunireddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over priced and can’t map only for mopping

I have carpet, tiles and floorboards. Want to map the area only for mopping but it doesn’t allow. If I forget to take the water cabin and say clean, it will damp all the carpet area too. No option to select only mop or vacuum.

Purchased in November 2020 for $640.00.

System ErrorsOften
Melissa  B.

Melissa B.Central Queensland, QLD

Is a life saver!

Run 3 times a week, while I'm at work, from the app. Used on tile flooring and rugs. Two dogs in the house and no dog fur any more. Floors are fresh when we get home.

Purchased in November 2020 for $650.00.

Floor TypeTiles
petersonsplace

petersonsplaceAU

Where have you been all my life

This vacuum gets used most days. Some days particular rooms, other days the whole house. She is used on tiles, carpet, mats and vinyl mats under office chairs. She goes under beds, lounges and furniture without a problem (just put your cords up). Depending on where she is working will depend on the amount of 'boost' she gives. I am totally astounded how much dirt and dust comes out of her dust bin after each clean. Good battery life - does my 3 bedroom home with plenty of charge left. I haven't tried the mopping function yet as my son usually mops for me. I got her at a really good price in the Click Frenzy sales - I just wish I got her sooner.

Purchased in November 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Fantastic product and great customer service

Firstly great customer service. I had ordered the white colour by mistake and by the time I realised my mistake the product had already been dispatched. After a few email exchanges with customer service they swapped my white roborock for a black one within a week.
The product itself is very good. I have used it on a wooden floor as well as carpets. Cleans both surfaces very well. We have a multi level house so had to manually move the vacuum between levels. It was amazing to see how much dust it collected. Only a minor downside is the size of the bin. I had to empty it very often, sometimes twice in each room. Of course bin size would compromise the overall product size.
Overall very happy with my roborock :-)

Purchased in November 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

Amazing! Absolutely love it.

I cannot fault this vaccum. The mapping is easy and its ability to detect stairs is great. I have 2 stories mapped and floor to ceiling windows and while it doesn't recognise them as walls, it's very gentle when it finds the walls and windows, even on our shower glass. The mop function isn't perfect but good enough for a quick wipe of the floors in between mopping. I have dark floor tiles and light coloured rugs and it has no issues on either surfaces. It's amazing and I'm so happy I bought it.

Purchased in October 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

We are happy that you are happy. Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family. You are what makes us great!

Dale C

Dale CHunter Region, NSW

Great Product

Purchased the Roborock S6 Pure and it works a treat. Great suction and no issues at all with the mapping. Highly recommend this product for quality and price 5 Stars.

Purchased in October 2020 for $650.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock Dale, welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Bijanka M.

Bijanka M.South East Queensland, QLD

I don't have to hurt my back vacuuming anymore!

Honestly never thought a vacuum could do such an amazing job.... all while I'm sitting down! It reaches the corners and scans the room perfectly for carpet and tile surfaces. Thank you for saving my back by not having to vacuum anymore. I rave about this vacuum to anyone who'll listen.

Purchased in October 2020 for $650.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time in giving this wonderful review. We hope you will never have to hurt your back again. Welcome to the Roborock family and Bijanka, you are what makes us great.

Renjith

RenjithMarsden Park

S6 Pure Roborock is amazing. It does an excellent job

We use roborock on our tiles and also carpet. We find tiles much better than carpet. Product is awesome. For carpet we expect a little more suction. But still happy with the way it does the job. We only need to do a minimal vaccuming after we bought roborock.

Purchased in September 2020 for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family. You are what makes us great! :)

Neil McLean

Neil McLeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everyone should have one.

This vacuum is the best thing since sliced bread, our house has never looked so clean. It cleans under beds, in corners, under our lounge chairs all places that a conventional cleaner cant do. Excellent

Purchased in September 2020 at Gearbite for $694.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family Neil. You are what makes us great!

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

P K.

P K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stops working after 12 months, poor customer service

It was great when it was working (first 12 months) then wifi stopped connecting. I emailed customer support many times but no response. It’s not worth the price for working 12 months only, I could have got a cleaner.

Purchased in May 2019.

System ErrorsOften
sfbeggs

sfbeggsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

I have only had this a couple of weeks and find it amazing I wish I’d got it sooner I have not fully looked into all that it can do but so far it has reached all my expectations

Purchased in September 2020 at Roborook for $670.00.

Floor TypeTiles and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners