Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great vacuum but flimsy mop and poor aftersales service

I'm pleased with the vacuum component, it does a good job on my hardwood floors and has made life easier! However, I'm disappointed with the mop- the attachment to connect it to the unit fell off somehow and disappeared. After owning it for only a month when this happened, I contacted Roborock who said the mop cloth isn't covered by warranty. Disappointing aftersales service. After paying for this expensive unit, I now have to purchase more mop attachments and when I asked customer service about what may have went wrong so I can prevent anything going wrong again, they replied "We don't know...."

Floor TypeWood
idashan

idashanVictoria

My parents love it

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for $511.00.

Cid

CidSydney, NSW

Life changing purchase

Thank you I absolutely LOVE our S6 Pure I would highly recommend! Aside from doing an amazing job keeping my house clean, I love that it maps the house in an orderly fashion and that I can do section cleans with the flick of an app. Fantastic product! Haven’t used the mop feature and I don’t think I will. Very happy with the vacuuming. Does our whole house in 50 mins.

Purchased in January 2021 for $650.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood

Nilay Shah

Nilay ShahSydney, NSW

This is best investment ever... can't live without it....

I am using for laminate flooring almost every day.
It cleans so well and come up with full dustbin each time.
Battery life is good too...
Very easy to set up and use.

Floor TypeWood
Perera

PereraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

* It is a good product to keep floors clean.
* Bit difficult to clean corners
* Dust bin is too small but nothing much can do about it
* Haven't tried mop function yet
* easy user friednly app
* Hair trap in wheels bit difficult to clean.

Overall happy with the purchase

Purchased in December 2020 for $599.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Perera. You are what makes us great!

Jocelyn F.

Jocelyn F.Perth, WA

Awesome - and I never review products!

Received S6 Pure yesterday, easy to set up, I vacuum fully twice a week and had carpets professionally cleaned five weeks ago. The amount of dirt picked up was amazing!!!!

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Jocelyn, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Better than I expected

Works really well in my small house. The initial mapping was spot on, and dividing it up into rooms was easy. Does a great job of keeping the carpets and Lino clean, and the mopping function works reasonably well too.

It has exceeded my expectations, especially after seeing how a friends one performed so poorly (different brand).

Purchased in December 2020 for $599.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Harry. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Sreenath Munireddy

Sreenath MunireddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over priced and can’t map only for mopping

I have carpet, tiles and floorboards. Want to map the area only for mopping but it doesn’t allow. If I forget to take the water cabin and say clean, it will damp all the carpet area too. No option to select only mop or vacuum.

Purchased in November 2020 for $640.00.

System ErrorsOften
Jenni

JenniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does a good job

We upgraded from an old robotic cleaner that didn't always seem to clean everywhere. It was a little tricky to set up with our wifi, but eventually I could work through the slightly outdated instructions to achieve it. The instructions were also a little short on how to set up and use the mapping, especially how to use over 2 levels. But once I had the mapping sorted the Roborock did an excellent job with cleaning and covering everywhere. We have mainly tiles with some carpet. It handled the latter well, even mats with tassles. We haven't used the mopping facilities yet.

Roborock T.Roborock

We are glad that you liked our product Jenni and thank you for this wonderful review, welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Mona

MonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it

I use this vacuum on my tiles and carpets. It vacuums really well and efficiently. Gets into all corners of the room and is so reliable. Very well crafted and designed. I have recommended it to all family and friends.

Purchased in October 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Amazing! Absolutely love it.

I cannot fault this vaccum. The mapping is easy and its ability to detect stairs is great. I have 2 stories mapped and floor to ceiling windows and while it doesn't recognise them as walls, it's very gentle when it finds the walls and windows, even on our shower glass. The mop function isn't perfect but good enough for a quick wipe of the floors in between mopping. I have dark floor tiles and light coloured rugs and it has no issues on either surfaces. It's amazing and I'm so happy I bought it.

Purchased in October 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

We are happy that you are happy. Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family. You are what makes us great!

Uahc

UahcAU

Clever little machine, must have household tools

Did a lot of research on vacuum robots and finally bought this when it on special. It work really well and way over my expectation, we have use it every single day instead of vacuum and mopping manually. The vacuum performance is excellent, especially on carpet, but the mopping is just above average (not strong enough on tough mark). Only shortfall is it can't travel between different floor levels (we have a set down in wet areas).

The app is user friendly and all parts are easy to remove for cleaning.
We got the white one due to the looking but easy to get dirty, highly recommend to get the black one.
Very happy with the product so far, it ticks all the boxes and frees our hand for spare time.

Purchased in September 2020 at Offical website for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family. Your feedback is what keeps us improving and you are what makes us great!

Great vacuum, but issues with mopping and customer support

Purchased in July 2020 at Roborock Australia for $679.00.

Renjith

RenjithMarsden Park

S6 Pure Roborock is amazing. It does an excellent job

We use roborock on our tiles and also carpet. We find tiles much better than carpet. Product is awesome. For carpet we expect a little more suction. But still happy with the way it does the job. We only need to do a minimal vaccuming after we bought roborock.

Purchased in September 2020 for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family. You are what makes us great! :)

Neil McLean

Neil McLeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everyone should have one.

This vacuum is the best thing since sliced bread, our house has never looked so clean. It cleans under beds, in corners, under our lounge chairs all places that a conventional cleaner cant do. Excellent

Purchased in September 2020 at Gearbite for $694.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family Neil. You are what makes us great!

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Game changer!

After years of manual vacuuming I finally decided it was time to enter the world of investing in a robotic vacuum cleaner. Well safe to say I’m glad I have and the Roborock S6 Pure is exactly what I hoped it would be. I only have a 2 bedroom apartment so cannot comment on what it is like for bigger places but it leaves my floors looking great every time. The mop function doesn’t get those deep dirty marks off the floors however does the job in giving the floors a good clean. Overall would definitely recommend.

Purchased in September 2020 for $650.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time and for sharing your wonderful experience . Welcome to the Roborock family Mike. You are what makes us great!

Perfect Vaccum Robo

Been using Xiaomi roborock s6 for about 2 months now. It does the perfect job of vaccum with control of house through mapping out locations and easy use. Real value for money awesome product

Purchased in June 2020 for $699.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Sarath, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

It does a decent job

I like how smart it is. It is only a week that I have it, but so far so good. And very happy with my purchase. I would recommend it

Purchased for $650.00.

Floor TypeLinoleum
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Tara L.

Tara L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Laser broke just out of warranty- expensive repair

The laser broke 4 of months out of warranty. We had used the vac only as directed once a week on tile floors. Customer service refused to repair so we’ve had to pay $130 for a new part. A $600 vacuum should last longer than 16 months.

Purchased in April 2019.

Markymark

MarkymarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Robot!

Does a great cleaning job. Struggles a bit with mapping, especially when the laser can see out through sliding doors. Manual map edits fix this and software updates improve operation all the time.

Purchased in September 2020 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Mark, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners