Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure (page 2 of 6)

How to land the best robot vacuum

Not many people love spending their well-earned weekends and precious after-work hours lugging around a vacuum cleaner. A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones or enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you understand which features to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner, and how to find a compatible match with your home and lifestyle.

Read now

4.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (28) · No (18)
  • System Errors Occasionally (25) · Never (14) · Every time (2) · Often (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Richard

Fantastic little machine. Use is everyday to clean my wooden floor. I dont use it on my carpet as too much wool to pick up and feel up the container. We named it "Richard" by my son and he is part of the household now. Everything you said it will do, u did delivered.

So good

We have a golden retriever and 2 boys. Loving our new Roborock. The house looks and feels clean all the time and I love how you can zone specific areas of the house to clean. Efficient and quite

Sue T.Sydney, NSW

It's such a life changing & life saving machine

i was not 100% sure before friends recommended the S6 Pure to me initially. but i still bought to give it a try. And since then, i have to say, it's such a life changing & life saving machine. I have been not touching my normal vacuum cleaner and mops for many days. The robot has just done all the work for me. and i'm obsessed to watch on the map how it does the work. it's really good. does great job, smart, east yo use. 1000% recommend.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$679.15.

Battery Life
System Errors Occasionally

Geoff

GeoffBrisbane

Simple to use

This was the easiest gadget that I gave had to setup. It does a better job than my manual method. Mapping makes tasks easy to complete one rom at a time.

Tanya Barron

Tanya BarronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clever little Robot

Maps the house automatically and accurately. Step by step Instructions on how to begin the mapping process is needed. I haven't yet used all of the functions. I love it!

Douglas Ferreira

Douglas FerreiraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It works really well. Make my life so much easier!

I was surprise how well it can vacuum corners and under objects (e.g. bed). I really like the mop capability and it worked quite well so far for daily light cleaning. It's efficiency in calculating the best cleaning route is also impressive.

Originally posted on Roborock Australia

Fantastic. I have been recommending this unit to friends and family.

I was expecting a novelty. A toy. But the S6 Pure has changed how we do chores around the house. It has freed up so much of our time and we look at standard vacuums in a very different light.
If only Roborock had a vaccuum that could clean my car, life would be complete.

Battery Life

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au

It Nice but...

I purchased this as my house has always covered by dog hair, we have two hairy dogs.. It great for a small area but it would not work well for the whole house clean. I do like the fact I can just do the zone clean, which is what I use most. I don't think I can leave it to clean my whole house as I would have to empty the bin out and remove dog long hair it out at least once. I thought I brought the one which self empty itself but I think i got too excited when I saw the sale I never look at it properly. But overall it does what we want it to do.

Jit S

Jit SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

To understand how good this product is, just buy something that is just basic, feel the pain and then use this product. It's powerful, smart and good quality. Worth the price and easy to maintain.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Amazing help!

Easy to use and run. (I dont have wifi so did have to use another device to set up the vacuum initially as both the vacuum and phone need to be connected to the same wifi.) Quiet and no issues. Handles dog hair well although in high use areas i will get it to go over the area twice to help.

Shane R.

Shane R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm a big fan

The roborock S6 Pure does exactly what you expect. I'm really surprised how much grit and dust it picks up from the carpets even when using it twice weekly. The lidar is reliable and the mapping algorithm very intelligent. It alerts you with a notification to your phone when intervention is required. And the app is really handy so you can start a vacuum even when you're not at home.

Mel Jones Jones

Mel Jones JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic! Wish I had bought it sooner.

Best thing for picking up dog hair! Floors have never looked so clean. I can get the vacuuming done while working from home. So easy. Wish I had done it much sooner.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

It took awhile to set up, with limited help from instructions, and for robo to map the house correctly, he’s very slow and I think that takes getting used to as well. BUT once the house his mapped it is amazing! Setting up the rooms and schedule on the app is great. Although it did map some out door areas and tried to get to them repeatedly, so I had to zone them off as “no go zones” takes awhile to get used to the app and set it up but once it’s done it’s great! 10/10 recommend. Just make sure there’s no loose socks, curtain cords, toys hanging around. Has no problems with any furniture except my kitchen stools.

Stuart L.

Stuart L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The ultimate way to clean

The ultimate way to clean. With your feet up whilst having a coffee. Takes a little while to learn the floor plan, but once it gets it worked out it finds the most efficient path to get the job done. The mop function does an ok job for a quick tidy up between full cleans but you will still need to mop. Very happy

Renee Smith

Renee SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not know how I’ve managed without this!!

Works far beyond the expectations I had, highly recommend to anyone who is time poor. Very impressed with how well this keeps my floor clean as my Jack Russel dog sheds fur continuously!!

mapping function dismal

dock position on map changes - have had to re map house 5 times since purchase - about every week after each use - and cannot save a back up map - so need to remap - waste of time and money

Esen U.

Esen U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this one! The best purchase ever!!

I have carpet n floorboards. It worked out the map Of my home n does amazing job. I am very happy with this product. I wish I bought it earlier

Purchased in August 2020.

Ease of Programming / Scheduling
Product is used Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Wood
System Errors Never

Best purchase for a long time

We have 3 dogs that come inside from time to time. The roborock picks up almost all the dog hair they drop . Makes house work so much easier.
Definitely recommend.

Good product Does the job

Worth buying.. app works pretty well and map works in really good gives you good indication of where robot is.
mopping function in app would be really helpful.
overall good robot and cleans well

Naomi

NaomiOxley 2903, ACT

This is a game changer with young children. Love it!

Cleans a lot better than I thought it would. I couldn’t get the Roborock app to work, but it works through Mi home. I am constantly vacuuming after my kids (and dog) it saves me so much time!!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews