Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure (page 3 of 11)

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now

Great vacuum, but issues with mopping and customer support

Luke M.

Luke M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible at mopping

Vacuum component works okay, suggests it’s finished cleaning even though it’s not visited every room, doesn’t mop very well, even followed the instructions and watched videos to make sure I was doing it correctly.

Renjith

RenjithMarsden Park

S6 Pure Roborock is amazing. It does an excellent job

We use roborock on our tiles and also carpet. We find tiles much better than carpet. Product is awesome. For carpet we expect a little more suction. But still happy with the way it does the job. We only need to do a minimal vaccuming after we bought roborock.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family. You are what makes us great! :)

Alisa

AlisaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Life changer and worth the money!

Love it! It cleans while I’m at work. Bigger dustbin than the last one I had and more suction. Clean lines on my thick carpet which is impressive. Just a shame it doesn’t clean my windows ;) I’ve recommended to all of my friends

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you love our product, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a wonderful review. Welcome to the Roborock family Alisa, you are what makes us great!

Martin Fathers

Martin FathersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My automated Roborock S6 cleaner

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a review Martin, this is how we continue to improve. You are what makes us great!

Reza Tabibi

Reza TabibiPerth, WA

Intelligent Product

I've found it an extremely intelligent product in terms of mapping and cleaning management. It's a perfect combination of machine learning and electronic engineering. Robert "as we call it" is our lovely family member now.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family Reza. You are what makes us great!

Neil McLean

Neil McLeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everyone should have one.

This vacuum is the best thing since sliced bread, our house has never looked so clean. It cleans under beds, in corners, under our lounge chairs all places that a conventional cleaner cant do. Excellent

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family Neil. You are what makes us great!

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

P K.

P K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stops working after 12 months, poor customer service

It was great when it was working (first 12 months) then wifi stopped connecting. I emailed customer support many times but no response. It’s not worth the price for working 12 months only, I could have got a cleaner.

Very helpful

This is my first time purchasing robot vacuum and I can say that it made my life easier. I spent less time with cleaning and more time with my family. Good suction and it's easy to use

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Nathalie, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Satish Sharma

Satish SharmaSydney, NSW

So far so good

Doing well, wish if all the accessories also available in Australia, price wise like China. The same accessories are far more cheaper if you order from china. Otherwise good product.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Satish. You are what makes us great!

Roboroc vacuum

This product was easy to set up.
it took a while on the first clean whilst it was mapping the house.
connected easily to the wifi.
App works great get msgs and can control the vacuum easily through the app

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Ian, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great

Jimmy M

Jimmy MHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant service from the get go

The website cart is a bit of a trap and after deleting and reviewing I accidentally ordered a black S6 Pure, the boss wanted a white one so a quick email and I was assured I'd get a white one. I did and can't believe how good it is, the app is great too and so easy to pick a room to vaccuum.

Very impressed with the Roborock and the service.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time and for sharing your wonderful experience with Roborock. Welcome to our family Jimmy. You are what makes us great!

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Game changer!

After years of manual vacuuming I finally decided it was time to enter the world of investing in a robotic vacuum cleaner. Well safe to say I’m glad I have and the Roborock S6 Pure is exactly what I hoped it would be. I only have a 2 bedroom apartment so cannot comment on what it is like for bigger places but it leaves my floors looking great every time. The mop function doesn’t get those deep dirty marks off the floors however does the job in giving the floors a good clean. Overall would definitely recommend.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time and for sharing your wonderful experience . Welcome to the Roborock family Mike. You are what makes us great!

YG L.

YG L.

The machine is very fabulous, but the customer service sucks!

I understand the Delivery is quite a mess. But doesn't mean can treat for the customer like that, I was ordered the Machine on the 1st of September, but I received the parcel on 23th of September, then I asked the customer service is it possible to extend my service because of the delay, and couple days later, they replied me "only can extend 7 days". In the meantime, there is no one contact me about the delay until I email them the issue. So I would never ever experience the customer service like this, especially compared with Dyson, when I reported I've got the problem, they have a response to my problem in 7 days, even I received my parcel in a week from NSW.

Perfect

Excellent can’t complain the work you have done to give us the pieces of mind will come back to it.hope everyone can support the company to build more in near future. Thank you

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Lieu, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great

Brooklyn

Brooklyn

The roborock lifesaver for golden pups who shed glitter everywhere

Love the roborock it has been an absolute lifesaver when it comes to keeping our house tidy with a 10 month old pup. As you could imagine they make heaps of mess with bringing sand and leaving hair everywhere. But turn on the roborock and she does her thing leaving our floors so clean! It’s the best investment I ever made since having our puppy saves me getting the main vacuum out every day just for the hair and sand! Do it! You won’t regret how much this product saves your time and makes your life that little bit easier!!!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you love our product Brooklyn, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a wonderful review. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

sfbeggs

sfbeggsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

I have only had this a couple of weeks and find it amazing I wish I’d got it sooner I have not fully looked into all that it can do but so far it has reached all my expectations

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Debra Hawkins

Debra HawkinsCentral Queensland, QLD

I Like It.

It is good, I do like it. It is better than the last one I had, this one will do the whole house carpet and all and that is what I would expect for the price. Still not sure how to set and clear the NO GO zones.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Debra, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great

G. Edgar

G. EdgarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Buy ever

Absolutely love our Roborock. Wasn’t sure about this type of vacuums effectiveness but am converted. We run Karen everyday she even manages to get up all our dog and cat hair off the carpet. Bonus having the mopping function. House always looks great now.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you love our product Edgar, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a review. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Megan O'Sullivan

Megan O'SullivanSydney, NSW

Amazing machine for the "in between" vacuums

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your wonderful experience and for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, Megan. You are what makes us great!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Haris M.

Haris M.asked

Is it good with Timber Laminate floors? Does it release too much water while mopping?

Dale C
Dale C

It's fine it just leaves a small skim of water on the flooring. Definitely not too much.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners