Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure (page 4 of 24)

MPN: SIXPURE
Listing monitored by Roborock

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (78) · No (48)
  • System Errors Never (61), Occasionally (53), Often (3) and Every time (3)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Sucks up everything we throw at it!

Does a great job of finding its way around the house and navigating obstacles. Keeps the place much cleaner than our old Hoover did. And the kids love watching it go about its business.

Great Vacuum, better than expected

We bought this as our daughter has the S5. It's a great unit. Maps the house and works out the most efficient way to clean it. The app is great and easy to use.
Can't fault it so far.

Vanessa Bates
Vanessa BatesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is the best thing i have ever bought!

It thoroughly cleans my floors, my life has changed for the better.
I always have clean floors thanks to this incredibly intelligent vacuum, switch it on and forget, returns home and recharges all on it's own.

Great product

Product is good , battery life needs some improvement. Few times I noticed that roborock keep cleaning one area again and again . It spends 15 minute on going over same area multiple time on carpet. Other than that it works well.

Best choice ever

Life is busy as is, this simply makes life that much easier and stress free
Can't believe I waited this long to commit and order this unit.
Over the moon with results cannot recommend it enough.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far

Great Robo vacuum cleaner

Great product. Easy to set up and great coverage. The vacuum tracks really well around our house and doesn’t get lost or stuck. Really impressed with the Pure S6. The app is easy to use and to activate away from the house.

Great robot vacuum

The s6 pure is easy to use, set up and clean.
Great suction and good mopping ability.
Will recommend Roborock to everyone.
Good customer service as well.
The docking station is compact and fits well.

JanaD
JanaDMid West, WA

Extremely happy with my purchase! Best life decision!

We live rural and both work full time jobs as well as animals etc so vacuuming was not done as frequently as possible! I’ve always wanted a robo vac and was willing to spend as much as it took to get a good one! After reading reviews for months the roborock came out on top for most things, I’m extremely happy with my purchase. The app is so easy to use, the mopping function is fine for polished concrete floor and I could not believe how much dirt it picked up in its first two weeks!

I now set it on 3 x a week while I’m at work and usually do the mopping on the weekend while I’m home. I love that if I have someone coming over unexpected I can set it off while doing other things and the vacuuming gets done for me! It’s perfect!

Stewss
StewssGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than expected. Not sure how we lived without it

Picks up the most unbelievable items. House always looks clean. Can’t believe I can sweep/vac the house and have a coffee at the same time. Haven’t used a broom or a vacuum since we purchased over a month ago. Every houses must have item

Love our Roborock.

The S6 Pure bustles around cleaning up after us and has quickly become a valued appliance. We run it everyday, sometimes more for additional clean ups. It needs a bit of help with some areas like under the sofa where the fabric is hanging down a little or on box style furniture legs. It’s actually encouraged the kids to pick up their toys which is always a good thing!

Great robot cleaner

Great value for money, it does everything well, works excellent on carpets, the app is easy to use with good alerts and it’s easy to clean. The only complaint is it can’t make coffee!!

The best!

I love my roborok! I put it on as I walk out the door for work and come home to a beautiful clean home! Such a time saver.
Roborok sends reports of the clean to your mobile, alerts when it has become stuck (which has only happened once) and puts itself on charge.
Surprisingly, Roborok sucks up ALOT. I thought I’d have to empty it multiple times for a complete clean but I don’t. Easy to empty and clean the filters.
I haven’t used the mop function yet as I like to use different hospital grade chemicals in my water however Roborok you can only use water. I plan to use the mop function for spot mopping in between chemical mops which will still cut down time spent mopping!
Would highly recommend!

Trev and Chez
Trev and ChezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Should of got one sooner!

Can't believe how good these little robo vacs are, wish I got one sooner! Has been great so far, love setting it up to clean the house in the morning specially when im tired from night shift and that's one less thing to do. Early days but no complaints yet!

Useful adjunct cleaner

Very useful as a daily cleaner to keep the level of dog hair down both on carpet and tile (still use a stick vacuum and mop from time to time). Mapped the house well and love the schedules function. Dustbin feels that little bit too small. Mop function very average. Generally happy with the product though. $640 on ‘special’ still feels a little too expensive re value for money.

100% satisfaction. Recommended to all of my friends and all of them have bought it on the next day.
The combination of vacuum and mopping cleaning do the job very well.

Tracey M.
Tracey M.Sydney, NSW

Love it!

The Robovac S6 is great. I just pick up any extra things off the floor, put up dining chairs and stools to allow it to easily move around my tiled area. I haven’t used the mopping feature as my area is quite large so i use my steam mop. The Robovac saves me so much time in cleaning. I can tidy the house while it vacs the tiles. I have used it on carpet and it works ok, but picks up so much fluff that the dustbin fills up too quickly. It gets quite well around the wall edges, not great in corners but pretty good. A great in between floor cleaner and then use my dyson on carpet and tiles no more than once every couple of months to do a deeper clean.
Love it - worth every cent!

Gom
GomThe Mallee, VIC

Great product

We live in the Mallee country in Victoria Australia where red dust is a menace. This Roborock S6 pure has been a god send. Automatically vacuums the entire house 2 times a week and mops tile floor 3 times. Does a better job than our Dyson.

Wort every cent

With a crawling baby our s6 is a lifesaver. Used every day...surprisingly thorough and capable robot vacuum and convenient usage via the app. We love it! Highly recommend, great machine.

David Currie
David CurrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Does the job extremely well without any help. It now knows the house and efficiently picks up dog hair and dirt. Progress shown on the phone app. When finished returns to dock and recharges.

Karen  Cornall
Karen CornallMid North Coast, NSW

Nit as good as I expected

Brought this for the mopping feature which is ok but find the vacuum isn’t as good as my other machine so need to use both. Will keep my old one to vacuum. Little disappointed.

Lisa C.
Lisa C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great addition to my home but has some limitations

It tends to go directly to one chair o have that it gets stuck in / on every time also it can’t find its way back to the dock in my
House. But otherwise great

N S.
N S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great but could be better

Great in vacuum and in mopping hard surfaces. So far used only one week. The battery power is downside esp if you have big house and you want both mopping and vacuuming in the whole house.

Roborock Australia
Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello N S., thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at customerservice@roborock.com.au

Love my Roborock

This little guy does a huge job. The vacuum is powerful and cleans my entire house twice a day. It goes from tiles to carpet without an issue and rarely if ever gets stuck. The mopping function also works really well. I was a bit sceptical about this, but it truely works.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello SLG, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

JanaD
JanaDMid West, WA

Loving how easy it is to use and how clean my house is!

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, JanaD. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Love it

My new favourite appliance. Love it - move a couple of chairs out of the way and off it goes. Pretty easy to use and works so well. The app is great as well.

Roborock Australia
Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Hello KFrancis, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Yvette
Yvetteasked

How easy is it to reset the map? We are moving in 3 months and want to use it now and in our new place.

Michelle M
Michelle M

Easy - in the robot settings under maps you can delete the current map and create a new one by remapping then house.

Rachel
Rachel asked

How does it go for mopping? Iv read a lot about how good it vacuums but not much on the mopping function (which is why Im looking for one to purchase). Thanks

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello, Rachel! Thank you very much for your interest in our products. In response to your question, S6 Pure has a massive water tank capacity of 180ml - with an estimated mopping range of 150sqm. Once it cleans that specific area range, you may refill the tank and it'd proceed to mop again.

Christy M.
Christy M.

I loved the mopping function, it can't do heavy scuffs or ones that need elbow grease but its amazing for every day mess/muddy foot prints/small spills etc

naz
nazasked

Hi there,
does this product come with warranty?

Junyi Chen
Junyi Chen

Yes ! Standard Australian 12 months warranty

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure questions

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners