Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure (page 5 of 11)

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Markymark

MarkymarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Robot!

Does a great cleaning job. Struggles a bit with mapping, especially when the laser can see out through sliding doors. Manual map edits fix this and software updates improve operation all the time.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Mark, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

Afdal K Yoosuf

Afdal K YoosufSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the product but can be improved

Happy with the product, would have given 3 stars but given an extra star the way how the software let me split the zones or rooms, etc. From a negative side it gets stuck on the rugs, corners, sometimes get lost to reach back to dock and mopping ain't that great. It will be great if can be improved on these basic things.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Afdal. You are what makes us great!

Brett W.

Brett W.South East Queensland, QLD

Life-changing for a family with young kids

Super easy, really intuitive and simple app, great way to bridge the gap between deep cleans during busy family life! We schedule it to run every night and it just all happens without us having to do anything.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Brett, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Nikita  Kher

Nikita KherSydney, NSW

Very good

Convenient to use.
Although Forgets the saved maps and have to reset often.
Clear notifications provided
Need more improvement on no go zones as many times it goes even after setting up the zones.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Nikita. You are what makes us great!

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it

The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because it doesn't go back to the dock when the bin is full. The first time I used it, it got so much fluff off a new rug that excess fluff was coming out of the bin. I think it should have a sensor to indicate bin fullness. Otherwise an excellent machine. Never gets stuck, always returns to the dock, and does a great vacuum

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Kathy. You are what makes us great!

Gabbi Bamford

Gabbi BamfordPerth, WA

Amazing.

This thing is so smart. I love that it maps out the house! When my kids have made a mess I just send it to that area to pick up the sand etc, no bumping into things and having to pick the robot up to that area. So great! Highly recommend.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Gabbi. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Danielle. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Lionel

Lionel

Takes the Work out of Housework!!

I used to vacuum the floors weekly which was nowhere near enough. Now they are vacuumed three times a week effortlessly. Our floors always look clean now thanks to our Roborock called Betsy. Thank you so much for this labour saving device, couldn’t live without Betsy now!!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Lionel. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Cath

CathSouthwest, VIC

Pretty good vac to have

I use this vac on my hardwood floors and carpeted bedrooms. The mopping feature is pretty good but water tank has to be refilled halfway through clean. I don't feel it's as powerful as my previous robovac but all in all does a pretty good job and I only have to get my cylinder vac out for furniture and spiders webs etc high up on wall. I am having trouble with app. Can't seem to connect it. Not too fussed as it's easy to use

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Cath. You are what makes us great!

Best purchase ever

I bought the Roborock S5 pure a month ago. I highly recommend this enough! Copes with Golden retriever hair and all the leaves and twigs he brings into the house. I use it most days of the week. Really happy with my purchase

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are happy that you are happy Preetha, thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Amazing

Simple to set up . Able to get into little corners and pick up dirt I didn’t know I had . I was sceptical when purchasing but had done my homework on brands . So happy with this purchase .

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Kim, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Amazing!

This vacuum has been a game changer in my house, I finally have time back in my day and to not worry about vacuuming or mopping is a godsend! It vacuums just as good as my Dyson of not better as it gets into the smaller areas which my Dyson can’t reach. I’m absolutely thrilled with my purchase

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience Danielle! Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

alb

alb

Amazing!

I wasn’t sure if it was worth the purchase as I love to vacuum anyway but this thing is amazing. The amount of dust this is picking up from under the furniture is gross but amazing! I am able to set it to clean while I’m going to work and come home to clean floors. The robot remembers anything in its way and sticks to the walls set out in the map. It took me a few goes to get the map right but was easy once I figured it out. Due to renovating it is only set to do the living rooms at the moment but it will easily manage the whole house when it’s all done-the battery life is way better than I could have expected. It is cautious and it remembers things better than my husband or children can!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Kahla Rayner

Kahla RaynerDarling Downs, QLD

Love it

absolutely love this machine, it has its small faults but I still love it. I do wish I waited for the new one but not to worry. Made my life so much easier having this machine.
One of the downfalls to it is it has scratched our floors in some places.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Kahla. You are what makes us great!

Abz K.

Abz K.Sydney, NSW

Great vaccum, real smart, mopping not so good

The vacuum function is great, really good for maintenance sweeps but not heavy duty. The brush will sometimes flick dust parts away from its path causing more of a mess. The mopping feature is not userfriendly and not convenient we use the vacuum feature only for now

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Adonis Mundo

Adonis MundoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made life easier

Once you got the setup done, cleaning the floor has never been easy. Just be reminded that to set this up properly with the phone app, you need a 2.4ghz network. It won't work on 5ghz. There is a workaround it though, look it up on the web.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Adonis, and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

carollyn darby

carollyn darbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best

Absolutely love the Roborock, so easy to use and is an excellent vacuum. I bought this specifically for cat litter and pet hair and it is amazing, very reliable and does the job to an excellent standard. Had saved me hours in spot cleaning. The mop function is also pretty good, great for in between steam mopping. It is the best gadget I own and highly recommend to anyone!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience Carollyn and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Ani

AniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow-Hesitant - So Glad it purchased it

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Ani, and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

The best purchase I’ve ever made

So happy with my new roborock pure 6.Easy to ensemble and to use and it does excellent job.The whole process of purchasing and delivery was fast and prompt.5 stars from me .

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Sandra, and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Richard

Fantastic little machine. Use is everyday to clean my wooden floor. I dont use it on my carpet as too much wool to pick up and feel up the container. We named it "Richard" by my son and he is part of the household now. Everything you said it will do, u did delivered.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience Caroline and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners