Over priced and can’t map only for mopping
I have carpet, tiles and floorboards. Want to map the area only for mopping but it doesn’t allow. If I forget to take the water cabin and say clean, it will damp all the carpet area too. No option to select only mop or vacuum.
Purchased in November 2020 for A$640.00.
After week 1.5 of my purchase, my vacuum cleaner stopped charging. I have to sent multiple emails with explanation and videos with the provement. After all of that i have to send product to repair, and if something that will be not fixable extra cost will be charge. Very, very disappointed
Very poorly made!
I have spent more time fiddling around with the robot than I would vacuuming my house! It constantly gets lost and doesn't map out the house very well! I cannot put it on and leave the house as it literally needs a babysitter.
Questions & Answers
The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.
- Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
- Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
- Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
- Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
- Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
- Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
- Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
- Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
|Category||Robot Vacuum Cleaners|
|Bin Capacity||0.46 L|
|Features||Mopping Function and Wi-Fi Connectivity|
|Running Time||150 min|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1.5 year(s)|
|Release date||Jan 2020|
- GTIN13: 6970995781427
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.