Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (5)
  • System Errors Occasionally (3), Often (1) and Every time (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life
Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great vacuum but flimsy mop and poor aftersales service

I'm pleased with the vacuum component, it does a good job on my hardwood floors and has made life easier! However, I'm disappointed with the mop- the attachment to connect it to the unit fell off somehow and disappeared. After owning it for only a month when this happened, I contacted Roborock who said the mop cloth isn't covered by warranty. Disappointing aftersales service. After paying for this expensive unit, I now have to purchase more mop attachments and when I asked customer service about what may have went wrong so I can prevent anything going wrong again, they replied "We don't know...."

Purchased in December 2020.

Sreenath Munireddy

Sreenath MunireddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over priced and can’t map only for mopping

I have carpet, tiles and floorboards. Want to map the area only for mopping but it doesn’t allow. If I forget to take the water cabin and say clean, it will damp all the carpet area too. No option to select only mop or vacuum.

Purchased in November 2020 for $640.00.

Great vacuum, but issues with mopping and customer support

Purchased in July 2020 at Roborock Australia for $679.00.

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock
Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Luke M.

Luke M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible at mopping

Vacuum component works okay, suggests it’s finished cleaning even though it’s not visited every room, doesn’t mop very well, even followed the instructions and watched videos to make sure I was doing it correctly.

mapping function dismal

dock position on map changes - have had to re map house 5 times since purchase - about every week after each use - and cannot save a back up map - so need to remap - waste of time and money

dhimant s.

dhimant s.Perth, WA

Disappointed

Issues with connecting to Wifi. A simple carpet confuses robot and stops in the middle. Cleaning not satisfying. Failed from all side. Returning the product for full refund. Good thing is quite responsive customer service.

Stevie

StevieGold Coast

Broken in the first week

Have 2 Roborocks at different locations. This one stopped working after a week. Took a long time for support to get back to me, hopefully they can now fix it ASAP.

Sergio

SergioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Far from perfect

Not really happy with the product. Vacuum getting lost when going back to the dock. Not vacuuming under couch even though there is space, etc...
First generation Xiaomi did a far better job for half the price.
Overall quite disappointed when you paying nearly $1k for this.

Bec

Bec

I so want to love

I love everything about this vacumn except for the fact it leaves long streaks on my tiles even after wetting the mop pad :-( other than that it would be perfect

Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

valeriya Troyak

valeriya Troyak

very disappointed

After week 1.5 of my purchase, my vacuum cleaner stopped charging. I have to sent multiple emails with explanation and videos with the provement. After all of that i have to send product to repair, and if something that will be not fixable extra cost will be charge. Very, very disappointed

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Works great on hard floors, on carpets not so good.

While cleaning hardwood and tiled surfaces it does a great job, carpet cleaning is disappointing. It would seem that an alternative machine with a greater focus on carpet cleaning should be selected if the majority of cleaning will be on carpets.

Roborock Australia
Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Jp. You are what makes us great!

Tan

TanSydney, NSW

Very poorly made!

I have spent more time fiddling around with the robot than I would vacuuming my house! It constantly gets lost and doesn't map out the house very well! I cannot put it on and leave the house as it literally needs a babysitter.

Gourang S.

Gourang S.Hunter Region, NSW

Good but could be better

I purchased this product with lot of research but i think i missed some beats when deciding which one to go for. I think what’s missing is below:
- the suction to clean is good but doesn't pick all the dirt
- the movement is a bit weird as i feel it has not gone every nook & corner, some dirt is still left after cleaning.
- bit of hassle between carpet & vinyl floor, have to remove the cloth wipe as it doesn’t auto-detect to stop mopping when carpet is identified.

Rest, the cleaner is good as it still saves hassle around cleaning everyday as it does it’s own clean.

Purchased in June 2020 for $678.00.

Review collected in partnership with Roborock

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners