Reviewer Photos & Videos
Fabulous Vacuum. Just love it and can't fault it.
Maps the area very well, the floors perfectly clean each time and we have a golden retriever so this has been the best thing we have done. Just pop it on every morning, its quiet, and the app is super easy to navigate. Were have a two storey house but are still renovating - so will implement the level map storing memory once I start doing the whole house with it - looks very easy to use. Awesome and no hesitation on recommending.
Will always own one now
It’s a real work horse living this robot he is a beauty. He has a long battery life which is perfect for a large house. Will never be without this unit
Purchased in July 2021 at Gearbite for $599.00.
Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform
Doesn’t do the job
It Is a mop /vacumn but you can’t set an area for it to just mop , you have to let it mop your carpets or don’t mop at all. If you have carpets or mats you can only vacumn , the mop is only good for rooms that have no carpet areas so useless for open plan living or mats. It doesn’t do what the website leads you to believe it does.
I would NOT of purchased this vacumn cleaner if I knew it was so useless
Everyday part of our cleaning schedule!
I honestly couldn’t live without my robot vacuums! I had a Roborock S5 - it was so good, that I came back and bought another two (3 level split house)!! Our most recently purchased 2x S6 pure vacuums are perfect, they are so quiet (can still watch tv with them on) and intelligent, mapping out the area, identifying carpet, excellent for dog hair and changing to a more powerful suction mode. I turn them on using the app, which is great because I sometimes forget before I leave home. Highly recommend this product!
Best thing I’ve ever brought
I regret not buying one sooner.
Currently heavily pregnant with a toddler and this product has made my life so much easier.
We haven’t tried the mopping function yet but the vacuum is amazing. We use ours every day and it’s great for pet hair, dust, food crumbs and all the sand that comes inside from the sandpit. Love it! Have recommended this same product to a lot of family and friends!
Perfect house Helper !
Mainly wooden floors.
Mop afterwards finishes off a splendid performance . Excellent value for money I am not missing the arduous task of vacuuming and mopping floors . Roborock is doing it all !
Purchased in June 2021 for $699.00.
Game changer if you have pets and kids
I use this vac on mostly wooden and tiled floors with 3 carpet bedrooms. It's a fairly large single story house but I always manage to do the whole house on a single charge. I think the mopping feature is fairly pointless but I never purchased it for that. Picks up a very surprising amount of debris from carpet.
Purchased in November 2020 at Gearbite for $599.00.
I love my Roborock!
This is the first robotic vacuum I’ve owned, so I don’t have a comparison, but I’m very happy with it. I have long haired dogs and cats and it picks up the fur very effectively.
Really impressed with the roborock!
The mapping app is excellent and easy to use. Really good in helping with daily vacuuming of the house. Hassle-free and a really smart device that understands its location within your home and rooms.
Suction is good, works efficiently and is relatively easy to use once you figure it out. Only thing that could be better is being able to set a map for the mopping. I can’t use the mopping part because too many open carpeted rooms!
Unfortunately I found this machine to be very ineffective. Particularly on timber floors it just moves thrust and dirt around and does t actually suck it up. I will be returning the machine
Best thing I’ve ever bought other than my dog!
Can’t believe I waited so long to buy one! I use on wooden floor and carpet, I even use the mop on rugs. I use it every day and it seriously helps with my cleaning OCD! Cannot fault the product at all. I just bought a second filter as I can’t wait for the 24 hours while it dries after being washed. Buy one you won’t regret it.
Purchased in March 2021 for $700.00.
Love Meryl Sweep
We have had for a couple of weeks, the phone app works well and it works well on hard floors, carpet and rugs. Have not used mop just vacuum function
Amazing mapping and easy everyday use
This vacuum mapped our house easily (and it is the opposite of open plan) and works great! We run it every day. It cleans up so well after our dog that we don't need to do any additional for cleaning. Highly recommend this vacuum
Purchased in June 2021 for $599.00.
Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform
It works very well
I bought the S6 Pure last month and I'm very surprised that my apartment with tile floors gets clean amazing after the first run. It vacuums the dust and fabric very well and I don't need to do anything else. Just leave it spaces as much as possible then it finished its job perfectly. Highly recommend this product.
Questions & Answers
I have laminate floors that can’t get wet. Would the mopping feature be ok?
How mop works with priceline mirror polish tiles ?
It lives marks when mop?
How easy is it to reset the map? We are moving in 3 months and want to use it now and in our new place.
Easy - in the robot settings under maps you can delete the current map and create a new one by remapping then house.
Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives
The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.
- Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
- Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
- Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
- Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
- Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
- Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
- Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
- Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
|Category||Robot Vacuum Cleaners|
|Bin Capacity||0.46 L|
|Features||Mopping Function and Wi-Fi Connectivity|
|Running Time||150 min|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1.5 year(s)|
|Release date||Jan 2020|
- GTIN14: 06970995781410
- GTIN13: 6970995781427
- MPN: SIXPURE
- Roborock S6 Pure Robotic Vacuum and Mop - Afterpay & Zippay Available
- Roborock S6 Pure Robot Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Mop Cleaner Mi Jia App AU Version
- Roborock S6 Pure Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Roborock S6 Pure Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner 3nd Mi Jia Generation 2020 AU Version
- Roborock S6 Pure Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner Australian Model
- Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Other Robot Vacuum Cleaners
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.