Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now

P K.

P K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stops working after 12 months, poor customer service

It was great when it was working (first 12 months) then wifi stopped connecting. I emailed customer support many times but no response. It’s not worth the price for working 12 months only, I could have got a cleaner.

Purchased in May 2019.

Battery Life
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
System ErrorsOften
Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock
YG L.

YG L.

The machine is very fabulous, but the customer service sucks!

I understand the Delivery is quite a mess. But doesn't mean can treat for the customer like that, I was ordered the Machine on the 1st of September, but I received the parcel on 23th of September, then I asked the customer service is it possible to extend my service because of the delay, and couple days later, they replied me "only can extend 7 days". In the meantime, there is no one contact me about the delay until I email them the issue. So I would never ever experience the customer service like this, especially compared with Dyson, when I reported I've got the problem, they have a response to my problem in 7 days, even I received my parcel in a week from NSW.

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Tara L.

Tara L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Laser broke just out of warranty- expensive repair

The laser broke 4 of months out of warranty. We had used the vac only as directed once a week on tile floors. Customer service refused to repair so we’ve had to pay $130 for a new part. A $600 vacuum should last longer than 16 months.

Purchased in April 2019.

Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Cat fan

Cat fantorquay

Needs constant babysitting - therefore pointless

Purchased in June 2020 for A$679.00.

Product is usedDaily
Pet OwnerNo
Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
System ErrorsEvery time
See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Haris M.

Haris M.asked

Is it good with Timber Laminate floors? Does it release too much water while mopping?

Dale C
Dale C

It's fine it just leaves a small skim of water on the flooring. Definitely not too much.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners