- Verified purchase
Great vacuum, but issues with mopping and customer support
Very impressed with what this vacuum can do. Cleans both carpeted and tiled rooms as well as I had hoped. I use it every evening, and it does a good job. I supplement it with a manual vacuum and mop probably once a fortnight.
I have, however, had significant issues with the mopping function on the S6 Pure. When the mop attachment is connected the device tends to have trouble rotating and becomes stuck. As a result, I really can't use the mopping function. I have contacted Roborock Australia (where I purchased it) but haven't heard back. I also...emailed the European based tech support and they advised that it may be an issue with the mopping attachment. But then they too stopped responding. The only over issue I have encountered is that even though I have turned the speaker volume right down (to avoiding waking up our baby), seemingly at random times the Roborock will vocalise error messages in a loud voice. Then it seems to just go back to normal. Not a major issue. Even without being able to use the mopping function, I feel this unit is good value for money. However, I am disappointed with not being able to mop and the lack of after sales support.
Purchased in July 2020 at Roborock Australia for A$679.00.
Far from perfect
Not really happy with the product. Vacuum getting lost when going back to the dock. Not vacuuming under couch even though there is space, etc...
First generation Xiaomi did a far better job for half the price.
Overall quite disappointed when you paying nearly $1k for this.
Works great on hard floors, on carpets not so good.
While cleaning hardwood and tiled surfaces it does a great job, carpet cleaning is disappointing. It would seem that an alternative machine with a greater focus on carpet cleaning should be selected if the majority of cleaning will be on carpets.
- Verified purchase
Good but could be better
I purchased this product with lot of research but i think i missed some beats when deciding which one to go for. I think what’s missing is below:
- the suction to clean is good but doesn't pick all the dirt
- the movement is a bit weird as i feel it has not gone every nook & corner, some dirt is still left after cleaning.
- bit of hassle between carpet & vinyl floor, have to remove the cloth wipe as it doesn’t auto-detect to stop mopping when carpet is identified.
Rest, the cleaner is good as it still saves hassle around cleaning everyday as it does it’s own clean.
Purchased in June 2020 for A$678.00.
Review collected in partnership with Roborock
Questions & Answers
The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.
- Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
- Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
- Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
- Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
- Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
- Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
- Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
- Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
|Category||Robot Vacuum Cleaners|
|Bin Capacity||0.46 L|
|Features||Mopping Function and Wi-Fi Connectivity|
|Running Time||150 min|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1.5 year(s)|
|Release date||Jan 2020|
- GTIN13: 6970995781427
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.