Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (8) · No (5)
  • System Errors Never (4) and Occasionally (8)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Perera

PereraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

* It is a good product to keep floors clean.
* Bit difficult to clean corners
* Dust bin is too small but nothing much can do about it
* Haven't tried mop function yet
* easy user friednly app
* Hair trap in wheels bit difficult to clean.

Overall happy with the purchase

Purchased in December 2020 for A$599.00.

Battery Life
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
System ErrorsOccasionally
Jenni

JenniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does a good job

We upgraded from an old robotic cleaner that didn't always seem to clean everywhere. It was a little tricky to set up with our wifi, but eventually I could work through the slightly outdated instructions to achieve it. The instructions were also a little short on how to set up and use the mapping, especially how to use over 2 levels. But once I had the mapping sorted the Roborock did an excellent job with cleaning and covering everywhere. We have mainly tiles with some carpet. It handled the latter well, even mats with tassles. We haven't used the mopping facilities yet.

Purchased in December 2020.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles
Roborock T.Roborock

We are glad that you liked our product Jenni and thank you for this wonderful review, welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

ETJL

ETJLSydney, NSW

Very good, but not perfect for pet hair on carpets

Purchased in November 2020 for A$640.00.

Pet OwnerYes
Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
System ErrorsOccasionally

Perfect for Hairy Labrador

Have had this unit for 30 days and so far - perfect. Great on our wooden floors and collects all our dog's hairs. Wish it had a bigger bin and notified us when the bin is full. Other than that it's great. Never gets stuck, was fairly easy to set up and just gets on with the job. Haven't used the mop function.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$650.00.

Pet OwnerYes
Floor TypeWood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your feedback Vic. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jake H.

Jake H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall a good vaccum robot

The sensors are smart. Quite happy with the clean and very user friendly. The route selection is impressive. The mapping needs improvements especially for big houses. Virtual walls are quite handy.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you choosing Roborock and for your feedback Jake for this is how we continue to improve. You are what makes us great!

Ay browning

Ay browningGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than good, not as good as excellent - prefer S6

Loooooved my 1st roborock S6 - so awesome for daily vac of dog hair. I loaned it to my sister when she had a bub and let her keep it and replaced it with new Pure S6 which I don't love as much. Rubber flipper instead of bristles isn't as good and it has some trouble finding the dock. Still recommend it for pet hair and daily vacuuming. Also bought S6 as a special gift for friends who totally rate it.

Dmitrii Kochnev

Dmitrii KochnevSydney, NSW

Roborock Pure S6 (bought in 2020)

Bought in July 2020 for 660 AUD (EOY discount).
Works great and easy-to-go app to control it.
Dust bin is a little bit small (full for 70 sq.m run for pretty clean apartment).
Stops on very thin transparent curtains (it is inconvenient and I expected it to push it).

Michelle Chant

Michelle ChantDenman Prospect 2611, ACT

I can't live without my Roborock

I love our new Roborock ... I just put it on before I leave for the office and come home to a clean home! I can move it around the different levels as well, and love the 'cliff sensing' mechanism, so it doesn't tumble down the stairs. The mopping function isn't great, but everything else about this is fantastic. Oh, and its dog friendly too!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you love our product Michelle, thank you for choosing Roborock and for your time giving this review for this is how we continue to improve. You are what makes us great!

Brooklyn

Brooklyn

The roborock lifesaver for golden pups who shed glitter everywhere

Love the roborock it has been an absolute lifesaver when it comes to keeping our house tidy with a 10 month old pup. As you could imagine they make heaps of mess with bringing sand and leaving hair everywhere. But turn on the roborock and she does her thing leaving our floors so clean! It’s the best investment I ever made since having our puppy saves me getting the main vacuum out every day just for the hair and sand! Do it! You won’t regret how much this product saves your time and makes your life that little bit easier!!!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you love our product Brooklyn, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a wonderful review. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Debra Hawkins

Debra HawkinsCentral Queensland, QLD

I Like It.

It is good, I do like it. It is better than the last one I had, this one will do the whole house carpet and all and that is what I would expect for the price. Still not sure how to set and clear the NO GO zones.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Debra, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great

Megan O'Sullivan

Megan O'SullivanSydney, NSW

Amazing machine for the "in between" vacuums

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your wonderful experience and for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, Megan. You are what makes us great!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Good workhorse with some limitations

Have used it 4 times now. Mopping is average but excellent vacuuming capabilities. Only downsides- emptying a full dust container is cumbersome and hair getting entangle with brush and wheels.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Giridhar. You are what makes us great!

Afdal K Yoosuf

Afdal K YoosufSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the product but can be improved

Happy with the product, would have given 3 stars but given an extra star the way how the software let me split the zones or rooms, etc. From a negative side it gets stuck on the rugs, corners, sometimes get lost to reach back to dock and mopping ain't that great. It will be great if can be improved on these basic things.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Afdal. You are what makes us great!

Nikita  Kher

Nikita KherSydney, NSW

Very good

Convenient to use.
Although Forgets the saved maps and have to reset often.
Clear notifications provided
Need more improvement on no go zones as many times it goes even after setting up the zones.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Nikita. You are what makes us great!

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it

The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because it doesn't go back to the dock when the bin is full. The first time I used it, it got so much fluff off a new rug that excess fluff was coming out of the bin. I think it should have a sensor to indicate bin fullness. Otherwise an excellent machine. Never gets stuck, always returns to the dock, and does a great vacuum

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Kathy. You are what makes us great!

Cath

CathSouthwest, VIC

Pretty good vac to have

I use this vac on my hardwood floors and carpeted bedrooms. The mopping feature is pretty good but water tank has to be refilled halfway through clean. I don't feel it's as powerful as my previous robovac but all in all does a pretty good job and I only have to get my cylinder vac out for furniture and spiders webs etc high up on wall. I am having trouble with app. Can't seem to connect it. Not too fussed as it's easy to use

Purchased in August 2020 at On line for A$800.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Cath. You are what makes us great!

Kahla Rayner

Kahla RaynerDarling Downs, QLD

Love it

absolutely love this machine, it has its small faults but I still love it. I do wish I waited for the new one but not to worry. Made my life so much easier having this machine.
One of the downfalls to it is it has scratched our floors in some places.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Kahla. You are what makes us great!

Abz K.

Abz K.Sydney, NSW

Great vaccum, real smart, mopping not so good

The vacuum function is great, really good for maintenance sweeps but not heavy duty. The brush will sometimes flick dust parts away from its path causing more of a mess. The mopping feature is not userfriendly and not convenient we use the vacuum feature only for now

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Geoff

GeoffBrisbane

Simple to use

This was the easiest gadget that I gave had to setup. It does a better job than my manual method. Mapping makes tasks easy to complete one rom at a time.

It Nice but...

I purchased this as my house has always covered by dog hair, we have two hairy dogs.. It great for a small area but it would not work well for the whole house clean. I do like the fact I can just do the zone clean, which is what I use most. I don't think I can leave it to clean my whole house as I would have to empty the bin out and remove dog long hair it out at least once. I thought I brought the one which self empty itself but I think i got too excited when I saw the sale I never look at it properly. But overall it does what we want it to do.

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Haris M.

Haris M.asked

Is it good with Timber Laminate floors? Does it release too much water while mopping?

Dale C
Dale C

It's fine it just leaves a small skim of water on the flooring. Definitely not too much.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners