Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (38) · No (23)
  • System Errors Never (29), Occasionally (27) and Often (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Ara22

Ara22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing! So worth it

We were a bit on the fence about buying a robot vacuum but had a few people recommend Roborock. We were not disappointed! It has great suction, even on carpet which we were impressed with. The app is easy to use and if mapped out house after it’s first clean. Transitions from tiles/floorboards to carpet/rugs with ease. Battery lasts a while too

Purchased in December 2020 for A$599.00.

Brie

BriePerth, WA

Best purchase I have made, worth every cent!

This is one of the best purchases I have ever made!

I lead a busy life, mum of 2 under 2, working, studying and also volunteering with 2 pets. I have scheduled roborock to clean every day and it such a weight off my shoulders coming home to clean floors everyday.

Works well on all our floors (carpet, mats, wood and tiles) and does not get stuck or run into things like other robovacuums I have used. The mopping function is a bit lack lustre however I have always had low expectations for mopping functions. It cleans my 4x2 (140sqm) house in about 2 hours and usually has about 30% battery left after.

The S6 pure seems the perfect value for money robovac and would recommend to anyone!

Purchased in January 2021 at Roborock for A$700.00.

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

knocked my socks off

Purchased in January 2021 for A$600.00.

Floor TypeWood

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Excellent product and Company

I have been using this for the past 2 months and I couldn't be without it now. I have tile and carpet and it switches between the 2 effortlessly. Highly recommend

Purchased in November 2020 for A$600.00.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much better than expected

Have never been sure if robot vacs were a gimmick or not , despite this after much research I went for the S6 pure. The set up is easy enough although the app can be a little confusing at first but after its initial mapping run I forgot about all that as I was amazed how good a cleaning job it did!!..this robot is definitely no gimmick!!.. fantastic and thorough clean and have had zero issues with it getting stuck or losing its way..love how I can set it to do just certain rooms at certain times and the app becomes easier to understand the more you use it...would give it six stars if I could, thoroughly recommend it..

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Jocelyn F.

Jocelyn F.Perth, WA

Awesome - and I never review products!

Received S6 Pure yesterday, easy to set up, I vacuum fully twice a week and had carpets professionally cleaned five weeks ago. The amount of dirt picked up was amazing!!!!

Purchased in December 2020.

Sanjay

Sanjay Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Roborock the time saver

This vacuum cleaner is a boon for us. Cleans tiles and carpets without a trace of dust. Was surprised with the amount of dust it removed in the first three uses. Never knew that so much dust was in the carpets

Purchased in December 2020 for A$600.00.

Jeeves' Master

Jeeves' MasterSouth Australia

Jeeves is the Man!

Purchased in November 2020 for A$550.00.

Better than I expected

Works really well in my small house. The initial mapping was spot on, and dividing it up into rooms was easy. Does a great job of keeping the carpets and Lino clean, and the mopping function works reasonably well too.

It has exceeded my expectations, especially after seeing how a friends one performed so poorly (different brand).

Purchased in December 2020 for A$599.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum

Melissa  B.

Melissa B.Central Queensland, QLD

Is a life saver!

Run 3 times a week, while I'm at work, from the app. Used on tile flooring and rugs. Two dogs in the house and no dog fur any more. Floors are fresh when we get home.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$650.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Jase

Jasejason.sexton@hotmail.co.nz

Top product - exactly what I was after!

Product is usedWeekly
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for this wonderful review Jase! Welcome to the Roborock family, you're what makes us great!

petersonsplace

petersonsplaceAU

Where have you been all my life

This vacuum gets used most days. Some days particular rooms, other days the whole house. She is used on tiles, carpet, mats and vinyl mats under office chairs. She goes under beds, lounges and furniture without a problem (just put your cords up). Depending on where she is working will depend on the amount of 'boost' she gives. I am totally astounded how much dirt and dust comes out of her dust bin after each clean. Good battery life - does my 3 bedroom home with plenty of charge left. I haven't tried the mopping function yet as my son usually mops for me. I got her at a really good price in the Click Frenzy sales - I just wish I got her sooner.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

tiggy 1953

tiggy 1953whyalla

S6 pure

was a little sceptical as i have never used one before, but with 3 inside cats and a body full of osteoarthritiss it was tiring pulling out the big vacuume everyday, but the S6 pure is amazing it totally cleans hard floors and carpets it's a winner

Purchased in November 2020 for A$699.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Mona

MonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it

I use this vacuum on my tiles and carpets. It vacuums really well and efficiently. Gets into all corners of the room and is so reliable. Very well crafted and designed. I have recommended it to all family and friends.

Purchased in October 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

Fantastic product and great customer service

Firstly great customer service. I had ordered the white colour by mistake and by the time I realised my mistake the product had already been dispatched. After a few email exchanges with customer service they swapped my white roborock for a black one within a week.
The product itself is very good. I have used it on a wooden floor as well as carpets. Cleans both surfaces very well. We have a multi level house so had to manually move the vacuum between levels. It was amazing to see how much dust it collected. Only a minor downside is the size of the bin. I had to empty it very often, sometimes twice in each room. Of course bin size would compromise the overall product size.
Overall very happy with my roborock :-)

Sean Wright

Sean WrightGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect little Robot!

After purchasing a cheaper Kogan vacuum & being disappointed, I upgraded to the S6 and am happy to report it performs exactly as you would expect a robot vacuum to... Straight out of the box it's ready to go, with no assembly. Placed it onto charge while I downloaded the app and then just hit the go button. It automatically starts mapping the area and checking the perimeter, then goes back to clean the spaces in between. The app is easy to use and set up no-go areas or invisible walls, and once placed on a different floor, automatically creates a new map of the area. Ours works well on hardwood floors and short pile carpet.

Purchased in October 2020 at Xinomi for A$680.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Roborock T.Roborock

We are glad that you liked our product, thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Amazing! Absolutely love it.

I cannot fault this vaccum. The mapping is easy and its ability to detect stairs is great. I have 2 stories mapped and floor to ceiling windows and while it doesn't recognise them as walls, it's very gentle when it finds the walls and windows, even on our shower glass. The mop function isn't perfect but good enough for a quick wipe of the floors in between mopping. I have dark floor tiles and light coloured rugs and it has no issues on either surfaces. It's amazing and I'm so happy I bought it.

Purchased in October 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

We are happy that you are happy. Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family. You are what makes us great!

Dale CHunter Region, NSW

Great Product

Purchased the Roborock S6 Pure and it works a treat. Great suction and no issues at all with the mapping. Highly recommend this product for quality and price 5 Stars.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$650.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock Dale, welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Bijanka M.

Bijanka M.South East Queensland, QLD

I don't have to hurt my back vacuuming anymore!

Honestly never thought a vacuum could do such an amazing job.... all while I'm sitting down! It reaches the corners and scans the room perfectly for carpet and tile surfaces. Thank you for saving my back by not having to vacuum anymore. I rave about this vacuum to anyone who'll listen.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$650.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time in giving this wonderful review. We hope you will never have to hurt your back again. Welcome to the Roborock family and Bijanka, you are what makes us great.

Lydia Hall

Lydia HallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving our Roborock so far :)

After only 2 days we are already in love with our Roborock S6 Pure Robotic Vacuum we named Robin. My husband and I were amazed at how well it cleaned the floors and are greatly satisfied every time we empty the dust bin. It wasn't as noisy as I expected and my pets weren't scared either which was great! It easily moves throughout the house even getting into bathroom which has a small step (1-2cm) up onto the tiles which we didn't think it would do. I just love how it removes the pet hair off the carpet too.
Would highly recommend :)

Roborock Australia
Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Lydia. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Haris M.

Haris M.asked

Is it good with Timber Laminate floors? Does it release too much water while mopping?

Dale C

It's fine it just leaves a small skim of water on the flooring. Definitely not too much.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners