Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Angela Dicker

Angela DickerWimmera, VIC

Should of bought one years ago

Love it love it love. Saves me so much time. She cleans my vinyl plank floorboards, tiles and carpet with ease. No good on my long pile rug but have easily set up a no go zone. I should have bought one years ago. I love that my floors can be cleaned while I’m at work or while I’m cleaning something else. Has definitely given me more time to do things I enjoy.

Purchased in February 2021 at Roborock for $639.00.

SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ

Better than expected!

Purchased in November 2020 at Catch for $449.00.

Chele Mic

Chele Mic

Gives me joy watching knowing it’s in action.

Used mostly on carpet, some slate.
An every day clean keeps floors looking good, I do a deep clean with a big vacuum cleaner once a week.
The mapping is a great component.

Purchased in January 2021.

Product is usedDaily

idashan

idashanVictoria

My parents love it

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for $511.00.

Does a fabulous job.

I purchased this for my daughter and she is absolutely delighted with how the S6 picks up dog hair in the first pass and is so easy to empty. The capacity isn't great but you would not expect a stick vac to have a huge capacity by design.

Purchased in January 2021.

Cid

CidSydney, NSW

Life changing purchase

Thank you I absolutely LOVE our S6 Pure I would highly recommend! Aside from doing an amazing job keeping my house clean, I love that it maps the house in an orderly fashion and that I can do section cleans with the flick of an app. Fantastic product! Haven’t used the mop feature and I don’t think I will. Very happy with the vacuuming. Does our whole house in 50 mins.

Purchased in January 2021 for $650.00.

Nilay Shah

Nilay ShahSydney, NSW

This is best investment ever... can't live without it....

I am using for laminate flooring almost every day.
It cleans so well and come up with full dustbin each time.
Battery life is good too...
Very easy to set up and use.

Ricolo

Ricolo

So far so good

Purchased in December 2020 at Roborock Australia (on line) for $799.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your purchase, Ricolo, thank you for choosing us. Your time in giving a review is highly appreciated. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Ara22

Ara22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing! So worth it

We were a bit on the fence about buying a robot vacuum but had a few people recommend Roborock. We were not disappointed! It has great suction, even on carpet which we were impressed with. The app is easy to use and if mapped out house after it’s first clean. Transitions from tiles/floorboards to carpet/rugs with ease. Battery lasts a while too

Purchased in December 2020 for $599.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love how you love our product, Ara. Thank you for choosing us! Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Brie

BriePerth, WA

Best purchase I have made, worth every cent!

This is one of the best purchases I have ever made!

I lead a busy life, mum of 2 under 2, working, studying and also volunteering with 2 pets. I have scheduled roborock to clean every day and it such a weight off my shoulders coming home to clean floors everyday.

Works well on all our floors (carpet, mats, wood and tiles) and does not get stuck or run into things like other robovacuums I have used. The mopping function is a bit lack lustre however I have always had low expectations for mopping functions. It cleans my 4x2 (140sqm) house in about 2 hours and usually has about 30% battery left after.

The S6 pure seems the perfect value for money robovac and would recommend to anyone!

Purchased in January 2021 at Roborock for $700.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Brie, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a review. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

knocked my socks off

Purchased in January 2021 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Allan. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Excellent product and Company

I have been using this for the past 2 months and I couldn't be without it now. I have tile and carpet and it switches between the 2 effortlessly. Highly recommend

Purchased in November 2020 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Jessica, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much better than expected

Have never been sure if robot vacs were a gimmick or not , despite this after much research I went for the S6 pure. The set up is easy enough although the app can be a little confusing at first but after its initial mapping run I forgot about all that as I was amazed how good a cleaning job it did!!..this robot is definitely no gimmick!!.. fantastic and thorough clean and have had zero issues with it getting stuck or losing its way..love how I can set it to do just certain rooms at certain times and the app becomes easier to understand the more you use it...would give it six stars if I could, thoroughly recommend it..

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your purchase, Paul, thank you for choosing us. Your time in giving a review is highly appreciated. (Could've been better if there was a 6 star option. ;) Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jocelyn F.

Jocelyn F.Perth, WA

Awesome - and I never review products!

Received S6 Pure yesterday, easy to set up, I vacuum fully twice a week and had carpets professionally cleaned five weeks ago. The amount of dirt picked up was amazing!!!!

Purchased in December 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Jocelyn, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Sanjay

Sanjay Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Roborock the time saver

This vacuum cleaner is a boon for us. Cleans tiles and carpets without a trace of dust. Was surprised with the amount of dust it removed in the first three uses. Never knew that so much dust was in the carpets

Purchased in December 2020 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Sanjay, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a review. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jeeves' Master

Jeeves' MasterSouth Australia

Jeeves is the Man!

Purchased in November 2020 for $550.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your new household member, Jeeves! Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Better than I expected

Works really well in my small house. The initial mapping was spot on, and dividing it up into rooms was easy. Does a great job of keeping the carpets and Lino clean, and the mopping function works reasonably well too.

It has exceeded my expectations, especially after seeing how a friends one performed so poorly (different brand).

Purchased in December 2020 for $599.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Harry. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Sreenath Munireddy

Sreenath MunireddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over priced and can’t map only for mopping

I have carpet, tiles and floorboards. Want to map the area only for mopping but it doesn’t allow. If I forget to take the water cabin and say clean, it will damp all the carpet area too. No option to select only mop or vacuum.

Purchased in November 2020 for $640.00.

Melissa  B.

Melissa B.Central Queensland, QLD

Is a life saver!

Run 3 times a week, while I'm at work, from the app. Used on tile flooring and rugs. Two dogs in the house and no dog fur any more. Floors are fresh when we get home.

Purchased in November 2020 for $650.00.

Jase

Jasejason.sexton@hotmail.co.nz

Top product - exactly what I was after!

Purchased in November 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for this wonderful review Jase! Welcome to the Roborock family, you're what makes us great!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners