Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (20) · No (15)
  • System Errors Never (35), Occasionally and Often
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ

Better than expected!

Purchased in November 2020 at Catch for $449.00.

idashan

idashanVictoria

My parents love it

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for $511.00.

Floor TypeTiles

Does a fabulous job.

I purchased this for my daughter and she is absolutely delighted with how the S6 picks up dog hair in the first pass and is so easy to empty. The capacity isn't great but you would not expect a stick vac to have a huge capacity by design.

Purchased in January 2021.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Cid

CidSydney, NSW

Life changing purchase

Thank you I absolutely LOVE our S6 Pure I would highly recommend! Aside from doing an amazing job keeping my house clean, I love that it maps the house in an orderly fashion and that I can do section cleans with the flick of an app. Fantastic product! Haven’t used the mop feature and I don’t think I will. Very happy with the vacuuming. Does our whole house in 50 mins.

Purchased in January 2021 for $650.00.

Nilay Shah

Nilay ShahSydney, NSW

This is best investment ever... can't live without it....

I am using for laminate flooring almost every day.
It cleans so well and come up with full dustbin each time.
Battery life is good too...
Very easy to set up and use.

Floor TypeWood
Ricolo

Ricolo

So far so good

Purchased in December 2020 at Roborock Australia (on line) for $799.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your purchase, Ricolo, thank you for choosing us. Your time in giving a review is highly appreciated. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Brie

BriePerth, WA

Best purchase I have made, worth every cent!

This is one of the best purchases I have ever made!

I lead a busy life, mum of 2 under 2, working, studying and also volunteering with 2 pets. I have scheduled roborock to clean every day and it such a weight off my shoulders coming home to clean floors everyday.

Works well on all our floors (carpet, mats, wood and tiles) and does not get stuck or run into things like other robovacuums I have used. The mopping function is a bit lack lustre however I have always had low expectations for mopping functions. It cleans my 4x2 (140sqm) house in about 2 hours and usually has about 30% battery left after.

The S6 pure seems the perfect value for money robovac and would recommend to anyone!

Purchased in January 2021 at Roborock for $700.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Brie, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a review. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

knocked my socks off

Purchased in January 2021 for $600.00.

Floor TypeWood
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Allan. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Excellent product and Company

I have been using this for the past 2 months and I couldn't be without it now. I have tile and carpet and it switches between the 2 effortlessly. Highly recommend

Purchased in November 2020 for $600.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you love our product Jessica, thank you for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much better than expected

Have never been sure if robot vacs were a gimmick or not , despite this after much research I went for the S6 pure. The set up is easy enough although the app can be a little confusing at first but after its initial mapping run I forgot about all that as I was amazed how good a cleaning job it did!!..this robot is definitely no gimmick!!.. fantastic and thorough clean and have had zero issues with it getting stuck or losing its way..love how I can set it to do just certain rooms at certain times and the app becomes easier to understand the more you use it...would give it six stars if I could, thoroughly recommend it..

Roborock T.Roborock

We love that you are happy with your purchase, Paul, thank you for choosing us. Your time in giving a review is highly appreciated. (Could've been better if there was a 6 star option. ;) Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Better than I expected

Works really well in my small house. The initial mapping was spot on, and dividing it up into rooms was easy. Does a great job of keeping the carpets and Lino clean, and the mopping function works reasonably well too.

It has exceeded my expectations, especially after seeing how a friends one performed so poorly (different brand).

Purchased in December 2020 for $599.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Harry. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

petersonsplace

petersonsplaceAU

Where have you been all my life

This vacuum gets used most days. Some days particular rooms, other days the whole house. She is used on tiles, carpet, mats and vinyl mats under office chairs. She goes under beds, lounges and furniture without a problem (just put your cords up). Depending on where she is working will depend on the amount of 'boost' she gives. I am totally astounded how much dirt and dust comes out of her dust bin after each clean. Good battery life - does my 3 bedroom home with plenty of charge left. I haven't tried the mopping function yet as my son usually mops for me. I got her at a really good price in the Click Frenzy sales - I just wish I got her sooner.

Purchased in November 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

tiggy 1953

tiggy 1953whyalla

S6 pure

was a little sceptical as i have never used one before, but with 3 inside cats and a body full of osteoarthritiss it was tiring pulling out the big vacuume everyday, but the S6 pure is amazing it totally cleans hard floors and carpets it's a winner

Purchased in November 2020 for $699.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Mona

MonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it

I use this vacuum on my tiles and carpets. It vacuums really well and efficiently. Gets into all corners of the room and is so reliable. Very well crafted and designed. I have recommended it to all family and friends.

Purchased in October 2020.

Sean Wright

Sean WrightGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect little Robot!

After purchasing a cheaper Kogan vacuum & being disappointed, I upgraded to the S6 and am happy to report it performs exactly as you would expect a robot vacuum to... Straight out of the box it's ready to go, with no assembly. Placed it onto charge while I downloaded the app and then just hit the go button. It automatically starts mapping the area and checking the perimeter, then goes back to clean the spaces in between. The app is easy to use and set up no-go areas or invisible walls, and once placed on a different floor, automatically creates a new map of the area. Ours works well on hardwood floors and short pile carpet.

Purchased in October 2020 at Xinomi for $680.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Roborock T.Roborock

We are glad that you liked our product, thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Amazing! Absolutely love it.

I cannot fault this vaccum. The mapping is easy and its ability to detect stairs is great. I have 2 stories mapped and floor to ceiling windows and while it doesn't recognise them as walls, it's very gentle when it finds the walls and windows, even on our shower glass. The mop function isn't perfect but good enough for a quick wipe of the floors in between mopping. I have dark floor tiles and light coloured rugs and it has no issues on either surfaces. It's amazing and I'm so happy I bought it.

Purchased in October 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

We are happy that you are happy. Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family. You are what makes us great!

Dale C

Dale CHunter Region, NSW

Great Product

Purchased the Roborock S6 Pure and it works a treat. Great suction and no issues at all with the mapping. Highly recommend this product for quality and price 5 Stars.

Purchased in October 2020 for $650.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock Dale, welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Uahc

UahcAU

Clever little machine, must have household tools

Did a lot of research on vacuum robots and finally bought this when it on special. It work really well and way over my expectation, we have use it every single day instead of vacuum and mopping manually. The vacuum performance is excellent, especially on carpet, but the mopping is just above average (not strong enough on tough mark). Only shortfall is it can't travel between different floor levels (we have a set down in wet areas).

The app is user friendly and all parts are easy to remove for cleaning.
We got the white one due to the looking but easy to get dirty, highly recommend to get the black one.
Very happy with the product so far, it ticks all the boxes and frees our hand for spare time.

Purchased in September 2020 at Offical website for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family. Your feedback is what keeps us improving and you are what makes us great!

Renjith

RenjithMarsden Park

S6 Pure Roborock is amazing. It does an excellent job

We use roborock on our tiles and also carpet. We find tiles much better than carpet. Product is awesome. For carpet we expect a little more suction. But still happy with the way it does the job. We only need to do a minimal vaccuming after we bought roborock.

Purchased in September 2020 for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family. You are what makes us great! :)

Neil McLean

Neil McLeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everyone should have one.

This vacuum is the best thing since sliced bread, our house has never looked so clean. It cleans under beds, in corners, under our lounge chairs all places that a conventional cleaner cant do. Excellent

Purchased in September 2020 at Gearbite for $694.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family Neil. You are what makes us great!

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners