Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure (page 2 of 8)

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (42) · No (26)
  • System Errors Never (36), Occasionally (27) and Often (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

tiggy 1953

tiggy 1953whyalla

S6 pure

was a little sceptical as i have never used one before, but with 3 inside cats and a body full of osteoarthritiss it was tiring pulling out the big vacuume everyday, but the S6 pure is amazing it totally cleans hard floors and carpets it's a winner

Purchased in November 2020 for $699.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Mona

MonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it

I use this vacuum on my tiles and carpets. It vacuums really well and efficiently. Gets into all corners of the room and is so reliable. Very well crafted and designed. I have recommended it to all family and friends.

Purchased in October 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Fantastic product and great customer service

Firstly great customer service. I had ordered the white colour by mistake and by the time I realised my mistake the product had already been dispatched. After a few email exchanges with customer service they swapped my white roborock for a black one within a week.
The product itself is very good. I have used it on a wooden floor as well as carpets. Cleans both surfaces very well. We have a multi level house so had to manually move the vacuum between levels. It was amazing to see how much dust it collected. Only a minor downside is the size of the bin. I had to empty it very often, sometimes twice in each room. Of course bin size would compromise the overall product size.
Overall very happy with my roborock :-)

Purchased in November 2020.

Product is usedSeveral times a week

Sean Wright

Sean WrightGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect little Robot!

After purchasing a cheaper Kogan vacuum & being disappointed, I upgraded to the S6 and am happy to report it performs exactly as you would expect a robot vacuum to... Straight out of the box it's ready to go, with no assembly. Placed it onto charge while I downloaded the app and then just hit the go button. It automatically starts mapping the area and checking the perimeter, then goes back to clean the spaces in between. The app is easy to use and set up no-go areas or invisible walls, and once placed on a different floor, automatically creates a new map of the area. Ours works well on hardwood floors and short pile carpet.

Purchased in October 2020 at Xinomi for $680.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

We are glad that you liked our product, thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Amazing! Absolutely love it.

I cannot fault this vaccum. The mapping is easy and its ability to detect stairs is great. I have 2 stories mapped and floor to ceiling windows and while it doesn't recognise them as walls, it's very gentle when it finds the walls and windows, even on our shower glass. The mop function isn't perfect but good enough for a quick wipe of the floors in between mopping. I have dark floor tiles and light coloured rugs and it has no issues on either surfaces. It's amazing and I'm so happy I bought it.

Purchased in October 2020.

Roborock T.Roborock

We are happy that you are happy. Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family. You are what makes us great!

Dale C

Dale CHunter Region, NSW

Great Product

Purchased the Roborock S6 Pure and it works a treat. Great suction and no issues at all with the mapping. Highly recommend this product for quality and price 5 Stars.

Purchased in October 2020 for $650.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock Dale, welcome to our family! You are what makes us great!

Bijanka M.

Bijanka M.South East Queensland, QLD

I don't have to hurt my back vacuuming anymore!

Honestly never thought a vacuum could do such an amazing job.... all while I'm sitting down! It reaches the corners and scans the room perfectly for carpet and tile surfaces. Thank you for saving my back by not having to vacuum anymore. I rave about this vacuum to anyone who'll listen.

Purchased in October 2020 for $650.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time in giving this wonderful review. We hope you will never have to hurt your back again. Welcome to the Roborock family and Bijanka, you are what makes us great.

Lydia Hall

Lydia HallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving our Roborock so far :)

After only 2 days we are already in love with our Roborock S6 Pure Robotic Vacuum we named Robin. My husband and I were amazed at how well it cleaned the floors and are greatly satisfied every time we empty the dust bin. It wasn't as noisy as I expected and my pets weren't scared either which was great! It easily moves throughout the house even getting into bathroom which has a small step (1-2cm) up onto the tiles which we didn't think it would do. I just love how it removes the pet hair off the carpet too.
Would highly recommend :)

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Lydia. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

MCkc

MCkcSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't live without Roborock!

I bought Roborock s6 pure.
This product is really smart.
I introduce to all my friends and put on my Instagram.
Its very easy to control the machine. I use most of daily like a addiction.

Purchased in September 2020 at Gearbite for $700.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

I love it - should have had it years ago

I was a little apprehensive about how good a job any robovac would do. The Roborock S6 has been a welcome surprise. I'm very impressed at how good it is.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us, welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Babar Adil

Babar AdilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good product

Outstanding performance, very easy to use and clean , very good quality not shit plastic use by other brands, only one issue which can make user life More easy if it has Dust bin tank full indicator

Julie Atanasovski

Julie AtanasovskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!!!

Can’t believe i waited so long to purchase one!!! Definitely the best money spent. I have a Dyson Barrel that i used for my general clean and to think this little gadget cleans ups all at a touch of a button and does a better job!!! Yes it cleans better then a Dyson!!!!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are glad you are happy with your purchase Julie! Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Wow ! it is a change of my weekend

after got this robotock s6 pure ! I have more free time during weekend. no more vacuum much anymore (I got one dog and his hair is everywhere). After S6 vacuum area, I just mopping area again. Yeah ! save my time ! . It is working very good. I love it !

Anthony F.

Anthony F.Far North Queensland, QLD

Best thing we ever bought

Andrew W.

Andrew W.

Awesome product. Has exceeded expectations.

We despise vacuuming. We thought this would be good, but didn't expect how well it cleans, on hard floors and carpets. Our house is fairly cluttered, and it has never got stuck.
The app is great, it can map out multiple floors, you can define rooms, and exclusion areas, all while I'm sitting back having a cuppa.

Uahc

UahcAU

Clever little machine, must have household tools

Did a lot of research on vacuum robots and finally bought this when it on special. It work really well and way over my expectation, we have use it every single day instead of vacuum and mopping manually. The vacuum performance is excellent, especially on carpet, but the mopping is just above average (not strong enough on tough mark). Only shortfall is it can't travel between different floor levels (we have a set down in wet areas).

The app is user friendly and all parts are easy to remove for cleaning.
We got the white one due to the looking but easy to get dirty, highly recommend to get the black one.
Very happy with the product so far, it ticks all the boxes and frees our hand for spare time.

Purchased in September 2020 at Offical website for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family. Your feedback is what keeps us improving and you are what makes us great!

Sharon

Sharon

Best Purchase Ever!

Does the job perfectly. ALL the time. Vacuums and mops at the same time. The phone app is extremely user friendly. Filter and bin are really easy to clean. Such a smart robot. I had a different brand previously and it was just hitting my furniture really aggressively but not this Roborock. I love how it scans the room first, covers the perimeter and cleans in sequence. So happy with my purchase!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are happy that you are happy Sharon, thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would recommend!

Very happy with the purchase. Been using for a week, cleaning and mopping is spotless. The mop works only with water, can't add any floor cleaning liquids, that's the only gripe for now.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are happy that you are happy Sam, thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Ashley Hall

Ashley HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it....don’t where it’s been all my life!

Love the roborock. Definitely recommend and will probably buy another as a Christmas gift. We did order a white one though, but were sent a black one. We didn’t bother exchanging it as it didn’t matter much.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you love our product, thank you for choosing Roborock and for your time giving a wonderful review. Welcome to our family Ashley, you are what makes us great!

Renjith

RenjithMarsden Park

S6 Pure Roborock is amazing. It does an excellent job

We use roborock on our tiles and also carpet. We find tiles much better than carpet. Product is awesome. For carpet we expect a little more suction. But still happy with the way it does the job. We only need to do a minimal vaccuming after we bought roborock.

Purchased in September 2020 for $679.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family. You are what makes us great! :)

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners